COVID-19 vaccine #7 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happens if they need to tweak the vaccines does that mean we'll have to get the new one in 3 months time .

Reactions: 2
What happens if they need to tweak the vaccines does that mean we'll have to get the new one in 3 months time .
Probably! It’ll be around the time immunity starts waning for a lot of people anyway if the boosters have been offered for about a month or so then it’ll be 4 month gap. Perfect way to implement 4 shots a year wooop wooop

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
How are they going to keep these never ending vaccine cycles going where are they going to get the manpower to deliver them .

Reactions: 7
To be fair, you say “have to” but none of you actually have to otherwise everyone writing here would have it.

They'll try and force people but I'm now at a stage I'll be refusing a booster. I'm not agreeing to be injected indefinitely for something that some people only they know they have is due a test. I've been doubled jabbed but enough is enough.

Reactions: 20
They'll try and force people but I'm now at a stage I'll be refusing a booster. I'm not agreeing to be injected indefinitely for something that some people only they know they have is due a test. I've been doubled jabbed but enough is enough.
I haven't had my booster yet they couldn't do it because I caught a cold off my child at least i think it's a cold my taste and smell haven't returned yet :unsure:

We’ve just had a COVID outbreak in my daughters primary school - the worst off was my friend who was really ill, and she was the only one who was triple jabbed. So what’s the point of getting the booster if you can still catch it and it can still make you really ill? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That's a very good point. I thought vaccinated people didn't spread it so why do they have to wear masks?! 🙄
Vaccinated people can still spread the virus as plenty of research to show that viral load is the same regardless of status , I’m not sure where it came from that we don’t but the point of the vaccines was to reduce the severity of how ill you are when you do catch covid

Reactions: 10
We’ve just had a COVID outbreak in my daughters primary school - the worst off was my friend who was really ill, and she was the only one who was triple jabbed. So what’s the point of getting the booster if you can still catch it and it can still make you really ill? 🤷🏻‍♀️
How’s sick is really sick? Was she ventilated in hospital?

Ivor Cummins film released this week, and is a fascinating watch. His motto is 'Truth in Science'.

He has interviews with Professor's, credible Scientists, Dr's, a Nobel Prize winner; they look at and discuss the facts; that really have been censored from most people unless you went looking for it.

They discuss the virus, lockdowns, mask wearing and the vaccine. Interesting for those of who didn't know; the WHO published Pandemic Guidelines in 2019 for how to deal with a pandemic. Lockdowns, masks & school closures were all listed on that as having little to no affect on the curve of an influenza type virus.

It is behind a paywall as he self-funded it. The trailer is free to view.
Covid Chronicles Movie – Covid Chronicles Movie

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Quite unusual for anyone under 50 to be triple jabbed at this stage. So suggests underlying health conditions?

Quite unusual for anyone under 50 to be triple jabbed at this stage. So suggests underlying health conditions?
Maybe they live with someone who is CEV they also qualify for boosters.

Reactions: 1
So we've all come down ill at our house. Kids both have coughs but are otherwise ok.

Me and hubbie have chesty coughs, chills, I've also got an upset stomach and fatigue.

I've just done a covid test and it's positive.
I'm unvaccinated, but I caught this cough (which has turned out to be covid) of a vaccinated relative.

It seems like vaccinated people think they can just go out spreading their germs because they had the vax.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So we've all come down ill at our house. Kids both have coughs but are otherwise ok.

Me and hubbie have chesty coughs, chills, I've also got an upset stomach and fatigue.

I'm unvaccinated, but I caught this cough (which has turned out to be covid) of a vaccinated relative.

It seems like vaccinated people think they can just go out spreading their germs because they had the vax.
Wishing you and your family a speedy recovery x

Reactions: 8

Hope you and your family get well very soon. Take care.

Reactions: 7
Hope you're all on the mend soon and it's a mild case 🤞

How much truth in this
40D971A4-6219-45DE-BC10-9E31E849820A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.