COVID-19 vaccine #7 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another shocking headline if you take it at face value:

Anti-vaxxer vegan died from Covid in hospital after refusing jab
#

Then buried down at the end of the article is “19 stone man”. Even at 6ft 3 that is considered obese.

Over-nutrition that results in obesity causes a chronic state of meta-inflammation with systemic implications for immunity. Obese hosts exhibit delayed and blunted antiviral responses to influenza virus infection, and they experience poor recovery from the disease. Furthermore, the efficacy of antivirals and vaccines is reduced in this population and obesity may also play a role in altering the viral life cycle, thus complementing the already weakened immune response and leading to severe pathogenesis.

Reactions: 8
Hope you're all on the mend soon and it's a mild case 🤞

How much truth in this View attachment 893896
To be fair, she weighs about 5 stone and never got over her husband’s death, she’s always canceling performances, I assume there’s a lot going on there now she’s getting older that has nothing to do with either covid or vaccines

Reactions: 1

#

Then buried down at the end of the article is “19 stone man”. Even at 6ft 3 that is considered obese.
I saw that one too and noticed the top phots they used were obviously older. In a more recent one he was larger. He was also vegan which is not the best diet for supporting immune system.

It's very sad that he died, but 55 and overweight he should have really got the vax. That doesn't mean younger healthier people should feel scared into taking it.

Reactions: 3
To be fair, she weighs about 5 stone and never got over her husband’s death, she’s always canceling performances, I assume there’s a lot going on there now she’s getting older that has nothing to do with either covid or vaccines
Yeah child bride 🤢

Final trial stages already talk about quick work

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

#

It turns my stomach when very rare tragedies like this somehow appear splashed all over the press ALWAYS with the message get the vaccine or this could be you.
It only takes a minute to find out how very rare this is but unfortunately people are that gullible, stupid or worn down by fear that they won't stop to think - its making the news because it's a rare happening, the story could equally be about a double jabbed person but that wouldn't fit the political agenda.
Honestly it's vile.

Reactions: 18
I saw that one too and noticed the top phots they used were obviously older. In a more recent one he was larger. He was also vegan which is not the best diet for supporting immune system.

It's very sad that he died, but 55 and overweight he should have really got the vax. That doesn't mean younger healthier people should feel scared into taking it.
What makes you say being vegan isn't good for your immune system? There's been research showing being vegan can reduce severity of covid

Reactions: 6
😂 The Americans go all out no matter the occasion
2ADE0776-E2AE-4E15-A4F0-673E185A2DC4.jpeg

Only in NI would they run anti - vaxx passport billboards in shopping centres 😂 they mustn’t have bothered to read it

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it's a cheap idea if you were ever stuck and it'll always be trending 😁 it may even work with a jelly :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
a fig roll covered in zero calorie jelly…

just infect me with the coviee and hit me with the vaccine 15 times,
At least one out of the 3 will finish me off. 😕
The side effects of fig rolls and zero cal jelly would kill even the quadruple vaccinated 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn't is strange how none of the western governments have taken any action against China / CCP? All of a sudden the existence of Covid is the fault of the non-vaccinated. Let's forget how it originated.

Despite how utterly devastating this virus apparently is, there has been no demand for compensation, not urgency to become less dependent on China or criticisism of how sinister their regime is.

And I hope 'pro-vaxxers' who have animosity towards those of us who dont want to repeatedly inject Um bongo juice into our bodies are boycotting all Chinese-made products. I mean, if you are hostile against people not wanting a vaccination, I can only imagine how much anger you have for the regime that created and released the virus.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet it tastes like Sainsbury’s Christmas pudding wheats 😋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Welp… we’ll this took a turn,
aren’t we all supposed to be fighting each other with syringes on this thread 😂

so bring us some figgy pudding 🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See they’re going to fine people £200 for not masking. What bullshit. They can’t prove it causes an individual extreme distress to wear one

Also reading a lot that this variant has probably been in circulation from July. Who knows.

I remember a time I would feel really afraid when these scaremongering strains came out but now it’s more of a oh for fucks sake here we go again 🙄 and pray that they don’t lock down especially the hairdressers as it’s the only thing that makes me look tame.

Reactions: 11
£200 who willl enforce it ? they're talking about covid marshalls here but that might die a death like the dog :poop: wardens.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.