COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stick to your guns and don’t get it, especially if you are pregnant. I gave birth in April and was first offered the vaccine in March at 8 months pregnant and I told them no and also to never offer me it again. Just know you are not alone and there are more people than you think that haven’t had the vaccine and can’t stand all of this nonsense as well, there’s a lot of people that keep it to themselves because they can’t be bothered with the mask Karen’s berating them.
Thank you, it’s really refreshing to hear I’m not the only one! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Stick to your guns and don’t get it, especially if you are pregnant. I gave birth in April and was first offered the vaccine in March at 8 months pregnant and I told them no and also to never offer me it again. Just know you are not alone and there are more people than you think that haven’t had the vaccine and can’t stand all of this nonsense as well, there’s a lot of people that keep it to themselves because they can’t be bothered with the mask Karen’s berating them.
Does anyone watch Married at First Sight Australia? I won't say which couple due to spoilers, but there is a couple from that show who have had twins at 29 weeks and she had just had her second dose of Pfizer before she went into premature labour. She said she believes it was that which caused her to go into labour.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Does anyone watch Married at First Sight Australia? I won't say which couple due to spoilers, but there is a couple from that show who have had twins at 29 weeks and she had just had her second dose of Pfizer before she went into premature labour. She said she believes it was that which caused her to go into labour.
Yes I know the couple I follow them both on Instagram, I also binge watched it online so know what happens 😆
I know 2 people that have sadly miscarried shorty after having a vaccine, one of them won’t make the connection but the other is convinced it was the reason. Unfortunately tests won’t be done to see the risks of miscarriage/preterm labour from the vaccine but why even risk it? We won’t eat soft cheese while pregnant but will get injected with experimental vaccines, insanity.

Reactions: 12
Would need at least 4 kids for the theme to be relevant next year 😂😂😂 unles it’s because it’s only 2 it’s even more frightening and spooky!! 👻
It might take off in Ireland where they have a dozen kids in the family it will still be relevant anyway 😂 a couple of rolls of wallpaper a marker and sellotape and jobs a gooden 🤣

The Moderna delay in the BMJ to think this will be given to kids and young people 😟

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she in Ireland ? isn't their healthservice the HSE
Yes, AFAICT she does have her own IG page (NB arooj not arroj) and a link to a gofundme for travel to get treatment from a healer in L.A.

Extreme allergic reactions are always grim :(

Reactions: 2
Yes, AFAICT she does have her own IG page (NB arooj not arroj) and a link to a gofundme for travel to get treatment from a healer in L.A.

Extreme allergic reactions are always grim :(
How many have contributed to the GFM ? I’d need to see proof of the miracles being performed before I’d pay any healer! Unless Padre Pio’s alive and working in LA…Very sad for those that don’t have good outcomes from vaccines.

I see she’s a medical student from Waterford her GFM isn’t going well she should’ve put up exactly where in the US she was travelling too there’s too many money making scams going about receipts and proof of cost always help…The HSE have apparently left her to her own devices for speaking out.https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-arooj-gain-the-ability-to-walk-again

Last edited:
Maybe all 3 🤷🏼‍♀️
I follow a woman on Instagram who has terminal cancer at 27. She’s been completely failed by everyone. She said at one point that she had to now watch what she was saying on Instagram as during a meeting at the cancer centre they “quoted back” things that she had said on her stories! She’s every right to be angry, she was told she was a hypochondriac and it was in her head! So who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry to quote self, turns out her page is linked from the tweets but not until after the tenth video of hers that was reposted there, a lot of people won't have got that far.
Not sure why it wasn't linked from the first tweet unless there's extra credits for uploading video content?

I see her father is a doctor who also had an adverse reaction after his second AZ maybe a genetic link ( although she says not)
38DB68EF-462B-44CE-A4CD-272E9CA3B3A5.jpeg

Making a terrible mistake this will cause more devastation than Covid
C791CA0D-9A6F-4008-97AA-2D7FE30294E1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Either there’s a new variant in the south of Ireland or the data on transmission isn’t worth the paper it’s written on over 3,700 cases today it’s flying up highest cases since January 🙄

Reactions: 4
Making a terrible mistake this will cause more devastation than Covid View attachment 843768
Everyone in the industry tried warning about this.
For every resident they have to move they're risking death. At that age and with the illnesses they have they don't take moving well and it kills them, I've seen it myself, it's a huge shock to their bodies.
They've more risk of dying from being moved than they have from covid.

There's also more risk of neglect and injury if they're sent into hospital. I'm not saying hospital staff abuse people, they don't- but what hospital staff don't have is the time that care staff do. HCAs don't have time to sit for an hour assisting to feed, so they lose weight quickly, and they don't have time to take personal care very slowly, which results in injury in some cases.
They don't have time to sit and talk or do an activity, so mobility and memory are made even worse.

I'd be more worried about all that than covid if I were a family member - although now covid is a risk if they end up in hospital because 100,000 NHS staff aren't vaccinated.
Make it make sense

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.