COVID-19 vaccine #7 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Prefrontalmedialcortex do you have a stressful job or life in general? I’ve had bloods several times because someone can sneeze in my general direction and I get a cold for a fortnight. I have a chest infection every year without fail but there’s nothing actually wrong with me (kidney condition and endo aside). The GP put it down to having a demanding job, not getting enough sleep and being stressed etc all the time. Can weaken your immune system. Hope you get an appointment soon. I have a friend with long COVID and she’s really suffered.
Stressful job - not really. Stress/anxiety - yes but is something I have become much better at dealing with the past couple of years. The same goes for sleep, I used to be an insomniac but again something that I have worked on and it has been much better the past few years. Sorry about your friend, I hope she is getting support. Thanks, I hope I’m not having to wait months for an appointment.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m 35, was incredibly healthy, gym 5 times a week, no smoking limited drinking, healthy eating and yet 20 weeks after covid I still cannot breathe properly and am having repeated hospital tests to see what lasting damage I have. But once again I expect my experience to be undermined. Oh and before you all start blah blah I’m on my holidays I’m still sleeping 14 hours a day
So you keep saying when are you going to post that dinner pic🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m 35, was incredibly healthy, gym 5 times a week, no smoking limited drinking, healthy eating and yet 20 weeks after covid I still cannot breathe properly and am having repeated hospital tests to see what lasting damage I have. But once again I expect my experience to be undermined. Oh and before you all start blah blah I’m on my holidays I’m still sleeping 14 hours a day
Sorry you are still suffering with symptoms, I hope with time you will start to feel better and see improvements. Have you been referred to a long covid clinic? I was told that the waiting lists are long. My referral was done in May but only just got seen. It wasn’t even face to face. It was online.

Reactions: 1
Seriously? the dating thread are probably all getting shagged and you’re hitting them with this. Just stop 😂

4D919535-00B2-4C4F-AA90-0419AA751A29.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry you are still suffering with symptoms, I hope with time you will start to feel better and see improvements. Have you been referred to a long covid clinic? I was told that the waiting lists are long. My referral was done in May but only just got seen. It wasn’t even face to face. It was online.
Yes I’m under the care of the long covid clinic waiting on appointments for scans etc. I was offered mental health support (I actually helped set up that part of the long covid clinic despite those in this thread who think I can’t work!) but I already have counselling etc in place

So you keep saying when are you going to post that dinner pic🙂
Maybe when you grow up I might?

You had your warnings. Do not create a new thread and wait for this one to reopen tomorrow.

• Sad
Knew it wouldn't be long before the younger kids would be getting vaccines this will be our life forever.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Knew it wouldn't be long before the younger kids would be getting vaccines this will be our life forever.
It’s a sad state of life. I just hope by some miracle kids won’t be penalised for not taking it

Reactions: 7
I can't see it being plain sailing now they'll be repercussions to encourage uptake ,we're fecked .

• Sad
This all fucked with my head more than covid!
I forgot to follow the new thread, came back all excited to read stuff and couldn't comment, then realised the thread was locked.

It was like following the new covid rules, can I comment, can't I, is it against the rules, I have no idea 🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We’re the only house on our road not vaccinated and the only ones who haven’t had covid yet 🤔

The neighbours to the left of us are double vaxxed mum and daughter both have it. The house up the road the dad has it and is isolating in the spare room so the mum came down and wrapped our door today to ask us if we had a key to open the electric box because it’s on her husbands keys and she doesn’t want to touch them 😐 but she’ll happily come out of her infected house and wrap my door to take mine 😐 makes sense.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This all fucked with my head more than covid!
I forgot to follow the new thread, came back all excited to read stuff and couldn't comment, then realised the thread was locked.

It was like following the new covid rules, can I comment, can't I, is it against the rules, I have no idea 🤯😂
Just don't ask for a pic of anyones dinner or a fig roll and you'll be tickey-boo 😂

• Haha
It may just push people not to have it if there's no rewards especially those with no health conditions to worry about .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.