COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was surprised our dictator didn’t announce this yesterday but I have a feeling she’s waiting until boris announcing his ‘plan b’. I think we’re weeks away from this happening and I really hope that it will be a huge wake up call for a lot of people. Vaccines don’t = freedom. Quite the opposite actually.
She’ll be waiting for the day before Boris’s announcement 😂😅

I’m hesitant to make plans for December in case they get cancelled!

Reactions: 1
She’ll be waiting for the day before Boris’s announcement 😂😅

I’m hesitant to make plans for December in case they get cancelled!
Same. I was going to book to go to a Christmas panto with my daughter next month and my husband said ‘you better check they don’t have vaccine passports’ which slipped my mind, it’s just tit! I should be able to go and take my daughter to a show without having to show papers 😡

Reactions: 8
How the hell have we got to this point!?
View attachment 871011
Let's face it, there's like 2 unjabbed people left in the uk 🤷‍♀️ but this is what the focus is on okkkkkkkkkkkk :rolleyes:
Why not shave their heads so everyone knows who to chuck the rotten fruit at :rolleyes:
Bullying, coercion, shaming, guilting, bribing.
As for that welsh eunuch and poundland braveheart 😖 they knock me sick.

Reactions: 7
Tbh at this point I'm happy to wear a big sign around my neck saying "filthy unvaxxed" just so everyone fucks off and leaves me alone :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Vaccination was crucial but I feel like the way it was often promoted as the ultimate and definitive solution was wrong.
After asking for so many efforts from the population, further restrictions can only be harder and harder to accept.
The weakness of many healthcare systems is a problem governments have been ignoring for way too long.
If the antiviral treatment can prevent hospitals from reaching saturation point then it should become a new priority.

The situation in France is -for now- better than in Germany but it's going to be interesting to see what happens over the next weeks.
Children are still wearing a mask in schools and the health pass is required in so many places. For these reasons (+elections in a few months) the government is against a new lockdown. Under French law a lockdown for the unvaccinated would be quite difficult to enforce.
We'll see...

Vaccination was crucial but I feel like the way it was often promoted as the ultimate and definitive solution was wrong.
After asking for so many efforts from the population, further restrictions can only be harder and harder to accept.
The weakness of many healthcare systems is a problem governments have been ignoring for way too long.
If the antiviral treatment can prevent hospitals from reaching saturation point then it should become a new priority.

The situation in France is -for now- better than in Germany but it's going to be interesting to see what happens over the next weeks.
Children are still wearing a mask in schools and the health pass is required in so many places. For these reasons (+elections in a few months) the government is against a new lockdown. Under French law a lockdown for the unvaccinated would be quite difficult to enforce.
We'll see...
You lost me at ‘vaccination was crucial’.
Everyone that I know that’s recently had covid is vaccinated. Then there’s me, not vaccinated, don’t wear a mask, don’t social distance and don’t sanitise my hands when I go into a shop, still haven’t caught it and quite frankly couldn’t care less if I do because I’m not a wet wipe.
Mabye everyone’s catching covid from them minging sanitiser dispensers at shop entries, don’t even want to think about how many dirty hands are touching that on a daily basis 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I wonder what the headlines for the covid medications will read in decades to come

Mabye everyone’s catching covid from them minging sanitiser dispensers at shop entries, don’t even want to think about how many dirty hands are touching that on a daily basis 🤢
That's why I like the foot-operated ones, but you have to go to posh shops for them so it's only a rare treat :confused:

I wonder what the headlines for the covid medications will read in decades to come
People are bleeping idiots taking anti-biotics for headaches and sore throats, not finishing courses of anti-biotics and saving them up in case they get ill another time. They will prove to be the death of us all.

Reactions: 6
You lost me at ‘vaccination was crucial’.
Everyone that I know that’s recently had covid is vaccinated. Then there’s me, not vaccinated, don’t wear a mask, don’t social distance and don’t sanitise my hands when I go into a shop, still haven’t caught it and quite frankly couldn’t care less if I do because I’m not a wet wipe.
I'm not vaccinated either.

People are bleeping idiots taking anti-biotics for headaches and sore throats, not finishing courses of anti-biotics and saving them up in case they get ill another time. They will prove to be the death of us all.
Healthy people shouldn’t be taking medication s , only as a last resort. That’s the proof of how one of the greatest discoveries of our time has now turned into one of the most dangerous ,through man made abuse . Soon we’ll be saying to our kids you can’t leave the house without your therapeutic instead of your vitamin pills 💊🙄

Who is going to go out their way to buy these tests 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Tbh at this point I'm happy to wear a big sign around my neck saying "filthy unvaxxed" just so everyone fucks off and leaves me alone :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I like to think of us as pure bloods 💪🏼

On another note though, now that the boosters are available for over 40’s does that mean anyone who doesnt take the booster will classed as unvaccinated in the death tolls? Wonder if we see a huge surge of “unvaccinated” deaths at in the winter but its actually double jabbed who have refused boosters. Does anyone know how the stats will be counted?

Reactions: 9

On another note though, now that the boosters are available for over 40’s does that mean anyone who doesnt take the booster will classed as unvaccinated in the death tolls? Wonder if we see a huge surge of “unvaccinated” deaths at in the winter but its actually double jabbed who have refused boosters. Does anyone know how the stats will be counted?
They'll probably have it down as death after 2 jabs like they do now

I almost feel sorry for everyone who jumped through all the hoops, only to be told its not enough and more restrictions are on the way.

I wonder how many time this will happen before the majority will wake up and realise that the government tactic isn't working and going along with it is counter productive.

If we all just stop complying they'll have no option than using a different tactic. Like have the capability to treat people when they get sick. Rather than trying and failing to stop people getting sick. It's like the world wide version of the boy in the bubble.

Reactions: 11
duck you Nicola I just want to enjoy the Christmas markets 😂 it’s already like the hunger games on the train and you have to mask up a the border and someone patrols the train 😂
Even worse for you though because you’ve had 4 vaccines now and will still have more restrictions put on your life 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck you Nicola I just want to enjoy the Christmas markets 😂 it’s already like the hunger games on the train and you have to mask up a the border and someone patrols the train 😂
Welcome to my world 😂 …settle for a deep fried Mars bar and go home 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I call myself free range cluck cluck lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.