COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why unbelievable? He says “My mother at 89 years of age, she’s 89, she’s a bit you know..old, she’s got a few little heart things, a little minor stoke along the way…”
But your post was saying without saying that she was already ill. If any of us said that about an already poorly covid patient we would be jumped on.

The fact is she was ill right from when she was vaccinated and now has to have carers.

Reactions: 6
Plenty of people died from covid with pre-existing health issues, so going by your logic it wasn’t the covid that killed them it was what they had before? Or does that logic only work for vaccines?
That is not what I am saying. If his mother has a history of heart problems and stroke, had the vaccine, then had issues with heart and strokes… it is coming across as the vaccine caused these issues.

But your post was saying without saying that she was already ill. If any of us said that about an already poorly covid patient we would be jumped on.

The fact is she was ill right from when she was vaccinated and now has to have carers.
But she has a history of heart problems and strokes…

That is not what I am saying. If his mother has a history of heart problems and stroke, had the vaccine, then had issues with heart and strokes… it is coming across as the vaccine caused these issues.
What about people that had histories of heart problems and strokes that died with covid, surely they can’t be counted as covid deaths as you said they had history of these conditions? Sorry but you are contradicting yourself due to a biased opinion.

Reactions: 8

But she has a history of heart problems and strokes…
Yes, he destroyed his own theory by saying his mum had already suffered from those issues before having the vaccine. So if she had those issues again post vaccine how can he be sure the vaccine caused them? She may well have experienced the same health problems without it.

I wonder if that was Sky News Australia, they have form for publicising crap.

Yes, he destroyed his own theory by saying his mum had already suffered from those issues before having the vaccine. So if she had those issues again post vaccine how can he be sure the vaccine caused them? She may well have experienced the same health problems without it.

That’s exactly what I was trying to say. But no I am biased and I contradict myself… 🙃

The exact same thing can be said for those that died from covid with pre-existing health conditions which by the way, was A LOT.

Reactions: 2

Here’s the link

I'm pretty sure most of those temporary morgues were not even used.

The exact same thing can be said for those that died from covid with pre-existing health conditions which by the way, was A LOT.
#
They only see and hear one side. It's damn right bizarre.

Reactions: 4
Well, generally when deaths are certified, all factors that may have contributed to the death are listed.

When we sadly lost my dad last year, there were two causes of death on his Death Certificate - colon cancer and pulmonary embolism. We obviously knew he had terminal bowel cancer and that was almost certainly what killed him, but because he had a pulmonary embolism noted on his records (that he'd received treatment for) it was listed on his Death Certificate because it may have contributed to his death.

I'm pretty sure most of those temporary morgues were not even used.

#
They only see and hear one side. It's damn right bizarre.
not sure why you would be questioning a nurse who worked in the hospital where the article is based who worked in ICCU during covid who sent patients there on a daily/ weekly basis

also to add to the article which it doesn’t mention was that because some wards faced the temporary morgues , they used a makeshift tunnel from the hospital doors to the morgue doors so patients didn’t have to see porters wheeling the trolleys there

You are 100% biased. I don’t think there’s any point of you saying you’re not 😂
Well, so are you lol.

not sure why you would be questioning a nurse who worked in the hospital where the article is based who worked in ICCU during covid who sent patients there on a daily/ weekly basis

also to add to the article which it doesn’t mention was that because some wards faced the temporary morgues , they used a makeshift tunnel from the hospital doors to the morgue doors so patients didn’t have to see porters wheeling the trolleys there
They know best. ;)

Reactions: 1

Yes, I remember, you worked on every ward in every dept and also gave vaccines and reported injuries, but you never had any to report. You also laughed at my post when I said my friend had died and you said no one had died from the vaccine.

I repeat, most of the temp morgues were never used.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, generally when deaths are certified, all factors that may have contributed to the death are listed.

When we sadly lost my dad last year, there were two causes of death on his Death Certificate - colon cancer and pulmonary embolism. We obviously knew he had terminal bowel cancer and that was almost certainly what killed him, but because he had a pulmonary embolism noted on his records (that he'd received treatment for) it was listed on his Death Certificate because it may have contributed to his death.
Yes totally agree on this , all death certificates have primary and secondary causes . In your dads cause , bowel CA was the primary cause and the PE would have been the contributing causes

Yes, I remember, you worked on every ward in every dept and also gave vaccines and reported injuries, but you never had any. You also laughed at my post when I said my friend had died and you said no one had died from the vaccine.

I repeat, most of the temp morgues were never used.
When you work for the nhs for a length period of time and do career progression and work up the management ladder , you do tend to move around a tad bit 😂😂😂

Well, so are you lol.
I definitely am and I’ll admit that unlike others who try and pretend they look at both sides of the argument when they definitely don’t. I will absolutely never get covid vaccines or comply to totalitarianism. I do wonder if some of the posters on this thread have always been fascists or they’ve just been coerced to think this way in the last 20 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I definitely am and I’ll admit that unlike others who try and pretend they look at both sides of the argument when they definitely don’t. I will absolutely never get covid vaccines or comply to totalitarianism. I do wonder if some of the posters on this thread have always been fascists or they’ve just been coerced to think this way in the last 20 months.
I must admit I sometimes wonder whether some posters on here are part of the 77th brigade....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes totally agree on this , all death certificates have primary and secondary causes . In your dads cause , bowel CA was the primary cause and the PE would have been the contributing causes

When you work for the nhs for a length period of time and do career progression and work up the management ladder , you do tend to move around a tad bit 😂😂😂
You seemed to have done it all in the space of covid though. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.