Crisps and savoury snacks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, there was a lovely cinnamon sugar tortilla available a few years ago. They were by Manomasa but image search is bringing up the US version.

Reactions: 1
Quite enjoying Seabrook Loaded Nacho Chips at the moment. There are three flavours and they're only £1.25 for a big bag in Tesco if you have the club card. In my store they only seem to have them in the Power Aisle (the one by the entrance with all the offers) and not in the regular crisp aisle.

Loads of flavour dust on them, it's probably MSG or something dodgy to make them taste so nice.

1718260745502.png

Reactions: 4
Counting the days until we visit family in Canada...

Because Ruffles All Dressed are elite crisps. I think about them every single day. I'm taking an extra case to bring as many back as I can fit.

I cannot bloody wait.
coop do a version can't judge as not tried yet

oh and my spudos dust I've tried the Bacon & omg its delicious

Reactions: 2
Can anyone remember years ago the brannigans ham and mustard crisps? I’d love a packet of them been wanting them for months

I love the ready salted chopsticks but not been able to find them anywhere and the salt and vinegar ones rip my mouth apart

but I tell you what is thee best at Christmas and that’s Asda version of Pringles so much saltier and more flavour than original Pringles plus cheaper too

Reactions: 7
Can anyone remember years ago the brannigans ham and mustard crisps? I’d love a packet of them been wanting them for months

I love the ready salted chopsticks but not been able to find them anywhere and the salt and vinegar ones rip my mouth apart

but I tell you what is thee best at Christmas and that’s Asda version of Pringles so much saltier and more flavour than original Pringles plus cheaper too
Yes they were so strong my nose would tingle, think that was the mustard flavouring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have they changed the flavour for Flamin' Hot Monster munch? I noticed they added 'Sweet and Spicy' on the packet or something similar

• Wow
Reactions: 1

I used to love the brannigans cream cheese and chive

Reactions: 3
1719324548479.png

Worth a try but a little too sweet for me. For something with chipotle chili in it, I'm surprised. Needs more of a kick but I do love the crinkle cut. More ridged crisps!

Reactions: 4
I've no idea whether they'll stand up to the Canadian version but they're definitely a good change from the usual UK output.

Reactions: 2