Crisps and savoury snacks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
McCoy's Chip Shop Salt & Vinegar - they're so strong they'll strip the lining from your mouth, they're brilliant. And nowhere in my part of the Highlands stocks them any more 😭

Also love a spicy NikNak. When I was at uni (a looooong time ago) I worked behind the bar in my halls for a while and the bar manager found a box of spicy NikNaks that had fallen down the back of the shelves in the stockroom and were past their expiry date, so he let me have them. All the coating had fallen off them and collected in the bottom of the bags, so you had a packet of not-very-spicy NikNaks and could then lick your finger and eat the coating on its own like a spicy sherbet dip. Absolutely fantastic.

Reactions: 4
The KFC Max, but I think they may have been discontinued. Good though because they made me regain alll the weight I lost.

My second pregnancy I couldn't stand to eat anything... I mean anything but wotsits. I was eating like 10+ packs a day for my entire pregnancy

But I can't stand to look at wotsits anymore.
I was the same but with Orange Juice lollies. It was more than a craving; they were an obsession for the entire pregnancy. I was on about 4 a day in the last few weeks. I can’t touch them now 🫣
---

Scampi fries. Elite.

I used to love Worcester Sauce flavoured Wheat Crunchies, but they no longer make them.
Love Meanies, although I can never find them.
Love the pickled onion Transform-A-Snack, but they don't make them anymore either.

I do like Tangy Toms & Tyrell's sweet chilli & red pepper.

Reactions: 3
Oh & talking about 'holiday crisps' I love Oregano flavor I even once spent £10 on 3 bags from ebay lol
I did try a similar flavor though in TK Maxx a French brand called Sibel. There herbs de provence ones :love:

Reactions: 4
I've recently been really into the new chicken and rosemary multigrain Pringles. To me they taste just like walkers sensation chicken crisps, which I can't have as i'm veggie. I have eaten an embarrassing amount of tubes since discovering them

Reactions: 2
I've recently been really into the new chicken and rosemary multigrain Pringles. To me they taste just like walkers sensation chicken crisps, which I can't have as i'm veggie. I have eaten an embarrassing amount of tubes since discovering them
I used to love the sensations when they first came out but they then added lemon to the recipe :(

I used to love the sensations when they first came out but they then added lemon to the recipe :(
then I recommend you try these. They might not be the exact same (as it's been a long time since I had the original sensations one) but has really cured my craving for a good chicken and rosemary crisp.

Also to add loads of supermarkets have them on offer atm cos they're new!

Reactions: 2
M&S red pepper pita chips. This thread is one of the best, I could eat you out of house and home on crisps 🐷

56571E1C-90BD-4112-B82D-AC2A065BA054.jpeg

Just seen these on a new foods page on fb, apparently they’re being released!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone else have heartburn with bacon flavoured crisps? My husband and son will not eat them under any circumstances as they make them feel really ill. They can eat any other flavour with no problem. I wonder what it is.

I don't have a problem with them but never buy them.

Reactions: 1
1677599107337.png

Co-op Irresistible Salt & Vinegar are amazing, nice and strong, strip the lining vibes.

Golden Wonder Salt and Vinegar, same, super strong and good price.

McCoy's, can't go wrong there.

Walker Thai Sweet Chilli Sensations, god tier crisp and I'm not prepared to listen to any argument against this, well, except the price they charge for them these days. 😆

Love a good walkers prawn cocktails or pringles prawn cocktail, don't think anyone else does a good prawn for my taste.

Walkers Worcester Sauce were great, think they've stopped making them though. 😩

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember curry flavoured twiglets? I remember having them years and years ago when I was young at Christmas and absolutely loved them, but never seen them again since. Starting to think I imagined them!

View attachment 1993787

Co-op Irresistible Salt & Vinegar are amazing, nice and strong, strip the lining vibes.

Golden Wonder Salt and Vinegar, same, super strong and good price.

McCoy's, can't go wrong there.

Walker Thai Sweet Chilli Sensations, god tier crisp and I'm not prepared to listen to any argument against this, well, except the price they charge for them these days. 😆

Love a good walkers prawn cocktails or pringles prawn cocktail, don't think anyone else does a good prawn for my taste.

Walkers Worcester Sauce were great, think they've stopped making them though. 😩
Lidl had good dupes of the Walkers Sensation crisps before Xmas. I haven't checked since if they still have them but at one point they were 79p so I stocked the crisp cupboard right up!

Anyone else have heartburn with bacon flavoured crisps? My husband and son will not eat them under any circumstances as they make them feel really ill. They can eat any other flavour with no problem. I wonder what it is.

I don't have a problem with them but never buy them.
Yep. Frazzles are great, but your burps stink for hours so I never eat them.

Also no love for skips here????