Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tilly27

VIP Member
Hate to tell you, the Asda crisps won. Co-Op was 2nd

I have spent FAR too long studying that PDF!

No Asda near me but interesting to see the Sainsbury's came third in strength of s&v flavour - might have to try them...
[/QUOTE]

I find the strongest salt & vinegar crisps are golden wonder - I adore them on the side when eating a cheese & onion sandwich. The Disco salt & vinegar are tongue tingle too

Reactions: 2

Lynno77

Has Martin Lewis finished his salt and vinegar taste test thing yet? What won? If it's not the Co-Op Sea Salt and Chardonnay ones there's been a gross miscarriage of justice!
[/QUOTE]

Hate to tell you, the Asda crisps won. Co-Op was 2nd

• Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
My favourite has to be salt and vinegar Discos 😍 Asda does a ‘share bag’
I have to hide these when I buy them to ration them or Mr Mouse will power through them
---
Monster Munch Picked Onion or Roast Beef, not so keen on flamin hot.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Bacon Fries - those ones you get in the pub. Not Frazzles or supermarket own brand.

Prawn Cocktail Tayto
Spring Onion Tayto
Beef Tayto

Cheese & Onion disco's
Cheese & onion squares

Truffle flavoured crisps from M&S

No wonder I'm chubby!
The truffle crisps are sooo good 😋

I’m healthy eating atm, reading this and the sweets threads is not doing me any favours. 😂

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Used to love Walkers Worcester sauce crisps & the tomato sauce flavour, not sure if they still make these flavours or are they the flavours that turn up in pound shops & B&M sometimes?
Same.

I think they've stopped making Worcester sauce, much to my annoyance. Tomato I think they still make, can buy them by the box on Amazon I think.

sassquatch23

I've recently been really into the new chicken and rosemary multigrain Pringles. To me they taste just like walkers sensation chicken crisps, which I can't have as i'm veggie. I have eaten an embarrassing amount of tubes since discovering them

Notorious PIG

currently munching my way through a share bag of Tesco's bacon rashers, too good. Aside from Frazzles, what are everyone's favourite bacon rasher crisps?
I think Bacon Fries (from the makers of Scampi Fries) are excellent cos they really resemble little bacon rashers in looks and taste and have great depth of flavor.

betchyhin

Salt and vinegar frisps. Not seen any in ages
Ooh they're good as well, problem is you can't get them on your own you have to buy the bloody multipacks. I hate cheese and onion and can live without ready salted, so it's a waste of money really.