Crisps and savoury snacks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1678468228119.jpeg
1678468287326.png
These are my favourites atm. I’m sure the lentil chips are still realistically just crisps but I feel a bit better about scranning the whole bag than I do about eating a big bag of Cheetos all in one go lol. I think they taste quite bougie for crisps which I like, without tasting like health crisps. They’re delicious 🥰

1678468339307.png
These burn my mouth like any salt and vinegar crisps but I regularly get cravings for them. I rate them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
In my humble opinion you just can’t beat a nice bag of Seabrook’s (crinkle cut) Prawn Cocktail crisps! 😋
---
These are my favourite. I will eat an entire bag to myself and no-one will stop me.

View attachment 2013279
Ooooh not had these for ages - love ‘em. As soon as I can dig my car out I’m going to M & S to buy some!!! 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can't believe that I've only just found out, via this thread, that Golden Wonder are still making Sausage and Tomato flavour crisps! 🥰. These were my absolute favourites back in the day, I've just ordered a huge box on Amazon!!
(The healthy eating plan will just have to wait for another day 😬)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe that I've only just found out, via this thread, that Golden Wonder are still making Sausage and Tomato flavour crisps! 🥰. These were my absolute favourites back in the day, I've just ordered a huge box on Amazon!!
I think the last time I remember eating these I was in primary school! (To be honest I didnt really know Golden Wonder was still a thing! I don't think I ever see them here in N.Ireland)

Reactions: 1
Love this 😂 dream Friday night ordering snacks form Amazon!!

• Haha
My goodness, whoever nominated these Co-Op crisps, you are a legend.

When the packet says "Irresistible", they weren't lying.

I love anything salt and vinegar, but these are next level.

1678552017288.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t get the chance to travel, being broke and in Australia, but I scour fancy import supermarkets for rare treats, and these are two of my favourites:

1.Quillo Fried Egg flavour chips from Spain. Freaking incredible. Doesn’t just taste like egg, but FRIED egg specifically. You know when the white gets a little crispy at the edge? They taste like that! And they’re vegan, so f’ed if I know how they did it, but I LOVE them.
521594C9-6F61-451B-8D82-0563FEDEC4FA.png

2. Bissli Falafel snacks from Israel. Just super crunchy little sticks that taste like falafel. Simple but so good. Also vegan.

396FC163-1829-4B2F-8F82-E9BE374D7CFE.png

Honourable mention to the entire namkeen ailse in any Indian store.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg I'm a huge crisp fan but I tend to get 'addicted' to a particular brand/flavour and eat that much I go off them. I had an unhealthy obsession with Sensations chilli crisps. Then it was Asda Cheesy Balls but now I'm two multi bags a week deep in Aldi Cheesy Puffs. Two packets on the bounce because one just doesn't do it 😅

Reactions: 5
I had a packet of the Walkers Max fiery prawn cocktail crisps yesterday and they were bloody phenomenal

I’m quite partial to a cheeselet, and a treeslet at Christmas 😅 I’m fussy about cheese flavoured crisps, I can’t stand wotsits, but I like quavers, cheeselets, cheese and onion
---
Walkers Max Jalapeño and Cheese are my fave crisps atm. So addictive. I love them with sour cream to dip. 🤤

Also like the Combo Mix bags from M&S.
Sour cream & jalapeño, salt & vinegar and the salt & black pepper. The Aldi versions (party mix) are quite good too.
Ooooooh yes love these too 🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3