Crisps and savoury snacks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so I have a bit of a secret embarrassing crush type addiction to Wotsits (Giant ones the best). However they have to be emptied into a bowl/container & left for 1-2 days. They go a bit chewy & are

Will I see myself out?🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok, so I have a bit of a secret embarrassing crush type addiction to Wotsits (Giant ones the best). However they have to be emptied into a bowl/container & left for 1-2 days. They go a bit chewy & are

Will I see myself out?🤣
so do you buy them, empty them into a bowl when you get home and just leave them there for 2 days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Will I see myself out?🤣
This is ROGUE!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is my first time on this thread so not sure if this has already been discovered or mentioned lol but I randomly tried a walkers cheese and onion crisp sandwich with cheese spread when I was hungover. Omg. It’s the bomb 💣 SO good 👌🏼

• Heart
So glad I stumbled upon this thread, its made me hungry though 🙄

My fave is Asda curls dipped in pakora sauce 😍
Sour creme party mix from anywhere, not fussy on that one
Hot wing max ones even though they make my nose run, i still find them quite addictive

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is my first time on this thread so not sure if this has already been discovered or mentioned lol but I randomly tried a walkers cheese and onion crisp sandwich with cheese spread when I was hungover. Omg. It’s the bomb 💣 SO good 👌🏼
I like marmite sandwiches with cheese and onion crisps.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Will I see myself out?🤣
My youngest eats Wotsits with chop sticks so her fingers don’t get stained 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Will I see myself out?🤣
love giant wotsits though not loving they now cost £2.50 😲

The spicy flavour giant Wotsits are good. Is anyone else a fan of Bugles? You used to be able to get individual packets, but I can only find the big packs now.

greek week at lidl next week, they've oregano crisps if anyone loves them as much as i do. also garlic and olive flavor. £1.99 for 200g

I’ve just bought the Walkers king prawn cocktail crisps, not really bought any coronation themed items! Anyone had any good ones?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone tried the M&S Coronation Chicken crisps? I've bought them but I'm not opening them until tomorrow.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just bought the Walkers king prawn cocktail crisps, not really bought any coronation themed items! Anyone had any good ones?
The Sensations ones?

I found them slightly disappointing as a Prawn Cocktail crisp fan. But still nice enough.

• Sad
I prefer the Walkers coronation chicken crisps that they did years ago. I found the M&S ones quite greasy!

I tried the sensations lamb and mint and they were just a bit lamby, no mint.

Come on retailers, this is a once in a lifetime historic event, I wanna remember the crisps I was eating

wotsits flavour crisps? whatever next

1686814400212.png

Please Walkers can you do crisps the flavour of scampi fries next?

• Wow