COVID-19 vaccine #9 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. Its literally just to do paperwork / set the building up / close it down / direct people in and out. Take their details / temperature / fill out the forms.

It will still be trained medical professionals giving the jabs.
Ah ok, quite a few in her meeting have misinterpreted it too and were keen to be doing the vaccinations šŸ„“ She's not volunteering for any of it

Reactions: 3
It's driving people mad, along with the mask divide. People physically fighting on trains and such

I haven't had had the vaccine. I never ruled it out, I just wasn't sure and you hear so many horror stories and stories of people having it yet still being poorly. I am also pregnant and have people telling me to get it but then more people telling me not to. When I had a meeting with a midwife last week she obviously advised me to get it and then said "all the people who are really really poorly on beds who are pregnant are all and only the ones who haven't had the vaccine" ??? I mean surely she shouldn't be saying that during what is already a scary time.
I haven't made my mind up on what to do about it but I don't think she went the right way about that
The Royal College of Midwives are urging pregnant women to get the vaccine.

Similar to all the appearances by Javid

He's had time to practice and still can't come up with anything that passes the sniff test.

The profuse sweating and negative body language doesn't help

Don't they all get extensive media training to help them lie more convincingly to the public? :)
Well the media training person obviously needs sacking because they are tit at their job šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
I was looking at memories on my phone this morning from 2017 when I had spent 3 days trying to get a GP appointment for my poorly baby.

GP telling me no appts left, telling me to contact out of hours. Out of hours telling me that baby wasnt unwell enough to be seen by OOH and to contact GP.

Its been going on for years, way before covid.

Reactions: 11
Good luck to us all if they do axe those NHS workers. You already canā€™t get a doctors appointment. No NHS dentists accepting patients in many areas. Consultants and tests? Forget about it.

Healthcare is only for the rich these days.

The health system in Canada is actually worse than the NHS .

I long ago gave up on it.

I make sure that I keep myself as healthy as possible , do my own research and hope for the best

If it's not either trivial or immediately life threatening there's no help

If it's trivial I take care of that myself and if I find myself in a life threatening situation then it's in the lap of the gods.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.