COVID-19 vaccine #7 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of mine works for the NHS and says 8 so far on her ward/department have handed in their notice at the hospital because of this forced vaccination coming into play.

It says it all really when everyone talking about the random deaths and side effects are censored online and in the press and them actual healthcare workers are quitting their careers after seeing what happens to people after getting jabbed.

My other friend got the vaccine and was in tears while doing so because she is a single mum and no way to pay bills otherwise without her job that has mandated the vax (also works for the NHS) she'd never get any other role that paid her the same.

Sad times are ahead of us I'm afraid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
A friend of mine works for the NHS and says 8 so far on her ward/department have handed in their notice at the hospital because of this forced vaccination coming into play.

It says it all really when everyone talking about the random deaths and side effects are censored online and in the press and them actual healthcare workers are quitting their careers after seeing what happens to people after getting jabbed.

My other friend got the vaccine and was in tears while doing so because she is a single mum and no way to pay bills otherwise without her job that has mandated the vax (also works for the NHS) she'd never get any other role that paid her the same.

Sad times are ahead of us I'm afraid.
They shouldn’t hand in their notice, but wait to be sacked by the NHS. this is the advice that’s been given to everyone that works for the NHS that won’t get vaccinated. When and if they do sack people next year the numbers will be a lot lower if people hand in notices and leave on their terms and then media will spin it that there wasn’t that many that had to be let go.

Reactions: 11
Why does no one care about this tit? The world has been royally conned by this man and Fauci!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All the places that have the highest uptake are the worst hit now. If you look into all vaccines you will see the same time and time again. Disease on the way out, vaccine comes in, disease comes back with renewed vigour

Lockdown delayed people dying, stopped people all dying at the same time. stopped places being overwhelmed. it didn't save lives, because many died from things other than covid that they could not get treated for. So the overall deaths will -in the end -be higher due to lockdown.
I'm not sure if i'm imagining it but they seem to be waning quicker with each booster dose if they're dropping it to 5months as a cut off time when they must be given to stop severe disease and looking at dropping it further in future.

Reactions: 4
Never been on this thread before but profoundly depressed that over 20% of people on this site are in favour of domestic Medical Passes to function in day to day life.

Fascism is the joining of state and corporate interests.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Never been on this thread before but profoundly depressed that over 20% of people on this site are in favour of domestic Medical Passes to function in day to day life.

Fascism is the joining of state and corporate interests.
I never used to understand how hitler became so successful in his ideology. I do now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Gates, Fauci and Schwab all have links to the nazis too.

Mod edit let's move on from this..

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Gates, Fauci and Schwab all have links to the nazis too.
The Nazis never went away- .the Scientists involved in the death and slave labour camps were secretly airlifted to the USA to contribute to the NASA programme and other Military Operations = Operation Paperclip

Reactions: 10
@monga Using daily covid vaccines or will they settle on a weekly vaccine I wonder. 😕

and don’t think you’ll be allowed into Starbucks if you miss one of your weekly jabs.

now go to your room and think about what you’ve done.

• Haha
@monga Using daily covid vaccines or will they settle on a weekly vaccine I wonder. 😕

and don’t think you’ll be allowed into Starbucks if you miss one of your weekly jabs.

now go to your room and think about what you’ve done.
I'm just listening to all the tit unfolding on the radio they're all up in arms here as apparently they want the police to hand out penalty notices as well as fines for nonmask compliance we've got three weeks to get numbers down or else :rolleyes: just waiting on the outcome of the Stormont meeting to see what they decide ..What's happening in Israel is a joke they must be a very repressed society ;(

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
So it seems quarantining at home isn’t enough for Australia they are now putting you in a ‘camp’, well this isn’t worrying at all…

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So it seems quarantining at home isn’t enough for Australia they are now putting you in a ‘camp’, well this isn’t worrying at all…
I would not get my hopes up of getting out if I were unvaccinated. Hopefully, this will stir some into action

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It's getting really scary now. I can't believe what the world has turned into. Over a virus that is 99% survivable.

Every conspiracy is coming true. We cant even vote it away because labour as just as pro covid mesurea and we get no say and no referendum on anything.

But then looking at opinion poles even if they did do a referendum on vax mandates, they may get voted in

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It's getting really scary now. I can't believe what the world has turned into. Over a virus that is 99% survivable.

Every conspiracy is coming true. We cant even vote it away because labour as just as pro covid mesurea and we get no say and no referendum on anything.

But then looking at opinion polls even if they did do a referendum on vax mandates, they may get voted in
Cant even turn to another country as its happening everywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

But then looking at opinion poles even if they did do a referendum on vax mandates, they may get voted in
I always thought we were going to reach peak insanity this winter. We're heading to a crossroad. Bottom line is if you don't want to be injected every 6 months as a condition of your freedom then now is the time to speak up.

Reactions: 16
Greece restricting the unvaccinated too
DFDB0940-01D3-45B6-BB69-E290F7240155.jpeg

I wasn’t lying about the police enforcement 😷
30D887BA-362D-4DCA-9753-F88CD35134B5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.