Crystal Bailey #3 Hey Crystal, God actually wants you to shut the hell up and fix ya eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she legit sub-letting someone else’s house for a week while she goes on holiday? I thought she was making all kinds of money, why would she need to do that? Does the owner know?

There’s the old head shake - eye roll - hand over the mouth giggle - big exhale - tearing up theatrics. And in front of a restaurant full of people. Grow up Crystal, you’re pushing 40, you melodramatic simpleton.

I say she’s going to meet the “love if her life” photographer

Reactions: 6
Omg. I thought she was now a happy full time mum? And the older child was having a one week holiday with his dad? Where is the younger boy? Now she’s jetting off overseas on the spur of the moment it appears. There is just something all very wrong and troubling with her whole irresponsible scenario.

Lucky her dog fell in love and moved out. That’s much more compatible with the big dreams/feel the fear/do the impossible lifestyle.
But advertising your home as available for one week on Facebook marketplace from a specific date is actually dangerous, reckless and screams all kinds of money problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
House still on marketplace 2 days into the available week for rent. Checked out her old listings. Lo and behold- there is her villa she “owned” in Bali advertising for a third flatmate with two “creatives”....

Oh- and the bell tent sold for $100. Apparently “never used”. But “must dismantle and pack up”. Pretty sure we all saw a million photos of it set up and very much being used.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I had a look through her Facebook page today. Honestly…. Very similar patterns of behaviour and plans for a huge year….. year after year after year….. what has not changed is the utter narcissism.

Reactions: 8
She’s completely bonkers - no other way to describe her. Desperately needs her children can’t live without them, oops see ya I’m off - duck off you silly mutt

She’s completely bonkers - no other way to describe her. Desperately needs her children can’t live without them, oops see ya I’m off - duck off you silly mutt
Johnny was only supposed to be gone for a week which would mean he was due back with her tomorrow. She hasn’t even had “primary” custody for a month yet and she’s already prioritizing “cRazY adventures” over mothering her kids, unloading them onto their dads. She’s a bleeping disgrace. If this trip is for dick I hope she gets those boys snatched off of her so fast her crazy-eyed head spins.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So hopefully she’s back from her crazy adventure 🤪 before kids go back to school……?

And didn’t she have a bad experience when she got that girl and her friends to housesit a while back. Didn’t they trash the place? So now she wants rent out someone else’s house to a random stranger off marketplace 🤔

When most Australian Mums are sorting out new school shoes and stationery lists, Crystal has driven to Sydney (it sounds like via Tamworth) and flown to the other side of the world.

School in NSW starts in just over a week. Will Crystal be flying back in time to settle her eldest son into a new school? He is either starting Year 6 at his brother’s school or starting Year 7 at Byron High or Mullumbimby High - neither of those schools would be an easy transition for a kid from Tamworth.

Crystal is a dreadful mother. She’s never learnt to put her children’s needs ahead of her wants.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
When most Australian Mums are sorting out new school shoes and stationery lists, Crystal has driven to Sydney (it sounds like via Tamworth) and flown to the other side of the world.

School in NSW starts in just over a week. Will Crystal be flying back in time to settle her eldest son into a new school? He is either starting Year 6 at his brother’s school or starting Year 7 at Byron High or Mullumbimby High - neither of those schools would be an easy transition for a kid from Tamworth.

Crystal is a dreadful mother. She’s never learnt to put her children’s needs ahead of her wants.
She is designing the life of her dreams!
That does NOT involve mundane things like settling your child into school. Pfft. She is too crazy for that tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.