Crystal Bailey #3 Hey Crystal, God actually wants you to shut the hell up and fix ya eyebrows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Protecting his eye-gates, but will pay money to an AI app to mine his personal data from his phone and hands over ownership of his facial data and the rights to his user content in perpetuity. Not to mention that Lensa creates sexualized images of female users, even nudes. But hey, he got to fantasize about himself as a cartoon tough guy so thatā€™s important for an Incel I guess.
He seems like a real mental giant, this one.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is the lunatic Crystal is regraming today. Protect your eye gates everybody!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Does anybody have the analytics on her account? Iā€™m curious if sheā€™s lost any followers with her bible thumping.
Is ā€˜eye gatesā€™ what you call it when her eyes roll around in her head when sheā€™s rambling on camera 24 hours a day?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anybody have the analytics on her account? Iā€™m curious if sheā€™s lost any followers with her bible thumping.
Some simple analytics for the past 30 days:

eteer.png

Daily breakdown:

evev.png

She is steadily losing followers by the looks of it, but not at the rate I'd have expected, considering that most would be following her for styling/home interiors/DIY content and not a ham-fisted sermon every four hours.

A possible reason behind the slow shedding could be that she has purchased a lot of followers, so those will just be zombie accounts that won't interact or drop off, but I'm trying to find a tool that will give me a demographic breakdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1888761

Daily breakdown:

View attachment 1888762

She is steadily losing followers by the looks of it, but not at the rate I'd have expected, considering that most would be following her for styling/home interiors/DIY content and not a ham-fisted sermon every four hours.

A possible reason behind the slow shedding could be that she has purchased a lot of followers, so those will just be zombie accounts that won't interact or drop off, but I'm trying to find a tool that will give me a demographic breakdown.
It could be too that a lot of followers just skip past her stories and posts but donā€™t go so far as to unfollow! There are some accounts I follow that Iā€™ve got bored of but havenā€™t gotten around to unfollowing yet but I just donā€™t engage!

Would love to see what Leilaā€™s looks like šŸ¤£

• Haha

View attachment 1888761

Daily breakdown:

View attachment 1888762

Thanks so much for the info! Will be anxious to see if youā€™re able to get any more granular with another tool.
Stupid question probably but what is the media column referring to?

Reactions: 2
It could be too that a lot of followers just skip past her stories and posts but donā€™t go so far as to unfollow! There are some accounts I follow that Iā€™ve got bored of but havenā€™t gotten around to unfollowing yet but I just donā€™t engage!

Would love to see what Leilaā€™s looks like šŸ¤£
Could be! I wish I could find functional reporting for that; I'll keep trying.

Forgive my ignorance but what is Leila's username? I can't handle more than one grifter at a time.

Thanks so much for the info! Will be anxious to see if youā€™re able to get any more granular with another tool.
Stupid question probably but what is the media column referring to?
So welcome! Not a stupid question; I believe this is the total number of posts on the account, and is inclusive of photos and video content.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Forgive my ignorance but what is Leila's username? I can't handle more than one grifter at a time.
This is Leilaā€™s account. Sheā€™s got a couple of dupe accounts out there right now (because sheā€™s claiming to be a psychic and they are trying to scam off of her account. Scammers scamming a scammer, howā€™s that for karma?) so be sure when youā€™re looking itā€™s spelled correctly and has two underscores at the end.

Thanks! Youā€™re the best!

Oh! And this is her current thread here on tattle, if you are interestedā€¦

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It is surely a unique Insta situation where people are just watching to see if this craziness ends. I would say her and Leila are the two people where I am literally watching as it is a soap opera. Not to get styling tips or to speak to my dead relatives. Looking at the engagement on their posts and then the views here on tattle, I donā€™t think I am alone....
Interesting to see the figures on the followers tho!

Hmm, so, some insights for Leila (mods, please don't ban me for posting off-topic, if I lose access to Tattle I'll have to go back to prank-calling scam call centres):

3rfeg.png

erff.png

She's trending down in terms of follower acquisition, but if she has dupe accounts it's hard to tell. The thesoulfullspace__ account only has 40 posts, as well. There's a special place in Hell for "psychics" who prey on people in their lowest and most desperate moments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hmm, so, some insights for Leila (mods, please don't ban me for posting off-topic, if I lose access to Tattle I'll have to go back to prank-calling scam call centres):

View attachment 1889314

View attachment 1889315

She's trending down in terms of follower acquisition, but if she has dupe accounts it's hard to tell. The thesoulfullspace__ account only has 40 posts, as well. There's a special place in Hell for "psychics" who prey on people in their lowest and most desperate moments.
Thanks for that!

Some context on Leila. She runs a new scam to make money every 12-18 months and then deactivates her account when she starts getting heat from the scam or from her dumpster fire personal life which she inevitably overshares and makes a fool of herself. She then comes back with a full rebrand a month or two later. Whole new account name, new scam, deleted posts from old account.

She is actually also why Crystal got a thread here on tattle. When she rented a room from Leila and started hanging out with her for a little while and Leilaā€™s followers realized how problematic Crystal was as well. So this thread is kind of an offshoot of Leilaā€™s. Two peas in a scammy little pod those two are.

I donā€˜t remember if we asked, had you been a longtime follower of Crystals? Was there something in particular she did that led you here?

Some context on Leila. She runs a new scam to make money every 12-18 months and then deactivates her account when she starts getting heat from the scam or from her dumpster fire personal life which she inevitably overshares and makes a fool of herself. She then comes back with a full rebrand a month or two later. Whole new account name, new scam, deleted posts from old account.

She is actually also why Crystal got a thread here on tattle. When she rented a room from Leila and started hanging out with her for a little while and Leilaā€™s followers realized how problematic Crystal was as well. So this thread is kind of an offshoot of Leilaā€™s. Two peas in a scammy little pod those two are.
Oh, wow! Thank you for the context... I did wonder about the connection, and that fills in a lot of blanks for me.

I donā€˜t remember if we asked, had you been a longtime follower of Crystals? Was there something in particular she did that led you here?
She is from my hometown, and I have met her several times but I highly doubt she would remember me. She's older and we went to different schools, but I started following her when Design Twins was booming. To be honest, it was nice to see a local achieve so much success, but we all know what happened to that. I was not expecting the drama that followed (and I hold deep concerns for her mental health) but between ripping people off and pushing that water filter MLM, I've ended up here as a gentle reminder to myself that not all influencers are as they seem.

View attachment 1889314

View attachment 1889315

Thank you so much! Really appreciate this.

Liela also used to buy 20 cent AliExpress ā€˜piecesā€™ that she would whack on a new chain and sell for $160 while claiming to have local Byron Bay jewellery designers working for her šŸ¤£ sheā€™s also dabbled in coaching on how to be a business babe, how to be a single Mum and how to manifest. Sheā€™s very original šŸ¤£

ETA - sorry for disrupting the thread! The Crystal/Leila room mate season was entertaining to say the least!

• Haha

View attachment 1889314

View attachment 1889315

Thank you for checking this out!! šŸ™šŸ½ā¤ She looks to be doing about aswell as her best mate Crystal!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahaha. Ends up posting a picture sitting beside her cousin (instead of shoving her in the background) but the cousin is totally shaded so you canā€™t see her and Crystal is in full light. What an egomaniac šŸ˜‚

And no, @showinguphere, I canā€™t image trying to have a visit with Crystal. Youā€™re right, she probably never asks about the other person and never shuts her mouth. In her world itā€™s probably the Crystal Show 24/7.
As someone who has caught up with Crystal a couple of times I can assure you that she is still full of monologues and over sharing in real life.

She does come across as lovely and caring, and I think she genuinely thinks she is, but she doesnā€™t actually know how to.

the first time I briefly met her I thought she was intense but lovely, the second time I spent more time with her and thatā€™s when the red flags started to appear because she shared a lot of stories about her life and my gut was telling me ā€œthis isnā€™t normalā€ and ā€œnone of this adds upā€. This is also the first time I saw her parent in a way that I didnā€™t approve of and I would expect the majority of people wouldnā€™t approve of. More recently she decided to start coaching me without remembering my background and tried to coach me on something Iā€™m an expert in and was giving really bad advice. Again I think she thinks sheā€™s helping but sheā€™s so obsessed with herself she doesnā€™t consider what the other person actually needs or wants.

I still really want to know what happened with the work wife. Crystal was constantly saying to me that we should partner on somethingso I assume she did the same to her, would love her to come on and spill the tea.

As someone who has caught up with Crystal a couple of times I can assure you that she is still full of monologues and over sharing in real life.

She does come across as lovely and caring, and I think she genuinely thinks she is, but she doesnā€™t actually know how to.

the first time I briefly met her I thought she was intense but lovely, the second time I spent more time with her and thatā€™s when the red flags started to appear because she shared a lot of stories about her life and my gut was telling me ā€œthis isnā€™t normalā€ and ā€œnone of this adds upā€. This is also the first time I saw her parent in a way that I didnā€™t approve of and I would expect the majority of people wouldnā€™t approve of. More recently she decided to start coaching me without remembering my background and tried to coach me on something Iā€™m an expert in and was giving really bad advice. Again I think she thinks sheā€™s helping but sheā€™s so obsessed with herself she doesnā€™t consider what the other person actually needs or wants.

I still really want to know what happened with the work wife. Crystal was constantly saying to me that we should partner on somethingso I assume she did the same to her, would love her to come on and spill the tea.
And in she interested in what other people have to say and what is going on in their lives, or does it always remain centered around her?
Is the work wife the lady doing the barn thing that crystal is working on? It was some kind of nature retreat thing right? I remember a cabin in a tree vaguely. And that she was ā€œofficially an official partner officiallyā€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.