Crystal Bailey #4 Manic and drunk 12 month mentorship for hire, just swing by the AirBnB in Byron Shire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crystal Bailey
Crystal Bailey Mentorship
Crystal Bailey Six figure designer
Should I do Crystal Bailey's course?
Is Crystal Bailey legit?
Is Crystal Bailey's course worth it?
Should I do the six figure designer course?
Crystal Bailey controversy

Just trying to lead some lost sheep in the right direction

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All I can say is she must be struggling for a dollar. Why the heck would you bother trying to run a course if you are happily busy doing what you love- luxury holistic designing?
These “courses” and “mentorships” scream I am poor gimme your money.
She’ll be back to selling bessa bricks for $8 each on her marketplace again soon is my prediction
I don’t know if anyone else noticed but she did slip into her comments the other day that she only has 3 projects this year, so one of them has gone by the wayside. Perhaps losing the 4th project was part of the bad news that sent her into her tailspin. She said she has had “a few personal challenges”. And who knows what the status is with her SmartHome licensing deal - maybe that was her beach meeting with someone corporate last week. I’d wager she’s looking at not having the income she counted on and is freaking out because she’s gotten out over skis with the expenses she’s committed to - 2 kids (that alone is a tit ton of money), 4 bedroom house lease, new car, an assistant that she can’t complete her projects without because she’s not skilled enough to do it on her own.

I wonder if she will bother to advertise the cost of her “DesignHer” (🙄) mentorship or just wait and see what kind of response she gets before she sets a price.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
They all wanna be independent manic beige Pixie Byron not Byron single mum left pregnant organic manifested unicorns but just don't have the trust fund to back it up like 99.9% of us who have to go to work on a Sunday in a real job helping actual other humans, if Tarah and Crystal actually had legit knowledge and talents they could easily have been successful in design and business in Byron and surrounds. But they aren't because they don't, instead they are too thick to actually accept how the world works. Happy people don't wank on about how happy they are on instagram to strangers just like people who actually have money don't brag about how much money they have.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just don’t get how she affords to live where she does. I know it’s not Byron, and she mustn’t have a car loan and I just can’t see the odd injection of income and Centrelink covering it.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else click on the "forms" link for the mentorship program? You need "permission" from the "owner's organization"???
So no-one has clicked on it or she would have fixed that, right?

I think she got the rental based on the smart homes curtain deal. She would have shown her bank balance. That money has to be running out by now as she can’t afford to replace the broken convertible mini ute with a new one.

The petrol alone driving to and from Byron from her Byron Shire accom for the school run twice a day will be killing her. She needs something closer and cheaper to the boy’s school that eliminates the traffic jam road she has to drive on twice a day.

Give up the ocean view and get something that works better time and money wise would be the smart move.

Reactions: 10
She moves so fluently from “life is absolutely perfect” to “I am overwhelmed and struggling” within the same 24 hour window, so it’s absolutely hysterical to think that she wants to guide women down a path to some kind of success. Her life, her thoughts, her relationships, her systems, her time management, her car, her clothes …. they’re are all a mess.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else click on the "forms" link for the mentorship program? You need "permission" from the "owner's organization"???
Someone mentioned the same thing on her post a few hours ago. Maybe it’s intentional and she wants to vet who is seeing the info? (Maybe trying to hide it from tattlers 😄)

I just don’t get how she affords to live where she does. I know it’s not Byron, and she mustn’t have a car loan and I just can’t see the odd injection of income and Centrelink covering it.
I don’t understand it either. We figured she’s paying at least $4,000 per month on her lease, based on the house listing. Assuming they don’t increase the rent at renewal. She doesn’t have a car payment now but she will in the next couple of weeks. That or she’ll have to pay out a chunk of change for a used car. She was bragging to an acquaintance that she was getting paid $50,000 for each of the 4 projects she was supposed to have this year but the big dummy has been announcing for months now that she’s booked out for this year so effectively turning away work. If she’s down to 3 projects that’s only $150,000 before taxes. That’s not enough to afford her current lifestyle.

Last edited:
My husband and I both work, he’s on a really good wage and we can barely afford our layestvrebt hike in Byron Shire. I cannot fathom how she’s paying 1K per week. Her parents or someone else has to be helping.

Reactions: 3
Guys, she woke up to SO MANY messages about her course!
I can’t wait to see the zoom screen from one of her weekly sessions just jampacked (not) with devotees waiting to soak up the business acumen of the woman who was couch surfing up until August and just last week discovered she needed systems in place to run a company!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My husband and I both work, he’s on a really good wage and we can barely afford our layestvrebt hike in Byron Shire. I cannot fathom how she’s paying 1K per week. Her parents or someone else has to be helping.
Ridiculous amount of money.
---
Guys, she woke up to SO MANY messages about her course!
I can’t wait to see the zoom screen from one of her weekly sessions just jampacked (not) with devotees waiting to soak up the business acumen of the woman who was couch surfing up until August and just last week discovered she needed systems in place to run a company!
The same women who where at Tarahs weekend retreat this weekend hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooooohhhh. I thought it was her bipolar but Crystal melted down because god is moving in her life and ushering in prosperity! Silly me! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Heeey Muma Bailey! How does is feel when your daughter says she’s on the verge of a nervous breakdown because she is all alone and has no support at all but then admits that she talks to you every day and you take the brunt of her mental illness?

Attachments

• Wow
Ooooohhhh. I thought it was her bipolar but Crystal melted down because god is moving in her life and ushering in prosperity! Silly me! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Heeey Muma Bailey! How does is feel when your daughter says she’s on the verge of a nervous breakdown because she is all alone and has no support at all but then admits that she talks to you every day and you take the brunt of her mental illness?
She needs to quit reading & posting all this tit. My God. It's Sunday afternoon there. She should be spending the day with her sons, not reading & posting this BS. Turn the phone OFF Crystal. Be present with your sons. Where are they?

Reactions: 7
Borrowed this from Sophie Guidolin’s thread (another narc trying to turn the tables on her ex)
because it fit Crystal so perfectly …

B0BB17B1-D36E-4ABF-8328-2AF7EBA366B9.jpeg

Crystal, THE NARC IS YOU! This entire passage is YOU! The demon is YOU!

D7639F56-7F71-4542-8F91-A8B74A3D2603.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Does she outline her busted sausages with brown pencil and then paint with the most rancid pink matte lipstick ever invented? Fuuuck she can't get her own complimentary colours right fucked if I'd be letting her lose in my house.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she outline her busted sausages with brown pencil and then paint with the most rancid pink matte lipstick ever invented? Fuuuck she can't get her own complimentary colours right fucked if I'd be letting her lose in my house.
That might be her Calamine lotion.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.