COVID-19 vaccine #8 and general vaccine conversation

Do you support vaccinating children for covid?

• Yes for under 5s

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Yes for 5-12s

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • Yes from birth - 12 years

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • No not for any children under 12

Votes: 235 75.1%
  • Vulnerable children 5-12 only

Votes: 28 8.9%
  • Vulnerable children birth -12 years

Votes: 16 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
⚠No arguing, fighting or being disrespectful⚠
⛔Remember to follow the rules of tattle⛔

Since the last thread this is the latest developments in the covid vaccine rigmarole🪡
⚠Booster shots to be offered to all over 18s 3 months after their second covid vaccine
⚠4th vaccine to be offered to the most vulnerable
⚠No one knows the the vaccine will be effective on the latest variant but it might but it might not but that’s according to Boris so 🤷‍♀️

old thread

Reactions: 7
Can we have an option for vulnerable children to be jabbed on the poll?

Reactions: 3
Mine is vulnerable and I could honestly cry because of the number of parents in similar situations with younger children that a desperate for them to be vaccinated. I don’t want to see any child go through what mine went through post vax.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I don't think any child under the age of 18 should vaxxed!

My 2 kids in secondary school aren't wearing masks, they have an exemption lanyard. The have both had Covid so will have their own immunity. They have closed the school for some year groups today and tomorrow because of staff shortages due to Covid infections.

All these double vaxxed teachers disrupting my kids education again 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah we've been told to prepare for school closures due to staff shortages .

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Remember when the JVCI didn't think the benefits outweighed the risk for children because of the myocarditis risk, but the CMO's overruled them which is why you can jab your child?

Well now listen to the JVCI...
They've changed their minds on clear data so they weren't criticised.
Kids can't learn if they die, or are seriously injured by these vaccines that they don't even need!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Yeah we've been told to prepare for school closures due to staff shortages .
The rumour mill around here is that schools will be breaking up a week early for the Christmas break, we shall see!

My sister cancelled her booster this morning, she is double vaxxed but has been really poorly with Covid and the after math for about 8 weeks. Her husband isn't getting his either.

• Heart
I think the push to vaccinate kids is for the teaching staff protection and not kids themselves. Staff shortages seem to be a huge issue.

Reactions: 8
The rumour mill around here is that schools will be breaking up a week early for the Christmas break, we shall see!

My sister cancelled her booster this morning, she is double vaxxed but has been really poorly with Covid and the after math for about 8 weeks. Her husband isn't getting his either.
Are you in NI ? That’s exactly what they’re reporting here .I hope they’re on the mend soon 🤞🏻

I think the push to vaccinate kids is for the teaching staff protection and not kids themselves. Staff shortages seem to be a huge issue.
It’s still doesn’t stop spread and certainly not with the new one so it’s pointless unless the kids want to give themselves a bit of protection .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So where's the confidence in the jab that the teacher has taken?
They will still catch it either way. At what point did we think that it's ok to use children to protect an adult? Especially an adult who already has protection

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Are you in NI ? That’s exactly what they’re reporting here .I hope they’re on the mend soon 🤞🏻
No I'm ooop North.

Thank you, her hubby is A1 now but she ended up with a chest infection and still feels knackered all the time. This is why I question it all, everyone I know who has had Covid and been double vaxxed (bar 1 person) has been a lot more ill than I was.

Someone who is immunosupressed and unvaccinated!

They will still catch it either way. At what point did we think that it's ok to use children to protect an adult? Especially an adult who already has protection
Exactly 💯 my children will absolutely not be having a vaccine to protect any adult.

**Edited to say not even me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No I'm ooop North.

Thank you, her hubby is A1 now but she ended up with a chest infection and still feels knackered all the time. This is why I question it all, everyone I know who has had Covid and been double vaxxed (bar 1 person) has been a lot more ill than I was.

Someone who is immunosupressed and unvaccinated!
It’s a strange one ! I noticed a lot of triple jabbed people caught it not long after they got the boosters.

Reactions: 7
I think this has been the agenda from the beginning. It was always about protecting the vulnerable, the elderly and then it moved to society in general, the mantra being "I got vaccinated to protect others" im pretty sure my sticker post vaccine said something like this.
I think people bought into it, were happy to do their part. I know I was. But all this time later, other than eating indoors I have no more freedom than someone who was unvaccinated and neither do my kids so for me, its a real case of what was the point?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think this has been the agenda from the beginning. It was always about protecting the vulnerable, the elderly and then it moved to society in general, the mantra being "I got vaccinated to protect others" im pretty sure my sticker post vaccine said something like this.
I think people bought into it, were happy to do their part. I know I was. But all this time later, other than eating indoors I have no more freedom than someone who was unvaccinated and neither do my kids so for me, its a real case of what was the point?
It’s never been about protecting the vulnerable or why would they have sent thousands to their deaths in care homes it’s always been about the economy. Even now there’s no measures in place to protect people it’s an individual choice.

Reactions: 11
It’s never been about protecting the vulnerable or why would they have sent thousands to their deaths in care homes it’s always been about the economy. Even now there’s no measures in place to protect people it’s an individual choice.
And now It's about the makers of vaccines and their stooges making money

So it begins… all of the office parties have been cancelled in most major cities. A friend of mine in events is having a nightmare getting a refund from the venue due to the last minute cancellation, and because the Gov didn’t actually tell people to cancel anything, venues are arguing with offices over it. They should have just said a straight up “cancel the parties” because they’re ruining the hospitality industry anyway.

everyone loses out except Boris and co! This affects everyone except them in their cozy offices on 80k a year!

thase scaremongering headlines and press conferences are so beyond bloody stupid. Just get on with it. A virus will mutate. We’re no doubt going to be shut down again. More jobs, businesses and livelihoods lost.
And what about the pay for the staff who run pubs and event venues when they’re not needed? Oh yeah, forgotten about and left to have no money over Christmas. Feel so sorry for everyone affected by this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.