Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
Fuck sake imagine needing to lie about the most basic thing. You don't fucking live in Byron lol. As if she can afford the flight home in between. There is no way she is bothering to go see her kids.
Edit she is totally implying that she designed that Metricon home, at best the probably flicked her a couple hundred dollars for her to mention it to her trash GC followers so they too aspire to live ina stock standard spec home.
*No shade on those houses the house looks nice. Although her followers would have to go with the basics package, which is still more than Crystal will ever have

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Has she just taken other places photos and used them as her own?
She is most likely using photos provided by the furniture manufacturer. They have to shoot all of their pieces for their own catalog and then the retailers selling it will frequently use those images in their own sales material.

———

Did you guys know that Crystal is such a powerful motivator that she literally brings women to tears? That’s an awful lot of crying from the anonymous people giving her praise. Praise for what exactly, who knows? If these are supposed to be testimonials it’s probably wise to be clear about what they’re supposed to be endorsing but hey, Crystal thinks these random snippets make her sound good, so context is not necessary apparently. It looks like she’s scoured her text messages for anything remotely positive and slapped it up as a testimonial page. Lol.

Attachments

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Those fucking lips man. 😲💀😲💀😲
I think this may be the worst filler job yet. She has such a pronounced shadow from the over-filling that it looks like she has a mustache. If nothing else tells you she is mentally unwell those things do.

Attachments

Last edited:

Luvnaps

VIP Member
So is the older boy in Tamworth missing 3 weeks of school or staying at the house with the flatmates while the full time soul-o mum is off designing her and every woman in Australia’s dreams?
If he was at the house we definitely would've seen him in her recent reels. My guess is he's in Tamworth.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Did anyone catch this clever little caption from her post the other day? Apparently when women do and accomplish they become “toxic masculine women”. I guess that’s why she’s so enamoured with being “looked after” in Bali, so she doesn’t have to do shit and won’t become be a toxic masculine woman.

IMG_9608.jpeg

stinkerella

She thinks making slides for Insta is work well that and bullshit courses that no one takes. Fantasist

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She was literally dragged away from the store? When did all the stealing happen, when people paid for the products and never received them? And when was the period she lost her license due to drunk driving? I can't keep all these facts straight, there's been so much! 🥴😵💫
Best I can recall that’s what was explained when a couple of people from her hometown popped in to tattle with some tea. I think that may have been last year when we had the influx of new tattlers join the conversation? I forget the exact time period without having to do a deep dive in the archives.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Has she put any reels up about this second retreat. I don't see as much as the first one.
She didn't put that much up compared to the first one. I wonder if it didn't go as well or if she had already "checked out" due to things going on at home & didn't spend as much time with them.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
I don’t think so, I think she’s in the $30/night place. There appear to be 7 women total attending so I would guess she decided to give up her room at the villa for the opportunity to make the extra money when she had a 7th person on the hook. (They are in the original large villa she advertised, which is 7 rooms) Probably the smartest business decision I’ve ever seen her make, tbh.

I wonder how she feels about the fact that most of the women attending are well into middle age? I kinda think she probably had a vision of a group of 20-something’s attending so they could have their young, wild and free moments dancing on tables together. She has herself fooled into thinking that she’s not pushing 40 herself - she still calls herself a young mum, she rejected getting a family car because she didn’t like the image, she wants to be a rootless, unencumbered traveling boho designer. She is fighting maturity with every fiber of her being. The epitome of “arrested development”.

I wonder if money has come into play, and she fucked up. She has been spruiking about the cheap meals, cheap place she is staying and the cheap hairdresser. Her posts are manic, something just isn't right in her world.

tictactoehighandlow

Yeah what she had posted is definitely pre recorded in that unflattering dress but when she talked about taking us on a tour later I thought maybe it would be something new but it’s the same shit
I actually can’t cope with how bad she looks in that dress. Girl, you’re a ‘stylist’ you karate chop your pillows but wear a shapeless sack, snatch your waist for a little shape 🙅🏾‍♀️

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
Do you think some of those Bali attendees were comped? Makes no sense why they would pay to go. Maybe that’s why the J names were always on the list.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Or she’s punishing him .. I have a narcissistic and manipulative mother. I recognise it.
This. For sure.
---
So Crystal is actually a psychic / prophet / guru now. Fuck me 😂
Watch out, Leila! Crystal’s cutting in to your market!

It took her all of 5 minutes to get over losing her son, master narc that she is. She’s super happy today. I said it before, she wasn’t upset that he’s gone, she was upset because in her mind her ex-husband won him and it made her look bad. Very interesting reveal she just made though. Her entire upcoming month is scheduled with travel. That didn’t all just happen since she’s been back. That has all been planned for a while. So not only had she intended to get Jonny started back to school two weeks late because of her Bali obligations, but when she got back she was immediately going to be traveling again and leaving him by himself for the whole month. No fucking wonder he didn’t want to live with her anymore. Selfish cunt.

Attachments

Last edited:
Or he can help her with her dreams!
100% there would be something in it for her. Did she not mention in one of those captions about it all falling into place maybe a villa owner or something she can try and cash out on. Nothing is just for the real reason with Crystal.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
The weird shit she feels compelled to write. SMH. Oh, we didn’t date because I predicted he had a calling to live somewhere else. Girl, it’s ok to not date someone if you’re not attracted to them, you don’t have to make shit up. In fact, there’s no need to mention it at all, nobody cares. What’s wrong with acting like a normal person and just saying ‘my friend is moving today, I’m going to miss him’?

Have you noticed the way she’s always slagging off men and then saying “I’m not a man hater”? This guy is apparently one of those “RARE healthy masculine men”. 🙄

Crystal if you have such a hard time finding a decent guy it’s because the problem is you. You’re either projecting your own issues onto other people or your picker is fucked or both. I’d be willing to bet you’d have hopped in the sack with this guy if he was wealthy though, wouldn’t ya?
'9 months' christtttt 🤦‍♀️

Oh-my-ovaries

I knew it.
Her motherhood journey changed last week and now she’s starting to realize why, she says?
10-to-1 she’s moves to Bali before the end of the year to be with this new guy. Hell, inside of three months even.

It originally broke her heart but now she’s all good. It just took a good root and she’s on to other things. Spoken like a true loving mother.

I don’t find it heartbreaking at all. She never deserved those kids and I think it is the absolute best thing for them, it’s just a shame that she had them as long as she did. She wasn’t pissed at the ex because she wants Jonny with her so badly, she’s pissed at him because she thought he won. She needs to stop pretending that she cares about motherhood.

View attachment 2930207
She clearly has a fav anyway! I’m her post cast she did she mentioned her son and her other child. It’s so heartbreaking for her beautiful boy although he’s better off as she doesn’t deserve him or should I wait she’s not fit to be a mother

Luvnaps

VIP Member
I’m beginning to think that she is quite happy about not having the boys anymore. It could have even been her idea, a bit? She’s so excited about being free and travelling blah blah blah.
I was actually thinking the same thing. She's not mourning the loss AT ALL!!

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
I’m guessing we’re just assuming she’s receiving benefits or has this been confirmed somewhere? I’m sure she is if she’s eligible, she definitely seems like she is so financially unstable that she would take any assistance she could get her hands on. Would these benefits be means tested or would she automatically be eligible for them because she is unmarried, regardless income level?
There is no way she would be surviving without a constant wage/Centrelink. You can earn a wage but it is means tested. She can apply for single parent pension, Family Tax benefit A I'm not sure on FT B. She can also apply for rent assistance, that's not a huge amount. There are other pensions but I don't know all off them. Centrelink isn't much to live on with the cost of living crisis.
---
There is no way she would be surviving without a constant wage/Centrelink. You can earn a wage but it is means tested. She can apply for single parent pension, Family Tax benefit A I'm not sure on FT B. She can also apply for rent assistance, that's not a huge amount. There are other pensions but I don't know all off them. Centrelink isn't much to live on with the cost of living crisis.
There are probably a lot more people who know the workings of Centrelink.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
There is no plausible scenario where Jane pays her to fly in to hang up $200 worth of mylar streamers and cheap balloon arches from Party Warehouse for her parties. If I had to acknowledge that I was almost 40 years old and the biggest highlight of my life was whoring out my labor as a cut-rate party decorator just so that I could post pictures of myself with a minor social media personality, I would take to my bed for weeks in desperation.
I was surprised to read that Jane is worth $55 Million & is the newest "Shark" on "Shark Tank Australia". Shark Tank is a very popular show here in the US and has been on the air for 15 years. One of the sharks on there is (Robert Herjavec). I was surprised to see he's also a shark on the Australian version.

He did marry an Australian woman who was his pro partner on Dancing With The Stars a few years ago so that could be why. Anyway, alot of boring info here (sorry) but I'd imagine Jane might be more well known now that she's on this TV show.