Crystal Bailey #4 Manic and drunk 12 month mentorship for hire, just swing by the AirBnB in Byron Shire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stfu and find yourself a psychotherapist. YOU are the narcissist,Crystal, the call is coming from inside the house. Stop blaming everybody else (7 people abused her last year alone 🙄) but yourself, you’re gaslighting.

Please do remind us - who was arrested for domestic violence? Who had the police on their doorstep all last year? Who was committed to a psych hospital and lost their kids for 5 years because of their severe mental problems?
She's obsessed with this topic, spending more time going down the rabbit hole that she could've spent quality time with her kids or working! And she wonders why she had "such a hectic week". She does not manage her time well. And yet she's having some au pair start next week?! You don't need one Crystal. Get your priorities together, turn off your phone & BE PRESENT FOR YOUR CHILDREN WHO NEED A MUM!!

Reactions: 8
Crystal was yammering on yesterday morning about having the “wrong kind of support” last year that was harmful not helpful but she needs the “right kind of support” this year. So naturally, she spent last night with that nasty, toxic homophobe/transphobe grifter that came to her wILd chRiStiAn wOmeN’s dinner. She posted this yesterday. As if any trans woman would be interested in spending time with her hateful ass.

28A90F78-5570-4995-BBAC-5F9EA64A152B.jpeg

---
Couldn’t miss this opportunity for a new profile pic 😂

C714429B-FD2E-48E5-9843-131A3CE6E1F5.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Crystal was yammering on yesterday morning about having the “wrong kind of support” last year that was harmful not helpful but she needs the “right kind of support” this year. So naturally, she spent last night with that nasty, toxic homophobe/transphobe grifter that came to her wILd chRiStiAn wOmeN’s dinner. She posted this yesterday. As if any trans woman would be interested in spending time with her hateful ass.

View attachment 2037187
Gross. Wonder what happened to her friendship with Leila. And that Dani Stevenz chick. They were 3 peas in a pod for a hot minute.
I reckon Leila got sick of listening to crystal bang on about herself and avoids her big time.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 2037187
---
Couldn’t miss this opportunity for a new profile pic 😂

View attachment 2037237
Here's another good one if anyone needs a profile pic. (All in good fun people!).But those eyebrows & lips! 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 3
This paste-eater hasn’t know about business systems long enough to even implement them herself and she’s already promising you’ll earn 7 figures from what she can teach you. Can’t wait to find out what she’s going to try to charge for her newfound expertise. duck this girl is a crook.

#6figuredesignhers, guyz! (But I thought it was 7 figures, baby gurl?)

* No, it absolutely does not take a minimum of 9 platforms to run a basic design business. But the suckers that think they can become designers overnight with no experience or education don’t know that, and that’s what Crystal is counting on.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How long has she had an ADHD diagnosis? I feel like she’s only just started mentioning it?
Crystal speak to explain the manic of bipolar, no doubt.
What happened to the design studio launch? Was it one Instagram post and that was the launch? I am very underwhelmed.
Also- why does she have two websites, if she is so streamlined? Crystal Bailey.com and Crystal Bailey home.com
How does that make sense?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
This idiot banging on about her spreadsheets is akin to influencers saying they have so many "meetings" today. Anything to bolster the image of a real working person, huh? Imagine if we all made a million stories everytime we did a spreadsheet? Looking for a Microsoft Office spon, Crystal? Shuddup.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she is just now familiarizing herself with these thing it’s no wonder Design Twins failed and went into liquidation. Wtf did she do if she didn’t have any systems in place with a retail business, just deposit all of her customer’s money directly into her personal bank account? 🙄

Reactions: 10
If she is just now familiarizing herself with these thing it’s no wonder Design Twins failed and went into liquidation. Wtf did she do if she didn’t have any systems in place with a retail business, just deposit all of her customer’s money directly into her personal bank account? 🙄
Such a good point! đŸ«Ł

Reactions: 4
I’m no designer but surely there is an actual system that can be used instead of an excel spreadsheet if you want to be a ‘7 figure designer’?
I would not trust that Crystals excel skills could create a reliable grocery shopping list spreadsheet
. Let alone a crucial tool for others to run their design business from.

I get just a hint from todays mad ramblings that perhaps she’s finally worked out that she’s undercharging for the work she does and needed to make a spreadsheet to fix that for her in future.

Reactions: 6
She sets up her camera to take a photo of herself looking for pity, as if she's up late working & stating "no one shows you what it takes to design something special" & in the next story she's actually going through with starting her 12 week mentorship program in less than 2 weeks. WHY would anyone want to do this program when all she does is complain about how hard this work is, shows just how unstable she is in all areas of her life & not someone one would aspire to be like? đŸ€”

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She sets up her camera to take a photo of herself looking for pity, as if she's up late working & stating "no one shows you what it takes to design something special" & in the next story she's actually going through with starting her 12 week mentorship program in less than 2 weeks. WHY would anyone want to do this program when all she does is complain about how hard this work is, shows just how unstable she is in all areas of her life & not someone one would aspire to be like? đŸ€”
It's the setting up the camera to show herself sleeping when she obviously isn't because she's taking a photo of herself and putting it on instagram. She's so busy being a single mum travelling mini ute Jesus loving devine feminine fish painter who has no one ever to help her yet has time to do this and mystical real and raw chats at the beach each morning? She's just so quirky đŸ€Ș and CrAZY guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How appropriate the course starts on April Fools! You’d have to be a bloody fool to sign up that’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How appropriate the course starts on April Fools! You’d have to be a bloody fool to sign up that’s for sure.
All I can say is she must be struggling for a dollar. Why the heck would you bother trying to run a course if you are happily busy doing what you love- luxury holistic designing?
These “courses” and “mentorships” scream I am poor gimme your money.
She’ll be back to selling bessa bricks for $8 each on her marketplace again soon is my prediction

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All I can say is she must be struggling for a dollar. Why the heck would you bother trying to run a course if you are happily busy doing what you love- luxury holistic designing?
These “courses” and “mentorships” scream I am poor gimme your money.
She’ll be back to selling bessa bricks for $8 each on her marketplace again soon is my prediction
Agreed. I think she is utterly broke and tit is about to get real, hence the hard week of work on the computer to come up with a new grifting mentorship concept.

She briefly toyed also this week with some kind of ‘work with me to meet a man’ and I’m sure there was also some kind of other 12 week/12 month mentorship thrown out as well.

I say again
 an actual job plus her styling work/insta on the side, she could probably have a decent albeit normal lifestyle.

Reactions: 6
Very tempted to join the wishlist.

What’s that saying about if you meet a few dickheads you’ve met a few dickheads, but if you meet a head every day maybe you’re the head? Crystal, if you’re surrounded by narcissists maybe have a think on that?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.