Crisps and savoury snacks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have just had some M&S sweet potato tortilla chips. Very tasty with some salsa

Reactions: 1
Co-fresh chilli and lemon (mild) and peri-peri (spicy) are delicious and a massive bag for about 75p in Asda
For fancy crisp days ‘Off the eaten path’ Sea salt pea and bean sticks are incredible.
‘I love corn’ salted flavour are good too.

Snyder pretzel pieces in Jalepeno are super tasty. If anyone knows any decent jalepeno flavour crisps, I’m all ears.

You can’t beat walkers roast chicken crisps in a soft white roll though 👌🏼

ETA: Fritos if you can get them are the best nachoy corn snack, so salty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ooh I love this thread it's got me salivating just reading it haha

I've gone of walkers since they swapped the oil also think golden wonder are well tastier 😋

I know they're not crisps but I've recently gone mad for the beetroot & balsamic vinegar kallo rice cakes with a cheese triangle spread on 😆 oh my days I'm addicted

Reactions: 2
I always love petrol stations crisps, usually you don’t see them anywhere else. Don’t know what they were called but there was a monster munch type but prawn cocktail flavour 😍

I always love petrol stations crisps, usually you don’t see them anywhere else. Don’t know what they were called but there was a monster munch type but prawn cocktail flavour 😍
I've noticed that with a few of the newsagents and shops that are run by Pakistani families ( hope thats the correct way to describe them!)
---
Got these in lidl at Christmas! Of course as I'd never seen them before had to get a few bags! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Pickled onion monster munch. They were my craving when I was pregnant and it’s continued. My old work partner was a Muslim and even during Ramadan when he was starving, he’d drive me to the shops whilst out on duty so I could buy my 6 pack of monster munch 🤣
They are my husband’s all time favourite along with Bombay Mix but I’m not a fan.
My favourites are from Aldi.

Attachments

This may be my favourite thread

love nothing more than the crisp aisle and as soon as my cases are in my room all I can think about on holiday is hitting the wee shop for crisps 🤣

my favourites change all the time but spicy bikers are usually always near the top of my list
Love the Asda value range wotsits too 😍
Anything cheese and onion or barbecue is a winner

Reactions: 7