Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Yeah. Whatever it is it’s causing problems for her neighbors and they’ve dobbed her in.

I love how she claimed twice that “I live many places”. No, no you don’t. You have a lease in one place and stay with a friend occasionally. At most that’s 2 places, not many places. You cosmopolitan “travelling woman”, you! LOL. What a clown.

Also trying to play the my dad had a heart attack sympathy card. Yeah, no one cares. That has zero to do with how you conduct yourself. If you were so distraught over it that you think no one should dare question how you’re acting then why are you not making the effort to go be with him, you selfish twat? But your sister’s flatmate’s dad is there so all good, hey? Besides, you made the announcement at the start of your video that you have a sense of peace about it and a spirit-led feeling that he is going to be just fine, do you remember that part? OR are you rattled because daddy is sick and can’t get your childish ass out of this sling, like he always does?

I have never seen anyone less equipped to be an adult than Crystal. Smh.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The PI thing is so weird. I don’t believe it for a second, and also don’t believe they can find the identity of anyone. But if they did and could, then what? It’s not a crime to make commentary online (aka share your thoughts) on what a public figure is sharing
I guess there is the possibility of some person harassing her directly, but you'd think she would make that distinction instead of just "delete your Tattle account".

She's probably sent crypto to one of those bots on Insta that says "we can hack your ex!" Lol.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
It's a little odd that the "leadership" narrative is coming out at the moment; you'd think she wouldn't contain herself if she had been given status somewhere. My only thought was that maybe the "Edgecliff Wife" (or whatever the account was called) had proposed some sort of title for her when they were working together, as Crystal seemed to imply it was ongoing work.
It’s bizarre, isn’t it?? Even more bizarre that she thinks people are going to buy it when she’s never mentioned it before.
It’s as if all of the sudden she’s got this parallel universe running in her head where she has actually accomplished something. Either that or she’s told a lie about her credentials to someone she wants to work with and thinks if she just throws it out there now in casual conversation as if it’s true they’ll believe her. Who knows what’s going on in that chaotic head of hers. The ease with which she lies is disturbing.

Attachments

• Wow

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Is crystal staying at the same place the women are staying?
I don’t think so, I think she’s in the $30/night place. There appear to be 7 women total attending so I would guess she decided to give up her room at the villa for the opportunity to make the extra money when she had a 7th person on the hook. (They are in the original large villa she advertised, which is 7 rooms) Probably the smartest business decision I’ve ever seen her make, tbh.

I wonder how she feels about the fact that most of the women attending are well into middle age? I kinda think she probably had a vision of a group of 20-something’s attending so they could have their young, wild and free moments dancing on tables together. She has herself fooled into thinking that she’s not pushing 40 herself - she still calls herself a young mum, she rejected getting a family car because she didn’t like the image, she wants to be a rootless, unencumbered traveling boho designer. She is fighting maturity with every fiber of her being. The epitome of “arrested development”.

Attachments

• Haha
And that whole "leadership" thing is a bunch of crock. Wasn't her mental breakdown in Feb or March? When she said she is now going to be "spirit led" about everything now???
It's a little odd that the "leadership" narrative is coming out at the moment; you'd think she wouldn't contain herself if she had been given status somewhere. My only thought was that maybe the "Edgecliff Wife" (or whatever the account was called) had proposed some sort of title for her when they were working together, as Crystal seemed to imply it was ongoing work.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She completely personalizes the spaces (yeah, dumb ass, that’s what designers do). Because her visions come to her in dreams. (That’s “just the kind of woman she is”. Fuckin LOL. Get over yourself, Delulu. 🤡)

I’m gonna drop these two images here, these were the inspiration photos of someone else’s work that she used for this project and posted 5 weeks ago. What are the chances that her “dream visions” are going to turn out to be damned near exact replicas of these spaces that she has ripped off?

Attachments

Luvnaps

VIP Member
At what age are you going to stop ruminating on your past and live in the present, hun? Or, god forbid, planning for the future? At what age are you going to stop beating people over the head with your sob story, get a grip and move on? Like a grown up girl?

Imagine Crystal not milking her dumpster fire life to get attention, and just focusing on actual design WORK? Like a normal human being? Getting projects, keeping projects, doing projects, showing off projects. Just design. (How nice would it be to never hear about that fucking bell tent again?)

Instead she has turned being a massive fuck-up into her brand. God it’s so pathetic.
Her whole identity is wrapped up in her past. She has no clue how to completely move on from this. She will ALWAYS play the victim. But at the age of almost 40, it's revolting.

Did she have someone take this photo of her in the pool with these strangers or did she actually set her camera up somehow on the side of the pool and, if so, did she get their permission to film them? 🤔

And kinda creepy that she's calling this girl she met her "new little sista". Weird photo too. 😬

Attachments

timtams

Speaking of fake didn't she have a fake scooter/bike thing? Dior or something!? Seen once or twice and then never to be seen again. If she really does make enough money for things like that and the car and her rent and the Bali trips, she'd be much better off saving and buying an apartment somewhere. She would never do that though, because it would involve stability.

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
Guys - she’s selling furniture again. I shit you not.

Not a few things, not a small range, an entire online store full of furniture. She’s still in the process of populating the purchasing site with product but here are the categories. It looks like she’ll end up having hundreds of items for sale.

Shady as fuck verbiage under Refund and Shipping policies but this one in particular under Terms of Service stood out …
Limitation of Liability
Crystal Bailey & Co. is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from the use of our website or services.

This will not end well …
Has she just taken other places photos and used them as her own?

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
He hasn’t died. She can still make the effort to call him regularly, have him on holidays, go visit him instead of extended holidays in Bali. She mentioned in another clip she had to pack up his room which I thought was really strange, you could keep his room for him to come visit. Is she not planning on making any effort to see him, or does he not want to see her?
On another note can you imagine the nightly performance of her singing to them. Massive eye roll.
Edited to add - plus she made a big deal about working from anywhere, that’s got to be easier than working at a theme park but I doubt we will get any stories showing that.
I’m sure she’ll have another flat mate renting out that room as soon as she possibly can.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She’s only got 41 followers over there, it won’t last long. She needs attention too much to firewall off her crazy to just TikTok. We’ve seen her try to do that before with various other Insta accounts and it never materialized. She makes feeble attempts at keeping her main account professional but just can’t pull it off.

Attachments

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
I had to let go of what was holding me back from going for my dreams and just go for it …” and now
Life just feels so freaking amazing … for the first time in a long time.”

Hey kids, look at how great my life is now that you’re no longer holding me back! The way she’s constantly posting this shit to rub it in her children’s faces about how much better her life is without them constantly dragging her down is fucking diabolical.

All I ever wanted was to do business and life with beautiful souls
You were gifted with two beautiful souls under your roof, you vile cunt, they were your kids!

Jonny and London, I’m sorry you were cursed with such a selfish piece of shit for a mother. You deserve so much more.
The only thing that eases my rage when I see these posts is knowing that within months she’s going to be flat on her ass again, crying about how life is just so haaaard. Fuck you, Crystal.

And P.S. kids - I’ve made sure to post a photo of me having drinks with a man to show you that I could care less about you because I’ll be riding dick again soon and can hopefully sucker some fool into taking care of me. Which, let’s be honest, is all I’ve ever really wanted and taking custody of you both was just my fucked up attempt to make you my surrogate husbands.
I still had pain but it is NOTHING compared to the beautiful moments.

Fuck you you selfish cunt. Imagine saying that having a couple of catch up with some strangers outweighs losing both your children.

She is absolutely fucked. The rage that I feel when I read the absolute bullshit that comes out of her mouth is insane.

I can't wait for the impending meltdown this bitch deserves absolutely everything coming her way.

• Angry

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Today was the last day I’ll see my two boys for an entire month.. so I took them to a theme park, brought my laptop and set up my camera to film myself working my my laptop. I’m such a great mum!
She can't even be fully present with her sons which, by the way, where are they?! And we all know she wasn't really doing any kind of work on it. It's all for show.

Libertine

VIP Member
If she’s receiving Centrelink benefits, she can’t be overseas for long stretches of time or they cancel the payment. I’d guess this is why she’s flying backwards and forwards between Indonesia and Australia.

jj4400

I’m so confused by the constant frenzy of activity - no news of her “design her” course which is meant to be happening - just endless new amazing transformational experiences. Sign up! Now! Change your life! It’s suffocating