COVID-19 vaccine #7 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how long the UK will take to follow suit ? the highest infection rate atm is primary age kids and their parents I'm sure if the ROI start vaccinating kids the north won't be too far behind they like to take an all Ireland approach .
It’s terrifying it really is! Are they going to make this compulsory to go to school? I’m 100% prepared to homeschool if that’s the case

Reactions: 12
It’s terrifying it really is! Are they going to make this compulsory to go to school? I’m 100% prepared to homeschool if that’s the case
I hope not but who knows ? the south are ready to vaccinate as soon as they get the go ahead from the healthpros I can't believe how hasty they're being they're even bringing in masks for young kids

Aww they must be going to cancel the nativities 🙁
3BBD7287-EC3C-4861-913E-FF9B33E16E92.jpeg
F10D42B5-0424-4E04-A7CE-08F5A8C2434D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
But what is classed as unvaccinated? Up until Immediately after the vaccine or 2 weeks after the vaccine?
Well they don't class you as fully protected until 2 weeks afterwards so maybe it's the same for vaccine status ? they always say those that caught it directly after the jab wouldn't really count in how effective it is as it takes a time to work?

This is like the mask debate all over again.

There is evidence supporting both sides. But the fact is we don't really know whether the vaccine is safe or not. People could start dropping dead in the next 5 years, or everyone will be fine, covid will disappear and life will go back to normal.

But no-one really knows yet. I for one don't want to be the lab rat. I feel covid isn't a risk to me and so I don't want to take the vaccine incase there is health implications. I don't see what's so wrong with that. If I was over 50 or over weight I'd probably take it. But I'm not , so I don't.
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with this and it’s one of my main reasons for not taking up the offer of a vaccine. I see little difference between it and the strikingly similar reason - or reasons - why most people would probably not jump at the chance to take part in a drug trial.

Reactions: 9
The respectful and agreeful "Like" react

The challenging your fake facts "Haha" react
Maybe look into all the fact-checkers and you will understand why we laughed Also saying for balance in something tipped 99% in your favour already isn't that bright a thing to say.

I don't have an issue with the latter. If the only reply one can muster to a post of mine is a 'haha' reaction when it's obviously not intended to be humorous, then I'd say that's evidence I've made a good point...
You would be wrong in this case as per my previous post. I must say though that "your side of this fence" is partially triggered by the laughing reaction "our side" get them all the time even when we are talking about dead and injured people.

.For those interested

Dr Campbell did this video strangely the vaccination status of these women were not included in the stats

Then he did this one

The fact is the vaccine fucks up many people's reproductive organs for a time (maybe long term who knows) so losing your baby after the vaccine is not a great stretch. I have not seen post after post all over SM forums,groups etc saying their cycle is fucked or they lost their baby etc after covid but have seen it too many time to count after vaccination.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
My friends school have cancelled theirs, they've gone back into class bubbles. We are in Devon
Ours weren’t even cancelled local public health wouldn’t let them have them. We have never left primary class bubbles either!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Damn gonna have to go back to university and get a PhD before the Tattlers will listen to me 😁
I’m part way through mine (it’s in clinical research) I still don’t know what I’m talking about though 🤷‍♀️

By the way not aimed at anyone on here as I’ve not mentioned it here before, just a reaction I’ve had a few times elsewhere

Reactions: 2
Damn gonna have to go back to university and get a PhD before the Tattlers will listen to me 😁
Were you not the person couldn't tell the difference in the variants on another thread ? research doesn't have to involve a PhD there's a weath of knowledge if you care to look.

My friends school have cancelled theirs, they've gone back into class bubbles. We are in Devon
Our schools have stayed in bubbles it's gutting not to see the nativities :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Were you not the person couldn't tell the difference in the variants on another thread ? research doesn't have to involve a PhD there's a weath of knowledge if you care to look.
No in the other thread I just said I couldn't remember what time of year that the Delta variant started up and if it was the same as the Kent variant.

2 seconds of Googling corrected that for me.

Reactions: 2
No in the other thread I just said I couldn't remember what time of year that the Delta variant started up and if it was the same as the Kent variant.

2 seconds of Googling corrected that for me.
Exactly! You don’t need a PhD to learn about anything unless you want to make a career from it .

They better not cancel my daughters nativity it’s her first ever one and she’s my first child 😢😢 sorry to derail im just sick of this bullshit now 😞
Hopefully they won’t I do feel for the parents not getting to see these special times x We always took them for granted at the time and some parents used to dread them I have a lot of footage of my eldest childs primary school years but hardly any of the youngest it’s sounds cheesy but they’re great memories to look back on I hope they don’t cancel on you and this new variant is just a storm in a teacup 🤞🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
The experiences Iv had while taking my children to be vaccinated have been fine, not really anything I’d sing praises about because it’s been standard. I just can’t really under stand the ‘I love the NHS 💕💕’ mindset, seems a bit culty
and isn’t it there job to give vaccinations? Regardless of what one it is? I don’t understand the whole love thing either!

Have you spoken to anyone that’s been to hospital or dealt with the NHS in the last year? A&E waiting times up to 12 hours, can’t get doctors appointments for over a month, telephone appointments only, partners of pregnant women were not allowed to attend scans or appointments even if it involved miscarriages, cancer treatments cancelled, operations cancelled, smear tests cancelled, do you want me to go on?
Exactly this! I miscarried in January this year and it was an utterly awful experience of care I was given! That aside, my partner was also not allowed to be with me at the scans which confirmed the MC. Luckily I am now 26 weeks pregnant and only seen my midwife face to face yesterday since July when I was 8 weeks pregnant. It’s neglectful!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
and isn’t it there job to give vaccinations? Regardless of what one it is? I don’t understand the whole love thing either!

Exactly this! I miscarried in January this year and it was an utterly awful experience of care I was given! That aside, my partner was also not allowed to be with me at the scans which confirmed the MC. Luckily I am now 26 weeks pregnant and only seen my midwife face to face yesterday since July when I was 8 weeks pregnant. It’s neglectful!
Yeah they are very odd, I can probably bet they were ‘clapping for carers’ last year but they will be pleased that NHS are sacking unvaccinated workers, even though that could mean the sacking of someone who has previously given you life saving surgery, delivered your children, saved a relatives life.. 🙁

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Have you spoken to anyone that’s been to hospital or dealt with the NHS in the last year? A&E waiting times up to 12 hours, can’t get doctors appointments for over a month, telephone appointments only, partners of pregnant women were not allowed to attend scans or appointments even if it involved miscarriages, cancer treatments cancelled, operations cancelled, smear tests cancelled, do you want me to go on?
This is our latest number it’s a joke.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Yeah they are very odd, I can probably bet they were ‘clapping for careers’ last year but they will be pleased that NHS are sacking unvaccinated workers, even though that could mean the sacking of someone who has previously given you life saving surgery, delivered your children, saved a relatives life.. 🙁
I know someone who was banging pot n pans every week -looking to make sure everyone else was as well- who is now fully on board with their sacking. easily led by the nose by whatever media they watch or read.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.