COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got my booster today 👏🏻

I know it’s not a popular choice on these boards but I’ll take any booster they offer.

Reactions: 5
Don't know why you say it's not popular for a person to make their own informed consent 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Don't know why you say it's not popular for a person to make their own informed consent 🤷‍♀️
Perhaps one might wish to review the interim polling data above in relation to the decision made and consider re-evaluating that particular assertion :p

Reactions: 2
Just realized this isn’t the general Covid thread. Never mind.

I made that comment purely because by the poll above it’s clearly not the most popular choice HERE on the board. Never indicated there’s anything wrong with that.

I’ve done my research, spoken to my doctors, decided what I wanted to do for myself.

Perhaps one might wish to review the interim polling data above in relation to the decision made and consider re-evaluating that particular assertion :p
That’s only people making their own informed consent ? I find it’s when people force their opinion on others it becomes unpopular .

Reactions: 6
But they’re still making the choice not to, and the choice not to get the booster here is the most popular choice, as per the poll.

I made that comment purely because by the poll above it’s clearly not the most popular choice HERE on the board. Never indicated there’s anything wrong with that.

I’ve done my research, spoken to my doctors, decided what I wanted to do for myself.
No one will care that you had it of your own free will and wasn't coerced.

Good for you.

Reactions: 8
Nothing wrong with that if that’s how they feel just like those that choose to get it? It’s mandated vaccines people have a problem with when that choice is taken from you .

I never said anything about mandates. I was simply stating I had it in response to the poll.

But they’re still making the choice not to, and the choice not to get the booster here is the most popular choice, as per the poll.
I think the overwhelming majority here will be happy for you that you made a choice for yourself, it’s not a popularity contest it’s about freedom to choose what’s right for you as an individual. I’m glad you had the freedom to make your choice and have your booster.

Reactions: 6

Oh right ! that wasn't clear from your post I thought you were referring to the thread in general .

Reactions: 3
That’s great! I look forward to getting mine as well as my sticker. 😁
When I go for my booster instead of asking for two stickers I'll see if I can blag a whole sheet.
I remember I could almost feel the green of envy from here when I announced I had four stickers - if I get a whole page of them I will be able to heat my home with the incandescence of everybody's rage 😎

• Haha
When I go for my booster instead of asking for two stickers I'll see if I can blag a whole sheet.
I remember I could almost feel the green of envy from here when I announced I had four stickers - if I get a whole page of them I will be able to heat my home with the incandescence of everybody's rage 😎
Well I’m going to go one step further and take a whole sticker book to fill. I’m also willing to scrape any unwanted stickers from the floor and give them a loving home. 🥴🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the fires of hell will be the only alternative we'll have if they hike prices any higher🔥🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: 1
got one last time but not this time!

When my kids got their vaccines they were very annoyed that they weren’t offered candy or a sticker. 🤣
I think I’d have been pissed too saying as some got a million dollars 💵

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.