Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carefree

VIP Member
Yes, there was a lovely cinnamon sugar tortilla available a few years ago. They were by Manomasa but image search is bringing up the US version.

Reactions: 1

philopastry75

Has anyone had the Green lays crisps in Italy and Spain, flavour starts with a C. They are my absolute favourites.

Tried Taki’s a couple of weeks ago and they were bloody awful, even my teenagers hated them!

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Any other crackers superfans out there? my all time favourite is this box, which most of the supermarkets may or may not still carry, I think they were manufactured in Canada.
View attachment 2073893
I bloody love crackers, even when I’ve not got enough cheese in i’ll just put butter on them 😩 Their like crack. Not tried these though I usually get the Jacobs selection 😋

pixxyy

VIP Member
I used to like McCoys Cheese flavor Muchos, apparently the new Nacho Cheese McCoys are meant to taste the same

pixxyy

VIP Member
I was hoping Walkers would bring back the Roast Potato crisps, they were delicious.
Can guarantee they'll be at least 4 different Pigs in Blankets out

Falkor

VIP Member
Smoky Bacon Walkers are now free of milk.

Does anyone know of a curry flavoured crisp that is sensational?
I've just finished some M&S chicken katsu curry ones and they were pretty good, but I'm not a curry crisp connoisseur, so don't have much to compare them to!

Cherrycup

Does anyone remember curry flavoured twiglets? I remember having them years and years ago when I was young at Christmas and absolutely loved them, but never seen them again since. Starting to think I imagined them!