Crisps and savoury snacks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any other crackers superfans out there? my all time favourite is this box, which most of the supermarkets may or may not still carry, I think they were manufactured in Canada.
View attachment 2073893
I bloody love crackers, even when I’ve not got enough cheese in i’ll just put butter on them 😩 Their like crack. Not tried these though I usually get the Jacobs selection 😋

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell these are awful, they are just evil. Don't taste of anything other than my burnt tongue. Still sweating now 15 mins later and I really like spicy stuff.
View attachment 2077770

I've seen the "Burger King" doritos that people are asking about are in medium and large Tesco now, but I didn't buy them as I didn't realise they were anything new, I figured they'd just be like any old beefy crisp flavour. Might be wrong.

The BBQ quavers I've got from a small indy newsagent, but haven't tried yet.
I got both the Burger King Doritos and BBQ Quavers from Amazon. I didn’t think the Doritos were anything special and I got a hint of dry roasted peanuts kind of flavour from them. I’ve only tried 1 small bag of the Quavers so far and thought they could be done with more flavouring.

I love Ritz crackers I eat them plain & can easily finish a box 🐽 or cream crackers with marge or the poppy seed crackers from tescos & Morrisons

Reactions: 3
Crisps are my favourite snack ever walkers are my go to, love a prawn cocktail or salt and vinegar crisp sandwich with a hot chocolate 😋
Wish walker would bring back the lamb and mint, the Christmas Dinner the cheese burger and they use to do big bags of cheese and bacon in the same pack they were the best.
I've just ordered some of these for my mum to try. She also loved the lamb and mint crisps walkers

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell these are awful, they are just evil. Don't taste of anything other than my burnt tongue. Still sweating now 15 mins later and I really like spicy stuff.
View attachment 2077770

I've seen the "Burger King" doritos that people are asking about are in medium and large Tesco now, but I didn't buy them as I didn't realise they were anything new, I figured they'd just be like any old beefy crisp flavour. Might be wrong.

The BBQ quavers I've got from a small indy newsagent, but haven't tried yet.
I've fallen foul of those and had to drink half a gallon of strong squash to get rid of the taste.

Not sure of the manufacturer, but farm shop-type places round here sell some super-thick crisps called Slabs. The smaller stick ones taste like the really crispy bits you get with chip shop chips.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I really don’t understand people who can reliably not finish a bag of crisps even a big one 😭 I will just keep eating them, even if I don’t like the flavour. The only time I don’t is if I forget or if I have genuinely stuffed myself before. I know it’s a question of willpower but the pull of crisps is just too strong.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really don’t understand people who can reliably not finish a bag of crisps even a big one 😭 I will just keep eating them, even if I don’t like the flavour. The only time I don’t is if I forget or if I have genuinely stuffed myself before. I know it’s a question of willpower but the pull of crisps is just too strong.
I am still feeling sick from a similar lack of control over the prawn crackers that came with our Thai takeaway last night. They weren’t even that nice but I could not stop myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My local post office is part of a newsagent/stationery/snack shop and it has the best selection of crisps ever. Even ones like Snaps you struggle to get in other places. They have a huge selection of slightly weird fizzy drinks as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My local post office is part of a newsagent/stationery/snack shop and it has the best selection of crisps ever. Even ones like Snaps you struggle to get in other places. They have a huge selection of slightly weird fizzy drinks as well.
So jealous!!

Reactions: 2
I love Ritz crackers I eat them plain & can easily finish a box 🐽 or cream crackers with marge or the poppy seed crackers from tescos & Morrisons
Does anyone remember the Ritz cracker sandwiches, with the cheesy filling? They were yum!

Reactions: 6
My husband found pickled onion flavour fish and chips crisps in a multipack at Asda this week. They are insanely good.
---
These:
802AB028-FE25-479A-BCF3-631AD0DD76D5.png

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember the Ritz cracker sandwiches, with the cheesy filling? They were yum!
The cheese was always too sour for me.

Anyone else a fan of Bamba peanut butter puffs? They're in the kosher/Jewish section of big supermarkets, like peanut-flavoured Wotsits.

• Heart
Reactions: 1