COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You cannot think the vaccines pose no risk to death or long term side affects though, come on. I thought you were all about the science and research? Research has been done, what more do you want?
You think someone posting stats of Covid-19 deaths by ‘vaccination status’ and saying these are the number of people who have died after having the vaccine is science and research? Sure. 👍🏻

Equally I can tell you that research has been done on the efficacy of the vaccines and how they reduce severe illness/death. What more do YOU want?

Reactions: 1
These numbers are nothing to do with the vaccine itself. These are stats of Covid-19 deaths by vaccination status. Talk about miscontruing things.
To be fair though the people dying 28 days after covid aren't always dying from covid though. You can't agree with one way of counting deaths and not the other 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
To be fair though the people dying 28 days after covid aren't always dying from covid though. You can't agree with one way of counting deaths and not the other 🤷🏼‍♀️
Interested to see the age bracket as it's rolled down the ages .

Reactions: 4
This conversation was never about that. This was about the tweet of a person taking stats and twisting them to suit their bias. The figures are clearly Covid-19 deaths by vaccination status. I can also say the same to you…you can agree with the way they are miscontruing data but not agree with the way Covid-19 deaths are being reported. 🤷🏻‍♀️

This conversation was never about that. This was about the tweet of a person taking stats and twisting them to suit their bias. The figures are clearly Covid-19 deaths by vaccination status.
The last picture was covid and non covid deaths but could of been unrelated to the jab
E_U4Q3UWYAQH_Mg.jpeg.jpg

You think someone posting stats of Covid-19 deaths by ‘vaccination status’ and saying these are the number of people who have died after having the vaccine is science and research? Sure. 👍🏻

Equally I can tell you that research has been done on the efficacy of the vaccines and how they reduce severe illness/death. What more do YOU want?
Sounds to me like you only want to find pros of the vaccine and no cons, personally I listen to both sides, the only pro I have found is that is might reduce your symptoms whilst infected and personally I would be at more risk of the vaccine than covid because of my age and health.
Out of interest, what are the risks of the vaccine that worry you? Surely you have researched enough to find at least one?

Reactions: 8
This conversation was never about that. This was about the tweet of a person taking stats and twisting them to suit their bias. The figures are clearly Covid-19 deaths by vaccination status. I can also say the same to you…you can agree with the way they are miscontruing data but not agree with the way Covid-19 deaths are being reported. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't agree though. The way they count covid deaths needs a massive overhaul (which was promised months and months ago), and the way they count vaccine deaths needs to be fair as well and not dismissed. They also need to be published to the public along with covid deaths.. but I've got more chance of pulling Gerard Butler than that happening 😏

Reactions: 9
Sounds to me like you only want to find pros of the vaccine and no cons, personally I listen to both sides, the only pro I have found is that is might reduce your symptoms whilst infected and personally I would be at more risk of the vaccine than covid because of my age and health.
Out of interest, what are the risks of the vaccine that worry you? Surely you have researched enough to find at least one?
I am very well aware of the pros/cons and risks of the vaccine. There are risks and side effects to everything. I didn’t think Covid-19 would affect me the way it did because of my age and health and that was enough for me to take the vaccine as well as everything else I have read.

I am very well aware of the pros/cons and risks of the vaccine. There are risks and side effects to everything. I didn’t think Covid-19 would affect me the way it did because of my age and health and that was enough for me to take the vaccine as well as everything else I have read.
So you have natural antibodies and took the vaccine?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes. I took the vaccine and I’ll take the booster. Like many have done even if they’ve had Covid-19.
Not sure you’ve researched this yet but you won’t catch covid if you have antibodies. That’s why during the Spanish flu they got the nurses that had already been infected to be in the front line treating people.
It’s not about that though is it it’s about the label of being vaccinated/unvaccinated, it would be unbearable for you to be classed as unvaccinated even though in your case it’s the more logical decision.
658A87EA-AB4C-4177-8285-B1D7C594C7AA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Not sure you’ve researched this yet but you won’t catch covid if you have antibodies. That’s why during the Spanish flu they got the nurses that had already been infected to be in the front line treating people.
It’s not about that though is it it’s about the label of being vaccinated/unvaccinated, it would be unbearable for you to be classed as unvaccinated even though in your case it’s the more logical decision.
You can catch Covid-19 twice so yes I have researched it and immunity does not last forever. Are you for real? You think I took the vaccine because it would be unbearable for me…I took the vaccine because of how Covid-19 has left me feeling.

I am not here telling anyone why I think they didn’t take the vaccine so I’d appreciate if you’d do the same.

Last edited:
You can catch Covid-19 twice so yes I have researched it and immunity does not last forever. Are you for real? You think I took the vaccine because it would be unbearable for me…I took the vaccine because of how Covid-19 has left me feeling.
So you’ve had covid so therefore have natural immunity and you got the vaccine how long after being infected? Your vaccines would have been useless, or are antibodies not real anymore?

Reactions: 3
So you’ve had covid so therefore have natural immunity and you got the vaccine how long after being infected? Your vaccines would have been useless, or are antibodies not real anymore?
I am not going to be questioned by you about my choice to take the vaccine just like I am not here questioning you why you didn’t get the vaccine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.