Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mcfeez

VIP Member
I can't believe that I've only just found out, via this thread, that Golden Wonder are still making Sausage and Tomato flavour crisps! 🥰. These were my absolute favourites back in the day, I've just ordered a huge box on Amazon!!
(The healthy eating plan will just have to wait for another day 😬)
I think the last time I remember eating these I was in primary school! (To be honest I didnt really know Golden Wonder was still a thing! I don't think I ever see them here in N.Ireland)

Reactions: 1

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the Ritz cracker sandwiches, with the cheesy filling? They were yum!
The cheese was always too sour for me.

Anyone else a fan of Bamba peanut butter puffs? They're in the kosher/Jewish section of big supermarkets, like peanut-flavoured Wotsits.

• Heart

Warpaint

VIP Member
Have they changed the flavour for Flamin' Hot Monster munch? I noticed they added 'Sweet and Spicy' on the packet or something similar

• Wow

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Crisps are my favourite snack ever walkers are my go to, love a prawn cocktail or salt and vinegar crisp sandwich with a hot chocolate 😋
Wish walker would bring back the lamb and mint, the Christmas Dinner the cheese burger and they use to do big bags of cheese and bacon in the same pack they were the best.

philopastry75

Campesinas? They’re the tomato, onion and herby flavour ones aren’t they? So good, my favourites are the oregano Lays.
That’s them, so good. I need to see if I can get them online!
Not tried the oregano ones before, I’ll have to look out for them in the summer.

• Heart

Curly Top

VIP Member
Anyone else have heartburn with bacon flavoured crisps? My husband and son will not eat them under any circumstances as they make them feel really ill. They can eat any other flavour with no problem. I wonder what it is.

I don't have a problem with them but never buy them.

L3moning

VIP Member
This is interesting. I do think most crisps don't taste nearly as nice as they used to, but I had put that down to my tastebuds getting older!

Not noticed with the bigger brands, but I have a bit with the cheaper ones. I remember years ago my nan¹ went off Walkers Ready Salted crisps when they changed the oil they used to cook them (to a supposedly less unhealthy one).

¹who died in 2008, so that's an idea of how long ago it was

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Prawn cocktail wotsits were so good back in the day but the new ones they have brought back just don’t taste the same

• Heart

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Anyone else have heartburn with bacon flavoured crisps? My husband and son will not eat them under any circumstances as they make them feel really ill. They can eat any other flavour with no problem. I wonder what it is.

I don't have a problem with them but never buy them.
Yes I've noticed this. Doesn't stop me eating them occasionally, but I regret it!

bourb0nbiscuits

Chatty Member
I love crisps! My favourite are from Aldis , the crinkle cut ready salted favour. I could eat the bag to myself no problem!