Crisps and savoury snacks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so I have a bit of a secret embarrassing crush type addiction to Wotsits (Giant ones the best). However they have to be emptied into a bowl/container & left for 1-2 days. They go a bit chewy & are

Will I see myself out?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Ok, so I have a bit of a secret embarrassing crush type addiction to Wotsits (Giant ones the best). However they have to be emptied into a bowl/container & left for 1-2 days. They go a bit chewy & are

Will I see myself out?
so do you buy them, empty them into a bowl when you get home and just leave them there for 2 days

Reactions: 1

Will I see myself out?
This is ROGUE!!

Reactions: 6
This is my first time on this thread so not sure if this has already been discovered or mentioned lol but I randomly tried a walkers cheese and onion crisp sandwich with cheese spread when I was hungover. Omg. It’s the bomb SO good

So glad I stumbled upon this thread, its made me hungry though

My fave is Asda curls dipped in pakora sauce
Sour creme party mix from anywhere, not fussy on that one
Hot wing max ones even though they make my nose run, i still find them quite addictive

Reactions: 4
This is my first time on this thread so not sure if this has already been discovered or mentioned lol but I randomly tried a walkers cheese and onion crisp sandwich with cheese spread when I was hungover. Omg. It’s the bomb SO good
I like marmite sandwiches with cheese and onion crisps.

Reactions: 5

Will I see myself out?
My youngest eats Wotsits with chop sticks so her fingers don’t get stained

Reactions: 10

Will I see myself out?
love giant wotsits though not loving they now cost £2.50

The spicy flavour giant Wotsits are good. Is anyone else a fan of Bugles? You used to be able to get individual packets, but I can only find the big packs now.

greek week at lidl next week, they've oregano crisps if anyone loves them as much as i do. also garlic and olive flavor. £1.99 for 200g

I’ve just bought the Walkers king prawn cocktail crisps, not really bought any coronation themed items! Anyone had any good ones?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone tried the M&S Coronation Chicken crisps? I've bought them but I'm not opening them until tomorrow.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just bought the Walkers king prawn cocktail crisps, not really bought any coronation themed items! Anyone had any good ones?
The Sensations ones?

I found them slightly disappointing as a Prawn Cocktail crisp fan. But still nice enough.

I prefer the Walkers coronation chicken crisps that they did years ago. I found the M&S ones quite greasy!

I tried the sensations lamb and mint and they were just a bit lamby, no mint.

Come on retailers, this is a once in a lifetime historic event, I wanna remember the crisps I was eating

wotsits flavour crisps? whatever next

Please Walkers can you do crisps the flavour of scampi fries next?