COVID-19 vaccine #7 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it's nothing like the Nazi's remember - it's all just a conspiracy! šŸ’€ šŸ™„šŸ˜¬
You wonā€™t even have to do a test either, could just be going about your day and get a knock on the door and told you are a ā€˜close contactā€™ and then carted away to a camp. Absolute tyranny

• Wow
Reactions: 12
You wonā€™t even have to do a test either, could just be going about your day and get a knock on the door and told you are a ā€˜close contactā€™ and then carted away to a camp. Absolute tyranny
I have to admit, as much as I knew things would go this way, I didn't appreciate *quite* how bad. It's really bleeping terrifying. Feel like a few months down the line and we'll all be disappearing into the mountains Von Trapp style to escape it all.

Reactions: 19
Uk -all around me are vaccinated going down with Covid-19. In response to the news about camps-are they edging towards positive people being vaccinated or unvaccinated? Because here they are going down vaccinated either or actually. That news makes me sick to my stomach šŸ˜µā€

*I don't watch the news.šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 5
This is actually becoming terrifying, what on earth is happening. I just donā€™t understand it. I muted someone on insta this morning after they shared a post about the unvaccinated deserve to be ā€œcriticised for putting your family, neighbours and community at riskā€ am I missing somethingā€¦. Iā€™m unvaccinated, it doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m carrying covid. Iā€™m not the great unwashed. Why do people seem to think if youā€™re unvaccinated you automatically pose a risk to them.
Itā€™s becoming so tiring, soul destroying and I canā€™t help but think it would just be easier to get it šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is actually becoming terrifying, what on earth is happening. I just donā€™t understand it. I muted someone on insta this morning after they shared a post about the unvaccinated deserve to be ā€œcriticised for putting your family, neighbours and community at riskā€ am I missing somethingā€¦. Iā€™m unvaccinated, it doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m carrying covid. Iā€™m not the great unwashed. Why do people seem to think if youā€™re unvaccinated you automatically pose a risk to them.
Itā€™s becoming so tiring, soul destroying and I canā€™t help but think it would just be easier to get it šŸ˜”
Just remember the more drastic they become, the more desperate they are. The narrative is collapsing which is why they are doubling down. We just have to remain strong and unified (both the vaccinated and unvaccinated).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes as @Freedomofspeech89 says they are ramping it up but they know it's collapsing. If the media reported how many protests were going on around the world you would see we're a huge army and more join it every day. Stay strong and hold the line!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The reality is it isn't even just about the covid vax anymore, so far from it. I refuse to accept it not just because I don't trust it, but because I absolutely refuse to play any part in paving the way to a Totalitarian world.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes as @Freedomofspeech89 says they are ramping it up but they know it's collapsing. If the media reported how many protests were going on around the world you would see we're a huge army and more join it every day. Stay strong and hold the line!
Yes they are very good at making it seem like you are alone. It is absolutely not the case, they are the minority. More and more are joining the way we think everyday, you wonā€™t find anyone that feels the way we do that changes to their way of thinking though.

• Heart
Yes they are very good at making it seem like you are alone. It is absolutely not the case, they are the minority. More and more are joining the way we think everyday, you wonā€™t find anyone that feels the way we do that changes to their way of thinking though.
Exactly. The turn is always one way only. Once you see it you cannot unsee it.

The reality is it isn't even just about the covid vax anymore, so far from it. I refuse to accept it not just because I don't trust it, but because I absolutely refuse to play any part in paving the way to a Totalitarian world.
Yep, Its never been about the virus or our health they never give a tit about our health before

As someone else said, the CT thread should be renamed "the spoiler thread"

• Heart
Definitely this. I know many people who were pro vaccine (or atleast, pro an 'easier life') who don't want the boosters and don't agree with mandates. I've yet to meet anyone who has *always* been against both, who has now gone the other way. The harder you push the more you show us we were right all along.

Reactions: 6
Hi @cill2019 please don't get downhearted, have you seen this video of the hundreds of thousands who were out in Melbourne on Saturday? It's very uplifting to watch šŸ™‚

• Heart
What's even more ridiculous is they always said the vaxx was only to protect the old, ill, vulnerable from being hospitalised with CV*.
It was never about stopping transmission. But that narrative has ran away with itself by all the propaganda from the media, and every dumb Tom, Dick & Harry has believed that without doing any research.

I can guarantee that those of us who are unjabbed have done far more research into it than probably 90% of the jabbed, simply because we wanted to be sure of our choice as we were being persecuted for it at every angle and feeling the need to justify why we aren't getting it.

The amount of people I know who just went ahead with it because that was what was asked / they wanted to go on holiday / they thought it would end the pandemic ... without actually thinking any of these things through logically, or doing research themselves.

Now they're facing down the barrel of eternal boosters, I've had a few people say to my Husband and I that they really respect us for sticking to our guns, and they wish they hadn't gone ahead with theirs in the first place.

*Ironic now we're seeing places with really high vax rates with hospitals full of double vaccinated.

Reactions: 16
Just remember the more drastic they become, the more desperate they are. The narrative is collapsing which is why they are doubling down. We just have to remain strong and unified (both the vaccinated and unvaccinated).

I mentioned above being in Italy last week. I was keeping up with the news there and one of their articles was "Anti Green Pass protests are fizzling out" specific to Florence. Our first evening in Florence, only a few days before reading that, we lay down for a power nap in the middle of the day and couldn't get a wink because of the loud ruckus outside of our hotel - which was next door to a Piazza hosting a very large anti vaccine passport protest.

• Heart
Four monthā€™s šŸ¤Ø I think it would be less than that in a real world setting .I thought clinical trials always yielded better results .

EU on the verge of approving vaccines for young kids ( apparently)
6522CACB-C0B4-4E94-AE69-413948FD3BFC.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Nothing decided today possibility of hospitality having to close over Christmas if cases donā€™t subside.

Reactions: 1
Nothing decided today possibility of hospitality having to close over Christmas if cases donā€™t subside.

How on earth can they justify closing hospitality over Christmas - we all know if itā€™s being threatened theyā€™ll follow through with it. Theyā€™re disgusting, arenā€™t they the same government who took a 3 year paid break and yet now theyā€™re trying to force the hospitality sector to close over the busiest time of the year after a brutal 2 years? Scumbags.

Reactions: 7
How on earth can they justify closing hospitality over Christmas - we all know if itā€™s being threatened theyā€™ll follow through with it. Theyā€™re disgusting, arenā€™t they the same government who took a 3 year paid break and yet now theyā€™re trying to force the hospitality sector to close over the busiest time of the year after a brutal 2 years? Scumbags.
Yeah they always look after themselves who else would get 3 yrs full pay for FA ,not that they do much when they're in the office . It must be terrible for the businesses in that sector as they don't threaten like England they follow through. I'm sure they'll be lots of Christmas parties and family meals out booked only for them to pull the plug at the last minute ...shocking.

Reactions: 3
They have been saying for a while that people should book Xmas dos in Nov, just incase things get locked down. As soon as I heard that I knew they would lockdown again.

They've also said things like do you present shopping early incase there are supply issues, and buy Xmas dinner early and freeze it incase of food shortages.

They knew it was coming and wanted to make sure everyone has already spend all their Xmas money before they lockdown.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.