Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Counting the days until we visit family in Canada...

Because Ruffles All Dressed are elite crisps. I think about them every single day. I'm taking an extra case to bring as many back as I can fit.

I cannot bloody wait.
coop do a version can't judge as not tried yet

oh and my spudos dust I've tried the Bacon & omg its delicious

Reactions: 2

Kate1970

VIP Member
I always love petrol stations crisps, usually you don’t see them anywhere else. Don’t know what they were called but there was a monster munch type but prawn cocktail flavour 😍
I've noticed that with a few of the newsagents and shops that are run by Pakistani families ( hope thats the correct way to describe them!)
---
Got these in lidl at Christmas! Of course as I'd never seen them before had to get a few bags! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

ElChanguito

VIP Member
I got Sainsburys sweet chilli crackers to eat with cream cheese, I don’t think they are that great, I’m not getting sweet just heat 🤔

Any other crackers superfans out there? my all time favourite is this box, which most of the supermarkets may or may not still carry, I think they were manufactured in Canada.
F2DB6D22-7E80-4556-82A2-F7B5BE01C823.jpeg

Carefree

VIP Member
I've no idea whether they'll stand up to the Canadian version but they're definitely a good change from the usual UK output.

sassquatch23

The Lidl ones are even better than the real thing!
I think Bacon Fries (from the makers of Scampi Fries) are excellent cos they really resemble little bacon rashers in looks and taste and have great depth of flavor.
ooh need to give both of these a try, thank you. Some bacon rasher crisps are such a gamble cos they're too sweet or the texture isn't quite right.

Magee

VIP Member
I can't believe that I've only just found out, via this thread, that Golden Wonder are still making Sausage and Tomato flavour crisps! 🥰. These were my absolute favourites back in the day, I've just ordered a huge box on Amazon!!
(The healthy eating plan will just have to wait for another day 😬)
Love this 😂 dream Friday night ordering snacks form Amazon!!

• Haha

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
In my humble opinion you just can’t beat a nice bag of Seabrook’s (crinkle cut) Prawn Cocktail crisps! 😋
---
These are my favourite. I will eat an entire bag to myself and no-one will stop me.

View attachment 2013279
Ooooh not had these for ages - love ‘em. As soon as I can dig my car out I’m going to M & S to buy some!!! 😀

• Heart

Lahne

Agree with everyone who’s mentioned Co op sea salt and Chardonnay vinegar - they are the best salt and vinegar crisps available.

Scampi fries

Sensations poppadums - the lime chutney flavour ones.

Blue or chilli Doritos

Salt and vinegar peanuts

And THESE are my absolute favourites - they’re not crisps, they’re baked cheese. Basically like eating a whole bag of the best bit of a lasagne - that crispy crunchy cheese bit: www.cheesies.co.uk

pixxyy

VIP Member
OMG I literally had some last night with my gin and tonic and thought how delicious they were and why didn’t I have them more often.

Better eat them now while I still can
love smokey bacon that happens i'm checking best before dates and stocking up :ROFLMAO:

kev1974

VIP Member
found a guy who has a crisp review channel on youtube

sadly his reviews are dry and dull, the couple I watched anyway.

I only found his channel because I was looking for a picture of these, which I found nice and crunchy but bland in terms of flavour/spice, nothing like the actual Chinese Takeaway salt and pepper chips flavour.
There is also a "gourmet cheeseburger" flavour which I've got to try later, hopefully will be better.

1681286998958.png

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Bacon Fries - those ones you get in the pub. Not Frazzles or supermarket own brand.

Prawn Cocktail Tayto
Spring Onion Tayto
Beef Tayto

Cheese & Onion disco's
Cheese & onion squares

Truffle flavoured crisps from M&S

No wonder I'm chubby!

• Heart

Blondie

VIP Member
My local post office is part of a newsagent/stationery/snack shop and it has the best selection of crisps ever. Even ones like Snaps you struggle to get in other places. They have a huge selection of slightly weird fizzy drinks as well.
So jealous!!

Magee

VIP Member
I’ve just bought the Walkers king prawn cocktail crisps, not really bought any coronation themed items! Anyone had any good ones?