COVID-19 vaccine #7 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t even want to hear a single person whinging about lockdown or restrictions if they are pro mandate/passports etc.

You are literally allowing them to do this to us. Want it to stop? Stop bleeping accepting it. Don’t put your hand on the fire then wonder why you are burned.
For real? We don’t have power over what the government decides to do, if businesses decide to have vaccine passports, if countries choose to have vaccine passports.

Reactions: 1
For real? We don’t have power over what the government decides to do, if businesses decide to have vaccine passports, if countries choose to have vaccine passports.
You are very wrong, governments work for us. Only in the last 20 months have we allowed the government to control our lives. We have the power to overthrow governments or take a stand against them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Any business that says we have to have passports just boycott they will soon change their minds. Any country chooses to have them boycott them too.

Reactions: 13
Businesses don’t have a choice if they’re made legal then the business would be breaking the law and prosecuted against it. They’ve lost enough business over the past 2 years. It’s always the hospitality and leisure sector penalised. The little people on the ground and their business has been forced closed or restricted more than it’s been open. They aren’t to blame they’re just desperate to make ends meet.

We the people do have a choice. To stop complying. Stop accepting. Start demanding this to stop. I will never use a vaccine passport. My great grandfathers fought for my freedom and I will uphold it in anyway I can. It is disgusting that the majority can’t see this for what it is. I will simply not frequent anywhere that requires a vaccine passport. I will always stand against this and make my voice heard. Will you?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You are very wrong, governments work for us. Only in the last 20 months have we allowed the government to control our lives. We have the power to overthrow governments or take a stand against them.
Exactly! It's called a revolution and we're heading that way imminently if this tit show continues.

Reactions: 14
This is a genuine question - not snarky at all:

If the covid vaccine doesnt stop you from contracting covid or passing it on, and you need to have booster after booster for it to 'work'...what is the actual point in it?

Reactions: 19
While I have every sympathy for your situation and I know how soul-destroying it is, vaccine passports mean I can't see my friends and family abroad even though vaccinated people could be traveling with the virus. And you seem to think this is ok?
I’m currently on holiday right now, I still had to take a test to come here, and I have to have a test when I get home. I’m doubly vaccinated. I’ll do whatever I have to

I am not saying that you all have to be anti covid vaccine for this to end but you absolutely have to be anti vaccine passport, anti lockdown and anti mandated vaccines.
Anti lockdown yes, the others no. And nothing will change my mind

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m currently on holiday right now, I still had to take a test to come here, and I have to have a test when I get home. I’m doubly vaccinated. I’ll do whatever I have to

Bet your life they will lock us down again to try to force us unwashed to get the vax. I don't give a tit now if we are locked down, I'm alright Jack

That's how we do it isn't it? I'm standing with that as well. Only I won't be locking down.

Reactions: 6

Don’t moan about not going to South Africa then, sorry but you’re part of the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So you're happy to have to show your papers in order to live in society?
Yes, yes I am. Because it is the tiniest little inconvenience against a whole world of restrictions. And I can honestly say without question that if I am ever locked down again that day will be my last

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Yes, yes I am. Because it is the tiniest little inconvenience against a whole world of restrictions. And I can honestly say without question that if I am ever locked down again that day will be my last
I felt sorry for you from your first post, I don’t anymore.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I feel the same but about taking the vaccine

Reactions: 6
I was going to type I'm alright Jack aswell.
Honestly sick comes into my mouth over some people's selfish attitudes. ☹

Reactions: 4
Again I am double jabbed and pro vax but I was thinking earlier how weird it is that so many people are pro vaccine passport. Having to keep showing your name and status everywhere you go - but when the gov suggested mandatory ID cards just for voting, there was outrage. Vaccine passports and even having the app you have to keep showing is the same thing really isn’t it? But people seem to find it much more palatable an idea 🤨

Reactions: 22
Bet your life they will lock us down again to try to force us unwashed to get the vax. I don't give a tit now if we are locked down, I'm alright Jack

That's how we do it isn't it? I'm standing with that as well. Only I won't be locking down.
Not sure what you’re getting at? I do give a tit if we are locked down, as I’ve just said it would quite literally make suicidal, and no that’s not an exaggeration. But if it’s because people are refusing the vaccine then ill be massively angry. I don’t wish to argue I’m just making my point.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I felt sorry for you from your first post, I don’t anymore.
Ive encountered that one before, that’s why I didn’t have sympathy for them. Very militant and anti choice.

We must as humans recognise the mistakes of the past and prevent history from repeating itself. It is unacceptable in a “free world” to have a requirement to show papers everywhere and get jabbed every 4-6 months. Unacceptable. It’s not inconvenient for the staff enforcing this, for the businesses having to sing to this tune who for eg may run a restaurant and have no training for their staff on things like handling personal identifiable data which is ridiculous all so someone can eat out or have a drink in the pub. Not in my name.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Again I am double jabbed and pro vax but I was thinking earlier how weird it is that so many people are pro vaccine passport. Having to keep showing your name and status everywhere you go - but when the gov suggested mandatory ID cards just for voting, there was outrage. Vaccine passports and even having the app you have to keep showing is the same thing really isn’t it? But people seem to find it much more palatable an idea 🤨
It's just the safety aspect. For example, if I wanted to go to a packed theatre that had no social distancing, I'd feel more comfortable knowing everyone around me had been double jabbed.

Again, I know it doesn't eliminate the risk, but it reduces it and hence makes it safer for all involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure what you’re getting at? I do give a tit if we are locked down, as I’ve just said it would quite literally make suicidal, and no that’s not an exaggeration. But if it’s because people are refusing the vaccine then ill be massively angry. I don’t wish to argue I’m just making my point.
Vaccinated are spreading the virus. I don’t know how many times this has to be said?

I think we need a little reminder here that the vaccine does NOT stop you from catching and spreading covid, the whole point that you are all getting it is because it reduces symptoms if you catch it. Comments like ‘I will be furious with the unvaccinated’ are ridiculous. You get vaccinated for yourself NOT for others!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.