Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Murphygirl

Chatty Member
Apologies if there is a thread for this but as a crisp lover would love to hear everyone’s favourites and how they enjoy them (with dips or whatever)
I’m also the saddo that goes on holidays and has to check the local crisp selection 😂
I usually love anything salt and vinegar, Frazzles, sour cream and chive pretzels, and pickled onion anything. I’m also very partial to a bread roll with loads of butter and walkers tomato sauce crisps.
Would love to hear your suggestions!

Reactions: 23

Elle Woods

VIP Member
1677342315187.png
1677342340714.png

I recently got some of these two crisps from a local wholesaler and I loveeeeee them. They remind me of the tuck shop at school discos when I was a kid haha

• Heart
Reactions: 15

greenvelvet

VIP Member
I really don’t understand people who can reliably not finish a bag of crisps even a big one 😭 I will just keep eating them, even if I don’t like the flavour. The only time I don’t is if I forget or if I have genuinely stuffed myself before. I know it’s a question of willpower but the pull of crisps is just too strong.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
So glad I'm not the only person who has to have 2 bags of crisps at a time! 😆😆😆
I just have one bag of crisps at a time.

It's not my fault if that one packet always happens to be one of the big 150g "sharing" (what a load of bollocks that phrase is) sized bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Magee

VIP Member
I’ve found my people ❤

The COOP sea salt and Chardonnay vinegar crisps are elite, best salt and vinegar crisp on the market.

I agree the Penn State sour cream and chive pretzels are addictive, so much flavoured powder on them they leave you begging for a Peroni to wash it down.

My favourite low cal crisp is the hula hoop puffs in beef flavour. 71 cals, a good crunch to them, very beefy.

The Aldi range of flavoured dried peas/corn/nut bags are always a hit with us. Especially the sriracha ones at 99p, lots of spice to them. Great to nibble on whilst you’re making dinner!

ETA; I ALWAYS go to the supermarket abroad, I’ll spend ages in the crisps/savoury snack bit as well as the booze. Can’t beat being on the beach with your paprika crisps, or pretzel sticks and a can of Fanta limon/local beer!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12

masterone

The KFC Max, but I think they may have been discontinued. Good though because they made me regain alll the weight I lost.

My second pregnancy I couldn't stand to eat anything... I mean anything but wotsits. I was eating like 10+ packs a day for my entire pregnancy, it was a combination of having a colitis flare and basically just not being able to stomach anything. I know it was super unhealthy and I'm so badly judged when I drop this bomb, but my daughter is now 13, she's thriving, was walking and talking by 10 months old, and is doing work in maths and sciences that is 2 years ahead of the stage the kids her age are studying.

In contrast I ate super healthy with my other 2 and they are God bless em, they're not that academically gifted.

But I can't stand to look at wotsits anymore.

• Heart

Lynno77

I love most crisps but I really miss Brannigans. Roast beef and horseradish or ham and mustard were delish

• Heart

NP

VIP Member
These are my favourite. I will eat an entire bag to myself and no-one will stop me.

Screenshot_20230308_130255_Ocado.jpg

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
My goodness, whoever nominated these Co-Op crisps, you are a legend.

When the packet says "Irresistible", they weren't lying.

I love anything salt and vinegar, but these are next level.

1678552017288.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11

HEC1993

Chatty Member
Pickled onion monster munch. They were my craving when I was pregnant and it’s continued. My old work partner was a Muslim and even during Ramadan when he was starving, he’d drive me to the shops whilst out on duty so I could buy my 6 pack of monster munch 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10