Crisps and savoury snacks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The KFC Max, but I think they may have been discontinued. Good though because they made me regain alll the weight I lost.

My second pregnancy I couldn't stand to eat anything... I mean anything but wotsits. I was eating like 10+ packs a day for my entire pregnancy, it was a combination of having a colitis flare and basically just not being able to stomach anything. I know it was super unhealthy and I'm so badly judged when I drop this bomb, but my daughter is now 13, she's thriving, was walking and talking by 10 months old, and is doing work in maths and sciences that is 2 years ahead of the stage the kids her age are studying.

In contrast I ate super healthy with my other 2 and they are God bless em, they're not that academically gifted.

But I can't stand to look at wotsits anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love most crisps but I really miss Brannigans. Roast beef and horseradish or ham and mustard were delish

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This might be really sad but one of my favourite parts of going abroad is trying foreign crisps and soft drinks. 😂

I had these in Amsterdam earlier this year, loved them!

I also love eating sundried tomatoes and olives straight out of the jar for a snack 🤤

cheetos-nibbit.jpeg.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love most crisps but I really miss Brannigans. Roast beef and horseradish or ham and mustard were delish
I'm sure you can still get them in multipacks in places like Homebargains or B&M. They also do Seabrooks canadian ham which are also lovely

Reactions: 2
oh this thread gives me life haha
I've always been a crisps over chocolate girl, most years I ask Santa for a crisp hamper :ROFLMAO:
I'm not a fan of spicy crisps though the strongest I go is Paprika Walkers Max/Paprika Pringles.
My fave crisps atm are All Dressed by Lays though its hard to buy them in the UK as the sites online sell out fast.

Crisps I used to love & wish they brought back are Walkers Cream Cheese & Chive crinkles, Phileas Fogg Pastrami bagel bites & Cheese & New York Relish( I actually did the product test of the Cheese ones ) And the mini hula hoops that came in square packets like a box
---
The KFC Max, but I think they may have been discontinued. Good though because they made me regain alll the weight I lost.
They were delicious I bought the Crispy Chicken Max assuming they just changed name but nope, though these are also yummy

Prawn cocktail wotsits were so good back in the day but the new ones they have brought back just don’t taste the same

• Heart
Reactions: 1
1677342315187.png
1677342340714.png

I recently got some of these two crisps from a local wholesaler and I loveeeeee them. They remind me of the tuck shop at school discos when I was a kid haha

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Was eating Doritos and hummus last night and seemed to go pretty well. I tend to go through phases of dips so going to try some more soon. I find crisps on their own are getting a bit boring.

Oooh this could be my fav thread! I love most crisps TBH, but if I had to chose my favs would be...

Hula Hoops BBQ Beef
Monster munch -beef or pickled onion
Squares-any flavour
French Fries-any flavour.

When it comes to 'posh' crisps I like Kettle or Pipers.

Reactions: 9
Salt & vinegar Chipsticks are elite. Burton’s Fish n’ Chips and Tayto spicy Bikers were favourites back in the day. Still love Beefy Grills and pickled onion Space Raiders.

Craving all the crisps now 😂

Reactions: 5
Funyuns
Golden Wonder Sausage & Tomato
Walkers Pickled Onion
Walkers Sweet Chilli Prawn Crackers (discontinued now I think)
Hula Hoop Pufts Ready Salted
Quavers

Reactions: 3
I am loving this thread! I haven't had some of these crisps for years!

I am more of a salted popcorn/savoury popcorn person nowadays (especially the Blue Cheese and Walnut Joe and Seph's 🤤)

That said, the M&S Sweet Chilli Combo mix dipped in Onion and Garlic dip is just 😘👌 I'm also partial to Salt and Vinegar and Prawn Cocktail Quavers, Nik Naks, pickled onion Monster Munch (any pickled onion crisp/snack to be fair) and just plain cheap ready salted crisps.

I was really chuffed to find Pizza Pringles in my local convenience shop a while back and the Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos in Home Bargains :D

ETA: I have gone down a rabbit hole of 90s crisps. Does anyone else remember Burton's Potato Puffs, Cheese and Branston Quavers and Doughnut Skips? They were around in the early 90s. 6 year old me went crazy for them! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6