COVID-19 vaccine #7 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very telling that none of the pro vaxxers on the thread have reacted or responded to MensaBarbie’s post where she has stated her mental health is seriously impacted by the current covid situation.
They will turn their back on you instantly if you start to question what’s happening in the world or say you are feeling done with it all. Lesson in there.
Sorry I work full time, and don’t sit on tattle all day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am disgusted at some of the selfish comments on here. The person who claims to work in a senior post within mental health for the nhs threatens to kill herself if there’s ever another lockdown. What in the name of selfish fuckery is going on. I despair

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So my natural immunity isn’t good enough anymore? Funny how that’s always quoted as a reason not to have the vaccine…
Natural immunity stops you from getting ill but if you shake hands or hug someone infected and then shake hands with someone else you can still infect them. That is why natural immunity is best as vaccine immunity isn't stopping people from being ill

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t believe I’m arguing just getting my point across…
You don’t have a point. You’re threatening to kill yourself if there’s another lockdown and blaming unvaccinated people, whilst literally partaking in a spreader activity aka making a lockdown more likely…no wonder this thread hates pro vax people so much 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Natural immunity stops you from getting ill but if you shake hands or hug someone infected and then shake hands with someone else you can still infect them. That is why natural immunity is best as vaccine immunity isn't stopping people from being ill
Interested in the source of this - please let me know because all the data I'm looking at says otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You don’t have a point. You’re threatening to kill yourself if there’s another lockdown and blaming unvaccinated people, whilst literally partaking in a spreader activity aka making a lockdown more likely…no wonder this thread hates pro vax people so much 😬
just to say, I nor any of us hate pro vaxers, just those who want to force us to have them. Your post are always fair
Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Speak for yourself. There’s plenty of people on here that agree with my stance. I do what I can because I want to live my life while I still have one to live. Stifle that and yes I don’t see the point of living

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Unwelcome to the world Omicron 🦠View attachment 889679
It's interesting that it only took 'THEM' (i.e. Bill Gates / WEF / NASA/ NWSO) four mutant strains before they ditched the sequential order of the Greek alphabet in their contrived naming convention and jumped straight to Omicron. Many of us over on another forum suspected this may happen. They don't want to bring attention to the fact Epsilon was the name of their second Martian child-slave colony.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Speak for yourself. There’s plenty of people on here that agree with my stance. I do what I can because I want to live my life while I still have one to live. Stifle that and yes I don’t see the point of living
It’s worrying that you apparently according to yourself work in a senior role within mental health and say things like you don’t see the point of living and that you want to kill yourself if there’s another lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tbh there’s a lot of people pop up here under numerous accounts there was one pretended to be an ICU sister they then popped up under another alias after attacking a genuine healthcare worker for seeking support from her family they may be back again under another alias take everyone with a pinch of salt there’s a lot of bullshitters about.
So Many bullshitters, they need to remember what they post on other threads 😂🙄

• Haha
I’m sure monga has never once used their phone on holiday.
Well since they’re making a point of mentioning Dubai ( numerous times) for some strange reason I’m just waiting on a pic of their dinner 🥘 🥴

• Haha
Interested in the source of this - please let me know because all the data I'm looking at says otherwise.
I don't know anyone unvaccinated who has had covid twice, but I know many who are fully vaccinated who have then caught covid.

Reactions: 11
It's interesting that it only took 'THEM' (i.e. Bill Gates / WEF / NASA/ NWSO) four mutant strains before they ditched the sequential order of the Greek alphabet in their contrived naming convention and jumped straight to Omicron. Many of us over on another forum suspected this may happen. They don't want to bring attention to the fact Epsilon was the name of their second Martian child-slave colony.
I thought the variant yesterday was the Nu variant so it's only skipping 1 to become the Omicron variant? Xi is in between them and there are so many ways for proteins to mutate that the Xi variant could be much lesser prevalent or known or just one that was sequenced or not of note.

There have been other strains where Greek letters have been used such as the Lambda variant. Lambda Λ comes before the Omicron O - not quite sure what you are saying as they have jumped to Lambda before jumping to Omicron.

Reactions: 1
I don't know anyone unvaccinated who has had covid twice, but I know many who are fully vaccinated who have then caught covid.
Soooo...just anecdotal? I've known someone who had COVID like 4 times whilst unvaccinated.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I do what I can because I want to live my life while I still have one to live. Stifle that and yes I don’t see the point of living
Most common theme of these threads? Vaccine passports and state sanctioned medical interventions are a prime example of stifling lives, glad we can all find some common ground 🤪

Reactions: 7
Of all the tattlers on this thread you’ve picked the wrong one for your theory 😂 but I’ll believe you anyway 😉 where’s @DreamDolly when I need her

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.