COVID-19 vaccine #9 and general vaccine conversation

Would you support mandatory coronavirus vaccination

• No

Votes: 271 84.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 50 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we enter a new thread, England enters a new plan of restrictions introducing masks in all indoor areas again, working from home advised, and vaccine passports for events and some venues in a bid to tackle the latest variant for which we don’t know how serious or indeed non serious it may be.

The rest of the U.K. are under similar rules with masks and covid passes being used in many venues including hospitality and premises where alcohol is served in some of the other nations.

the poll on this thread is inspired by Boris who mentioned there may be a need for a “National conversation about mandatory vaccination”.

⚠no fighting or arguing - ignore if necessary ⚠
⛔Follow the rules of tattle⛔
☣Keep out of trouble☣

Previous thread:

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the new thread. I posted after the link so will post again here

I heard some of Jeremy Vine's radio 2 show today. They were talking about vaccine mandates, and some delusional woman who rang in actually had me shouting at the radio.

She said that vaccines and the passports should be mandated because.. and get this... she was double jabbed and ended up in hospital in a high dependency unit really ill with covid. She said she'd also take her booster.

Her thoughts were that it probably came from someone unvaccinated, but did admit she couldn't prove that (no tit sherlock) and that if all mandates happened then she wouldn't have been so ill.... eh?? YOU WERE DOUBLE JABBED!!

It literally never occurred to her that the jabs she loves and wants mandated didn't stop her getting seriously ill.
These people exist and I don't know how anyone can get through to them!
It's people like her that will end up getting this fake public debate (and I say fake because we all know its going to happen regardless) looking like people actually want it to happen

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Thanks for the new thread. I posted after the link so will post again here

I heard some of Jeremy Vine's radio 2 show today. They were talking about vaccine mandates, and some delusional woman who rang in actually had me shouting at the radio.

She said that vaccines and the passports should be mandated because.. and get this... she was double jabbed and ended up in hospital in a high dependency unit really ill with covid. She said she'd also take her booster.

Her thoughts were that it probably came from someone unvaccinated, but did admit she couldn't prove that (no tit sherlock) and that if all mandates happened then she wouldn't have been so ill.... eh?? YOU WERE DOUBLE JABBED!!

It literally never occurred to her that the jabs she loves and wants mandated didn't stop her getting seriously ill.
These people exist and I don't know how anyone can get through to them!
It's people like her that will end up getting this fake public debate (and I say fake because we all know its going to happen regardless) looking like people actually want it to happen
have literally heard this on radio caller caught it after booster v
Angry at unjabbed certain he would have been far worse but was v ill after 3 jabs🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
That's people who believe everything the Gov tells them there are a lot of that persuasion on here no doubt about it ,wheather they like to admit it or not they were practically orgasmic after some of the briefings around vaccines and what a miracle they were and how they were their way out of the pandemic ,then there's those of us who have always been Gov sceptics .

Reactions: 12
have literally heard this on radio caller caught it after booster v
Angry at unjabbed certain he would have been far worse but was v ill after 3 jabs🤦🏼‍♀️
Christ there must be two of them then, let's hope they never breed.
This was a beauty tech who did waxing. She actually said "no vax, no wax" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If anyone is for mandatory vaccines then I hope you know what precedent you are setting because once you allow mandatory medical procedures it wouldn’t stop at vaccines. Mandatory sterilisation/birth control, mandatory blood transfusions, mandatory abortions. The sky is really the limit when you remove bodily autonomy as a human right.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Literally who would vote for mandatory vaccination 😱😱😱
I know a few people who are pro mandatory vaccines. They generally don't accept that people might have reasons for not wanting it and don't accept freedom of choice as a good reason.

They just blindly believe the jab is amazing and anything contrary is conspiracy anti vax BS. 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I know a few people who are pro mandatory vaccines. They generally don't accept that people might have reasons for not wanting it and don't accept freedom of choice as a good reason.

They just blindly believe the jab is amazing and anything contrary is conspiracy anti vax BS. 🙄
Sorry to quote myself.

But I am pro-choice. I am double jabbed and will probably have my booster. However I am anti mask.

I have been called a CT nutter more times in the last few months than I can count. This is all by my close family. I was called anti vax as I said if i had kids I wouldn't be jabbing them, even though I am child free and double jabbed. My sister was getting angry at me for "endangering" children that don't even exist!!!!

People have clearly lost all sense.

Reactions: 27
Horrific world we are living in when people want babies dosed up with an experimental vaccine they don't need, under the guise of keeping (what is predominantly) OAPs alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

What are they going to do- garnish their pocket money?

As far as I can see in the UK the Labour party "opposition" is also backing the government on these restrictions .

Same thing here in Canada there is no opposition of note.

Watch this and tell me how much you trust this guy

Last edited:
What are they going to do- garnish their pocket money?

As far as I can see in the UK the Labour party "opposition" is also backing the government on these restrictions .

Same thing here in Canada there is no opposition of note.

Watch this and tell me how much you trust this guy
Never trust a politician,full stop.

Boris really should have chosen a better liar to fill this position

Then again given the ridiculous material he has to work with it would be a challenge for anyone.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.