Crisps and savoury snacks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just had lidl roast chicken and thyme, they say new so not sure how long they've been out
taste like the old style sensations before they got ruined with the lemon.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone had the Green lays crisps in Italy and Spain, flavour starts with a C. They are my absolute favourites.

Tried Taki’s a couple of weeks ago and they were bloody awful, even my teenagers hated them!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone had the Green lays crisps in Italy and Spain, flavour starts with a C. They are my absolute favourites.

Tried Taki’s a couple of weeks ago and they were bloody awful, even my teenagers hated them!
Campesinas? They’re the tomato, onion and herby flavour ones aren’t they? So good, my favourites are the oregano Lays.

Campesinas? They’re the tomato, onion and herby flavour ones aren’t they? So good, my favourites are the oregano Lays.
That’s them, so good. I need to see if I can get them online!
Not tried the oregano ones before, I’ll have to look out for them in the summer.

• Heart
New snacks for me today from Tesco

The jerk nuts are heavily coated with the powdered seasoning, I don’t get a distinguished jerk flavour but they’re tasty with a cold beer pre-dinner. Probably wouldn’t rush to buy these again.

The black pepper snack a jacks are MEGA! If you love black pepper as much as me, you’ll love these. 38kcal each, I put some plain houmous on top as my post food shop snack! Very peppery.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I treated myself to some American Crisps, TGI Fridays Skins Bacon & Cheddar which I know some Poundlands sell And Bolgnese Lays had both before & love. Then Rap Snacks All In which I picked as they seemed similar to my fave flavor All Dressed, delicious but more Salt & Vinegar based than All Dressed. Then Lays Pizza Hut promotion not as tomatoey as the Walkers Pizza Express out was it last year? or 2021.

I tip them upside down, give them a little shake then open them the right way up lol

An odd mix, but today I had M&S red pepper pita chips with hummus and it was SO GOOD :love:

I actually had this a few weeks ago when I was stoned and put it down to the munchies, but today I'm not high and still tastes amazing lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I got Sainsburys sweet chilli crackers to eat with cream cheese, I don’t think they are that great, I’m not getting sweet just heat 🤔

Any other crackers superfans out there? my all time favourite is this box, which most of the supermarkets may or may not still carry, I think they were manufactured in Canada.
F2DB6D22-7E80-4556-82A2-F7B5BE01C823.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I prefer Sainsbury's version of Ritz to the real thing.

Damn whomever informed me of the grab bag of Discos at Asda haha 🤰 (just fat, not on the nest).

I get the pickled onion from the UK supplies store...Walkers I think. SO good !!

Bloody hell these are awful, they are just evil. Don't taste of anything other than my burnt tongue. Still sweating now 15 mins later and I really like spicy stuff.
1680617235284.png

I've seen the "Burger King" doritos that people are asking about are in medium and large Tesco now, but I didn't buy them as I didn't realise they were anything new, I figured they'd just be like any old beefy crisp flavour. Might be wrong.

The BBQ quavers I've got from a small indy newsagent, but haven't tried yet.

• Haha