Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
I treated myself to some American Crisps, TGI Fridays Skins Bacon & Cheddar which I know some Poundlands sell And Bolgnese Lays had both before & love. Then Rap Snacks All In which I picked as they seemed similar to my fave flavor All Dressed, delicious but more Salt & Vinegar based than All Dressed. Then Lays Pizza Hut promotion not as tomatoey as the Walkers Pizza Express out was it last year? or 2021.

Reactions: 1

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
The truffle crisps are sooo good 😋

I’m healthy eating atm, reading this and the sweets threads is not doing me any favours. 😂
I'm also eating healthy at the min so I haven't had any of these in so long. The closest to a bag of crisps I've got is salt & Vinegar snack a jacks :(

• Heart

betchyhin

I love when you get to the bottom of a bag of skips and there's loads of the powdery flavouring stuck in the corners of the bag :ROFLMAO:
Ooooh yes such lovely tangy goodness.

Not normally a fan of prawn cocktail but skips are amazing. Had my first packet in ages the other day and they're just as good as i remember. Tangy melty goodness

Curly Top

VIP Member
I don’t like normal crisps like walkers now. There are hardly any in the pack and they are too salty. I like lentil curls 💕

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Ok, so I have a bit of a secret embarrassing crush type addiction to Wotsits (Giant ones the best). However they have to be emptied into a bowl/container & left for 1-2 days. They go a bit chewy & are

Will I see myself out?🤣
so do you buy them, empty them into a bowl when you get home and just leave them there for 2 days 😂

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
Bloody hell these are awful, they are just evil. Don't taste of anything other than my burnt tongue. Still sweating now 15 mins later and I really like spicy stuff.
1680617235284.png

I've seen the "Burger King" doritos that people are asking about are in medium and large Tesco now, but I didn't buy them as I didn't realise they were anything new, I figured they'd just be like any old beefy crisp flavour. Might be wrong.

The BBQ quavers I've got from a small indy newsagent, but haven't tried yet.

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
I'm also eating healthy at the min so I haven't had any of these in so long. The closest to a bag of crisps I've got is salt & Vinegar snack a jacks :(
I feel ya. I’ve just been having salt & vinegar Ringos lately because they’re only 61 calories a packet. Just love torturing myself I guess 😂

• Heart