COVID-19 vaccine #9 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are they going to do- garnish their pocket money?

As far as I can see in the UK the Labour party "opposition" is also backing the government on these restrictions .

Same thing here in Canada there is no opposition of note.

Watch this and tell me how much you trust this guy
He genuinely looks like he's melting in that interview 😂

Reactions: 3
I voted no. I personally have had both vaccines and the booster which was the right thing for me. But I don't want to live in a world where someone is forced to have a vaccination against their will.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The people that voted yes won’t say so on here but it’s not hard to guess who they are.
If you are too ashamed to tell people your views then you must know that they are not the right views to have.

Reactions: 24
He genuinely looks like he's melting in that interview 😂
I came across an article from a pr/marketing firm with tips for appearing on tv

Make up is key to prevent sweating .

Here are some of the points:

1.Apply powder on your nose, forehead, and face to avoid looking shiny, oily, and plastic.

2.Apply lip balm to help keep your lips moist.

3.Make sure the powder makeup you use is the same colour as your skin, not lighter or darker.

4.Even if you never normally sweat, you will sweat on TV because of the hot lights. Makeup will make you look like you aren’t sweating.

5. If you are bald or balding, be sure to powder your head so it doesn’t shine

6. You can’t count on the makeup department at TV stations or networks. They might be busy, at lunch, or in a bad mood. Be prepared to do your own makeup.

The bright lights in the studio or on top of the camera will distort your features.

What looks like a close shave in person will look like a five o’clock shadow on TV, even if it’s only 9:00 a.m. With a little makeup, these imperfections fade away.

The pressure of appearing on TV also makes most people more nervous than usual, resulting in more perspiration.
(happens when you have to lie)

I'm wondering about point 6 :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so conflicted. I haven’t been vaccinated as I was pregnant for the first half of the year and now breastfeeding. The stories about the vaccine messing up your period really worries me too, especially as my periods haven’t come back yet but have heard they’re usually very heavy once they return after birth. I really don’t want the vaccine but I just know we’re heading for vaccine passports, these latest rules are just the start imo. I’m fearful that I won’t be able to go to baby groups which are keeping me sane during mat leave if I don’t have the vaccine. I even rang a pharmacy before and asked if they’re accepting walk ins tomorrow. 😫

It’s all just utter tit, isn’t it?! And two years ago people were called loons for even suggesting vaccine passports were gonna be a thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
What absolute tools voted yes for vaccine mandates.

What I never understand about these things is why are people so concerned about what others choose to do to their bodies. It's like the pro life movement. If you don't want an abortion don't get one, why do you need to dictate to other what's they should do with their bodies and their lives.

If people think the vax is best for them then go ahead and get it. But don't force those of us that don't want it to get it. And don't start with that transmission crap, because you can still get it and pass it on when vaxxed. I've just recovered from covid so I'm not going to he passing it on to anyone for at least 6 months if not 18. Vaxxed people don't know if they have it and are passing it on.

Reactions: 29

What I never understand about these things is why are people so concerned about what others choose to do to their bodies. It's like the pro life movement. If you don't want an abortion don't get one, why do you need to dictate to other what's they should do with their bodies and their lives.

If people think the vax is best for them then go ahead and get it. But don't force those of us that don't want it to get it. And don't start with that transmission crap, because you can still get it and pass it on when vaxxed. I've just recovered from covid so I'm not going to he passing it on to anyone for at least 6 months if not 18. Vaxxed people don't know if they have it and are passing it on.
Totally agree with you. I consider myself prolife as I don’t agree with abortion for my beliefs but I would never ever tell a woman she was wrong for choosing to terminate her pregnancy, it’s her choice not anyone else’s and I appreciate it’s obviously something that’s took deep thought and consideration not just plucked on a whim. My religious beliefs that make me prolife for me shouldn’t be forced on anybody, and I accept that other people are more than capable to make their own decision that’s best for them and their life whether that’s regarding vaccination, carrying or terminating a pregnancy, or accepting any form of medical intervention or prevention. It is up to the individual and always should be so long as they have the mental capacity.

If we start mandating for or against any health issues where does it start and where does it end. Will they force the overweight and obese percentage of the population to lose weight or face being banned from restaurants and cafes? Will they weigh everyone at arrival? It’s utter lunacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just to be clear I’m not one of the knobs voted for it I didn’t use my vaccine privilege 😜
00E1C48F-417A-4B45-A1BF-2048B9D8D7F1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No I take it for me and me only I wouldn’t dream of putting others through the stress of endless vaccines especially against their will and definitely not children.View attachment 914601
[/QUOTE]

from birth :rolleyes::oops: why not invitro?

Totally agree with you. I consider myself prolife as I don’t agree with abortion for my beliefs but I would never ever tell a woman she was wrong for choosing to terminate her pregnancy, it’s her choice not anyone else’s and I appreciate it’s obviously something that’s took deep thought and consideration not just plucked on a whim. My religious beliefs that make me prolife for me shouldn’t be forced on anybody, and I accept that other people are more than capable to make their own decision that’s best for them and their life whether that’s regarding vaccination, carrying or terminating a pregnancy, or accepting any form of medical intervention or prevention. It is up to the individual and always should be so long as they have the mental capacity.

If we start mandating for or against any health issues where does it start and where does it end. Will they force the overweight and obese percentage of the population to lose weight or face being banned from restaurants and cafes? Will they weigh everyone at arrival? It’s utter lunacy.

Any time the subject of people taking personal responsibility for their own health especially as it concerns obesity there's always a huge protest.

That's not fair or reasonable but vaccine mandates are.

Reactions: 4
No I take it for me and me only I wouldn’t dream of putting others through the stress of endless vaccines especially against their will and definitely not children.View attachment 914601

[/QUOTE]
I didn't make the poll I suppose most people do see you as a person until you're born .

I didn't make the poll I suppose most people do see you as a person until you're born .
[/QUOTE]

I was responding to the fact people voted for that option i.e. at birth

Reactions: 1
That poll was a bit unclear. If it meant mandated vaccinations for kids I wouldn't agree, but I think parents should be allowed the choice, or kids themselves say between 12 and 16.

My sister wasn't sure if her 13 year old son should be vaccinated, but he expressed a clear desire to have it, so she let him. It would be weird to me if we said no kids could be allowed it - regardless of what they or their parents wanted.

Reactions: 2
On my final commute home for however long it may be, but don’t worry I can still go here there and everywhere doing as I please so long as I show vaccine proof, have a negative test or wear a mask. Make it make sense Boris 😂

Reactions: 6
That poll was a bit unclear. If it meant mandated vaccinations for kids I wouldn't agree, but I think parents should be allowed the choice, or kids themselves say between 12 and 16.

My sister wasn't sure if her 13 year old son should be vaccinated, but he expressed a clear desire to have it, so she let him. It would be weird to me if we said no kids could be allowed it - regardless of what they or their parents wanted.

The poll is just asking if it should be mandated

Your example is of someone who chooses to vaccinate their children which is something else entirely

So your response on the poll would be no to the mandate as you think people should have a choice in the matter

Reactions: 1
This honestly made me quite upset earlier seeing this on Instagram. She's an influencer/Zeleb in case anyone doesn't know who she is.

776EBD1A-D3B4-49FF-8ED5-82DC752E0E00.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
The people that voted yes won’t say so on here but it’s not hard to guess who they are.
If you are too ashamed to tell people your views then you must know that they are not the right views to have.
Just so you don't get at me later in the thread:

No, no-one should be forced to have a mandatory COVID vaccine.

Reactions: 9
No to mandatory / only allowed to enter with proof of vaccination.

I am vaxxed but thats my choice. Im pro choice in all other medical situations even if its not what I would choose to do myself.

Im actually quite sick of talking about it now. Id imagine those who want the vaccine have had it by now and those who havent arent going to change their mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

I think disagreements about abortion mainly happen due to different views on where to draw the line between your body and a separate life with its own rights. Usually abortions are allowed only until a certain point, otherwise it's a murder. So, I think that's a lot more complicated issue than getting a vaxx or not getting a vaxx, there are no difficult lines to be drawn, it's not criminal to be unjabbed.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.