Crisps and savoury snacks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any other crackers superfans out there? my all time favourite is this box, which most of the supermarkets may or may not still carry, I think they were manufactured in Canada.
View attachment 2073893
I bloody love crackers, even when I’ve not got enough cheese in i’ll just put butter on them Their like crack. Not tried these though I usually get the Jacobs selection

Reactions: 1
I got both the Burger King Doritos and BBQ Quavers from Amazon. I didn’t think the Doritos were anything special and I got a hint of dry roasted peanuts kind of flavour from them. I’ve only tried 1 small bag of the Quavers so far and thought they could be done with more flavouring.

I love Ritz crackers I eat them plain & can easily finish a box or cream crackers with marge or the poppy seed crackers from tescos & Morrisons

Reactions: 3
I've just ordered some of these for my mum to try. She also loved the lamb and mint crisps walkers

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I've fallen foul of those and had to drink half a gallon of strong squash to get rid of the taste.

Not sure of the manufacturer, but farm shop-type places round here sell some super-thick crisps called Slabs. The smaller stick ones taste like the really crispy bits you get with chip shop chips.

Reactions: 3
I really don’t understand people who can reliably not finish a bag of crisps even a big one I will just keep eating them, even if I don’t like the flavour. The only time I don’t is if I forget or if I have genuinely stuffed myself before. I know it’s a question of willpower but the pull of crisps is just too strong.

Reactions: 14
I am still feeling sick from a similar lack of control over the prawn crackers that came with our Thai takeaway last night. They weren’t even that nice but I could not stop myself.

Reactions: 4
My local post office is part of a newsagent/stationery/snack shop and it has the best selection of crisps ever. Even ones like Snaps you struggle to get in other places. They have a huge selection of slightly weird fizzy drinks as well.

Reactions: 8
My local post office is part of a newsagent/stationery/snack shop and it has the best selection of crisps ever. Even ones like Snaps you struggle to get in other places. They have a huge selection of slightly weird fizzy drinks as well.
So jealous!!

Reactions: 2
I love Ritz crackers I eat them plain & can easily finish a box or cream crackers with marge or the poppy seed crackers from tescos & Morrisons
Does anyone remember the Ritz cracker sandwiches, with the cheesy filling? They were yum!

Reactions: 6
My husband found pickled onion flavour fish and chips crisps in a multipack at Asda this week. They are insanely good.
---
These:

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember the Ritz cracker sandwiches, with the cheesy filling? They were yum!
The cheese was always too sour for me.

Anyone else a fan of Bamba peanut butter puffs? They're in the kosher/Jewish section of big supermarkets, like peanut-flavoured Wotsits.

Reactions: 1