Crisps and savoury snacks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love crisps! My favourite are from Aldis , the crinkle cut ready salted favour. I could eat the bag to myself no problem!

Reactions: 1
Crisps are my favourite snack ever walkers are my go to, love a prawn cocktail or salt and vinegar crisp sandwich with a hot chocolate 😋
Wish walker would bring back the lamb and mint, the Christmas Dinner the cheese burger and they use to do big bags of cheese and bacon in the same pack they were the best.

Reactions: 1
Slightly embarrassed to admit to being really boring and mostly eating ready salted!😂
However they must be very salty and the best I've found are the Walkers oven baked or the Seabrook's ones which are really salty and cheap compared to other brands.
Put inside a cream cheese sandwich for a yummy combination 😋

Reactions: 6
Salt and vinegar frisps. Not seen any in ages
Ooh they're good as well, problem is you can't get them on your own you have to buy the bloody multipacks. I hate cheese and onion and can live without ready salted, so it's a waste of money really.

Reactions: 2
Pickled onion monster munch. They were my craving when I was pregnant and it’s continued. My old work partner was a Muslim and even during Ramadan when he was starving, he’d drive me to the shops whilst out on duty so I could buy my 6 pack of monster munch 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Daily lunch crisps: cheese & onion Ringos
Go to grab bag: cheese & onion mccoys, or salt & vinegar occasionally.
Sharing (😂) bags: sainsburys cheese nacho tortilla chips
Honorable mentions: pickled onion monster munch and flamin’ hot cheetos.
Best American crisps: Funyuns (the ones you get here are not the same), Ruffles sour cream & onion and Honey Mustard Pringles.

i generally go through phases of crisps, have them all the time then not touch them for ages. Recent obsessions: Watsits, Frazzles, m&s onion rings, hula hoops (all flavours).

Reactions: 3
I had a bag of wheat crunchies today. They're so good but I swear I only got 9 in the packet! Tightarses

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Love Baked Crinklies but always fear I am a bit of one myself! (crinkly at least)

• Haha
Reactions: 3