Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
If someone organised a protest against male violence in this country, I would go. Enough is enough but I don’t think Crystal is the one to organise something like that or a “facebook group” like she’s talking about, she’d end up using it to be self serving in some way. I also wonder how does Crystal rationalise how her god she loves so much lets things like this happen.

Reactions: 5

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
What the fuck is she talking about???
What “leadership role” did she leave? 😳
It’s a stupid Instagram account. That she started. All by herself. Not a multi-national corporation.
Not to mention she started it last year, not 3 years ago. And what are “all of my groups” that she’s talking about? Every Insta account that took her 3 minutes to open for every hare-brained idea she’s ever had? That then languished because she can’t follow through on anything?
Holy moly it’s truly breathtaking how mentally unwell she is. These delusions of grandeur are scary.
I’m legit starting to wonder if she has multiple personalities.

IMG_9180.jpeg

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
No one expects their interior designer to be on the floor making DIY artworks for their commercial space. It's so weird and unprofessional! Maybe ok when she started out with low-budget clients to build her portfolio but not this many years on.
This whole thing with the horrific plastered bedsheets is giving grade 5 summer craft camp. The slap dash, pull something out of your ass and call it design is bringing back memories of the imaginary fishes she painted in the walls at the restaurant and the rotting boat she cut in half and shoved in the rafters. Bored housewife DIY at best. It is so far from professional it’s not even funny.

This part tells me she was only hired for renderings and had to talk them into letting her come down for the install. I bet she has paid her own money to be there …

Attachments

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She’s got that crazed, unstable look about her again. You can always see it setting in in her eyes.
For the love of god, woman, get on medication.

I just can’t even imagine living your entire adult life in utter psychological and emotional chaos and not doing a damn thing about it. It is literally the easiest thing to do and she refuses.
I pity everyone in her life who is attached to her and doesn’t want to be. She’s a fucking human tornado.

Attachments

Last edited:

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Imagine how desperate those women were to get rid of her by the end of it. It’s pathetic enough to walk up to strangers and ask if you can join their conversation but setting up your phone to film them talking is even worse. She’s so embarrassing.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
I don’t know what Metricon paid her for but considering there was only 13 people watching her live it’s safe to say they wasted their money.

• Haha

Luvnaps

VIP Member
I had to let go of what was holding me back from going for my dreams and just go for it …” and now
Life just feels so freaking amazing … for the first time in a long time.”

Hey kids, look at how great my life is now that you’re no longer holding me back! The way she’s constantly posting this shit to rub it in her children’s faces about how much better her life is without them constantly dragging her down is fucking diabolical.

All I ever wanted was to do business and life with beautiful souls
You were gifted with two beautiful souls under your roof, you vile cunt, they were your kids!

Jonny and London, I’m sorry you were cursed with such a selfish piece of shit for a mother. You deserve so much more.
The only thing that eases my rage when I see these posts is knowing that within months she’s going to be flat on her ass again, crying about how life is just so haaaard. Fuck you, Crystal.

And P.S. kids - I’ve made sure to post a photo of me having drinks with a man to show you that I could care less about you because I’ll be riding dick again soon and can hopefully sucker some fool into taking care of me. Which, let’s be honest, is all I’ve ever really wanted and taking custody of you both was just my fucked up attempt to make you my surrogate husbands.
That reel was vomit inducing. And pissed me off, big-time. She's the most disgusting piece of shit on the planet.

• Angry

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
What even is this nonsense? Is it supposed to be some trust exercise, like falling backward and having faith that the others will catch you before you hit the floor? The effect isn’t quite same when you’re in a pool of water so shallow you can stand up in it. Smh.

Does she not know how to swim? I learned how to float in water when I was 3, before I learned how to swim.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I thought she said she was only inviting 4 people for the Sept retreat so wouldn't 5 bedrooms be enough then? She's still shady as f*ck about all of it though.

No, it’s still 6 people. She claims to have sold 2 of the spots already so there are 4 spots remaining …

---

Oh shit, I just took a closer look at the photos. It doesn’t show all of the bedrooms (already sketch) but of the ones it did show the beds are doubles. There is only one photo with a tiny little single bed. So not only will these women not have private rooms with ensuites, they’ll literally be sleeping in the same bed with a stranger. 😲
And she doesn’t think that’s worth mentioning???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Justbeige

VIP Member
There is no plausible scenario where Jane pays her to fly in to hang up $200 worth of mylar streamers and cheap balloon arches from Party Warehouse for her parties. If I had to acknowledge that I was almost 40 years old and the biggest highlight of my life was whoring out my labor as a cut-rate party decorator just so that I could post pictures of myself with a minor social media personality, I would take to my bed for weeks in desperation.
Balloons are stupid. I hate them.

justjumpingon_

Smug Crystal has entered the chat. She’s woken up in Bali feeling froggy. Telling her lies and promising to burn everything to the ground and not let anyone silence her any more!

‘I make a really great income, I don’t even talk about how much money I make’ - you just had to buy a used laptop, bitch! You couldn’t put a roof over your head if you didn’t have a flatmate! YOU FUCK OLD MEN FOR MONEY. Psycho lunatic.
OMG who says that!!!?

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Someone is a bit testy and defensive tonight. 🤭

I don't understand what the purpose would be to let her landlord know she also "lives" in Sydney too? Did she stiff them on the remaining rent for the term of the lease?

"I live in many places. Always have and always will. It's the life of a traveling woman". Not one word about motherhood. In her mind she's always been single and moving around. So sad and pathetic. Those poor boys never had stability in their lives while with her.

Attachments

frenchiefern

VIP Member
What even is this nonsense? Is it supposed to be some trust exercise, like falling backward and having faith that the others will catch you before you hit the floor? The effect isn’t quite same when you’re in a pool of water so shallow you can stand up in it. Smh.

Does she not know how to swim? I learned how to float in water when I was 3, before I learned how to swim.
Probs not the best idea to move to ‘Byron’ if you can’t swim

• Haha