COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s women across the board, I’m sure I read stuff about how menopausal women had started bleeding again.
I remember reading an American doctor was doing research into it she was affected herself but never saw the outcome of her findings

Reactions: 3
serious question , i was tested for covid antibodies it came up as more than 0.4 can anyone advise me i I had not had covid wouldnt it come up complete zero.

Reactions: 1
I’ve had the two original vaccines back in the spring (both AZ) and have had no end of issues with my periods and cycle since. My sister had hers summer time (Pfizer) and has got the same as me - both gone from clock work cycles to being early / late / light bleeding that amounts to nothing. All the advice online is that it settles down after a couple of cycles - doesn’t seem to have here and no idea realistically when or if it will.

no booster for me thanks and won’t be letting my son have it. I’m all for vaccines but they really have no clue what this does. I think chancing covid now is safer knowing they have better treatment options. If I had my time again no way would I have it. I feel like a total idiot for taking it in the first place but I was totally convinced that we would get total freedom when vaccinated 🤦‍♀️
Yes me too. I am in my young 20's and I got it for work because I am cabin crew and for freedom and now I regret it. I was so hesitant to get it in the first place and now my menustral cycle since has been a mess since. My periods became shorter and more painful some months or they will last 10 days. I came off my period on Tuesday and I woke up today and have started again, I am sick of it and not sure what to do? This needs to be looked into more.

Hope my english is okay.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s awful! 30k women on the same boat, it really angers me when people are so dismissive of issues you’re having! Really hope your cycles resolve for you soon it’s so worrying when your menstrual cycle isn’t regular or how “normal” usually presents for you. It can be such an anxious time ! Xx
I really hope none of these women have trouble getting pregnant in the future. That's what concerns me the most.That was one of the reasons in the beginning I was concerned about getting it. We are talking about having another baby one day and I didn't want to affect my fertility.

Last edited:
I’ve had the two original vaccines back in the spring (both AZ) and have had no end of issues with my periods and cycle since. My sister had hers summer time (Pfizer) and has got the same as me - both gone from clock work cycles to being early / late / light bleeding that amounts to nothing. All the advice online is that it settles down after a couple of cycles - doesn’t seem to have here and no idea realistically when or if it will.

no booster for me thanks and won’t be letting my son have it. I’m all for vaccines but they really have no clue what this does. I think chancing covid now is safer knowing they have better treatment options. If I had my time again no way would I have it. I feel like a total idiot for taking it in the first place but I was totally convinced that we would get total freedom when vaccinated 🤦‍♀️
My first AZ dose affected 2 of my cycles horrifically. I won't bore people again as I've already posted about it (plus it's pretty grim), but what with that and reoccurring vaccine symptoms I didn't go back for my second.
I also ended up testing very low for folates and having to have a heart monitor fitted for chest pain/palpations

I also know a 21yr old girl who's cycle still hasn't corrected itself after 2 jabs. We were both vaccinated before the menstrual problems were highlighted. She's also tested low for folates and hasn't felt well since her jabs, so I'd be very interested if this is also a problem post vaccine

Reactions: 7
Well lookie here guess who got the contract to track variants of concern none other than the lab of doom 😂
F8BB8C76-B5DE-4365-A8EB-ACC1BCD3B299.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it’s women across the board, I’m sure I read stuff about how menopausal women had started bleeding again.
I know someone this has happened to post-menopause. There is research being done into it, but with the same old “benefits outweigh risk” 🥱 well I think it’s only fair for people to be left in peace until side-effects have been investigated thoroughly and then they can decide if it is in their personal best interest (won’t happen).

Reactions: 7
Unfortunately if people do have long term side affect from the vaccine like not being able to conceive then they can’t claim any kind of compensation or take the pharmaceutical company to court as they have all been indemnified.
This was a huge red flag from the start for me as I knew if I had any terrible side effect there was literally nothing that I could do about it. Really feel for the women that are struggling with fertility and menstrual issues after getting the vaccines and it’s so wrong they won’t have a voice, and they are vaccinating girls as young as 12 now.
Plus we don’t know the risks this could have on male fertility, women’s fertility is just easier to keep track of because of our cycles, we are more aware of the changes to our body.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Unfortunately if people do have long term side affect from the vaccine like not being able to conceive then they can’t claim any kind of compensation or take the pharmaceutical company to court as they have all been indemnified.
This was a huge red flag from the start for me as I knew if I had any terrible side effect there was literally nothing that I could do about it. Really feel for the women that are struggling with fertility and menstrual issues after getting the vaccines and it’s so wrong they won’t have a voice, and they are vaccinating girls as young as 12 now.
Plus we don’t know the risks this could have on male fertility, women’s fertility is just easier to keep track of because of our cycles, we are more aware of the changes to our body.
That’s one of the concerns I have over vaccinating children , especially prepubescent children, what damage could it cause 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
That’s one of the concerns I have over vaccinating children , especially prepubescent children, what damage could it cause 🤷🏼‍♀️
I also worry about the chaos it might cause to their cycle and hormones too.

Girls bodies at that age are a mass of hormones preparing them for menstruation, will it delay their period that is about to start?
Will it make a period that the body wasn't quite ready for it to come early?
It's messed around with women who have always had a very regular cycle, but we know as women that it took years to get a regular cycle (assuming you're lucky enough to have one). We've also suffered clotting and excruciating period pain when that's never happened before.
What will that do to young girls who are only a year or so into their menstruation? As a mum you'd have no idea if that's how they would always react or if it's the vaccine.
Many young girls are put on contraception to help regulate periods and pain, so will they be put on hormones needlessly now when their bodies might have never needed that?

Benefits outweighing the risks? I don't think so, not where this is concerned

Reactions: 11
My friend had AZ. Back when blood clots were first being spoken about, she had crippling headaches called 111 and they immediately sent her an ambulance… she spent a week in hospital on strong pain . CT head was clear

now has constant brain fog she says. She’s not even 30

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Girls bodies at that age are a mass of hormones preparing them for menstruation, will it delay their period that is about to start?
It's messed around with women who have always had a very regular cycle, but we know as women that it took years to get a regular cycle (assuming you're lucky enough to have one). We've also suffered clotting and excruciating period pain when that's never happened before.
What will that do to young girls who are only a year or so into their menstruation? As a mum you'd have no idea if that's how they would always react or if it's the vaccine.
Many young girls are put on contraception to help regulate periods and pain, so will they be put on hormones needlessly now when their bodies might have never needed that?

It doesn't take much to knock the endocrine system off it's always a concern even for young boys who seem to be most affected by the vaccines , as you say there'd be no way of knowing if problems ( should they occur ) were vaccine induced or natural .I don't think people grasp these things when they're only looking at vaccinating their child as a means for going on holiday .

Reactions: 5
Judge giving someone a lecture because they made an informed choice 🙄
143BB659-40D2-4C2F-A6E8-BE63B063A4A5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6

I have to say this is my main reason for not having it. I’m incredibly fortunate to have a very regular cycle, we are thinking of having another baby and at 38 (39in 3 weeks) I’m sure as hell not taking any chances with messing up my cycle now. Also not knowing if there may be any developmental impact on children born after vaccination, it’s just a no from me!!! I am higher risk from covid due to my weight and honestly I’d rather get myself fitter and healthier than take the vaccine at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seems entirely sensible not to blindly follow the US without carefully weighing up the risks, this advice has surely always applied since we have our own regulator?
That they don’t listen to 😂… it’s beyond me why they pay these people a big wage when they voice an opinion it’s ignored, nothing but ornaments.This needs to be their new slogan and William Shatner enrolled to push it 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.