COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they’re quick to come out and defend him anyway. Their poor leadership is to blame for most of the bad public choices throughout the pandemic, adhere to the health measures but drop them at the same time ? nobody believes in the pandemic anymore because the government doesn’t believe in it anymore !
It's bizarre that it says he recommended them to be worn in clinical settings... our hospital, GP practice and chemist won't let you through the door without one! I'd personally like to see this mean the floodgates open in terms of restrictions and try to show people that we do need to get back to normal, but sadly covid infections do remain high, even if they aren't leading to hospitalisations or death like they have done previously...

Although I remain steadfast in my conviction that the vaccines do work and that things would have been much worse without them, I don't honestly believe that lockdowns or masks have made the slightest bit of difference. I'm probably pro-vax because I worked in the behind the scenes area in clinical trials for many years before moving into mental health... and now that's where we are seeing the serious impact of the lockdowns! (Bearing in mind the £500m recovery fund promised by the government doesn't cover mental health....)

I did have Covid in July but because I had my second dose November 2020 most people would have been offered a booster by that time if it was a real-world and not a trial situation

Reactions: 6
It's bizarre that it says he recommended them to be worn in clinical settings... our hospital, GP practice and chemist won't let you through the door without one! I'd personally like to see this mean the floodgates open in terms of restrictions and try to show people that we do need to get back to normal, but sadly covid infections do remain high, even if they aren't leading to hospitalisations or death like they have done previously...

Although I remain steadfast in my conviction that the vaccines do work and that things would have been much worse without them, I don't honestly believe that lockdowns or masks have made the slightest bit of difference. I'm probably pro-vax because I worked in the behind the scenes area in clinical trials for many years before moving into mental health... and now that's where we are seeing the serious impact of the lockdowns! (Bearing in mind the £500m recovery fund promised by the government doesn't cover mental health....)

I did have Covid in July but because I had my second dose November 2020 most people would have been offered a booster by that time if it was a real-world and not a trial situation
We'll await Chris Whitty ,Stephen Powis condemnation of the (barely )vaccinated maskless man allowed to wander around a hospital setting with no PPE ! putting the vulnerable staff and patients at risk ...Oh wait it's only unvaccinated NHS staff that applies to the ones that DO follow the heaith measures and DO wear PPE ,,,is it any wonder people are done with it all 🥴

Reactions: 8
I wonder how many people are lying to the pro vaxxers and saying they are vaccinated to avoid any confrontation, especially in workplaces like the NHS. I know people that say they are vaccinated when asked but they aren’t.
I think probably quite alot and understandably so judging by how unvaccinated people are often/usually treated. I can only speak for myself in that if anyone has asked, I have been 100% honest, but I certainly don't bring it up myself because I don't want the questions/reactions etc. My main worry has been if they mandate it at work, so far they haven't asked me but if they did I wouldn't lie because I think long term that will just bite you on the arse. Silent presumptions are safe but outright lies aren't.

Reactions: 10
In the article - ‘and I also think this it’s a great idea that this is being offered for women, children and of course men’

what the duck?

View attachment 855657
I took it to mean the vaccines ? Is she saying women and children are being given brothel vouchers :oops::sick:

I hope she means this as in the vaccine and not this as in the service she offers to encourage uptake in the vaccine 😳😳😳😳
I thought it was the vaccine too Jesus who'd give a child vouchers for a brothel :oops: although you never know over there they're very liberal about sex

Reactions: 2
I took it to mean the vaccines ? Is she saying women and children are being given brothel vouchers :oops::sick:

I thought it was the vaccine too Jesus who'd give a child vouchers for a brothel :oops: although you never know over there they're very liberal about sex
I would hope they mean vaccines not brothel vouchers but I thought how odd at the ‘of course men’ comment?!

Reactions: 3
I would hope they mean vaccines not brothel vouchers but I thought how odd at the ‘of course men’ comment?!
I think it's because she was already alluding to it being set up to bring more men in that would otherwise not have gotten it but It could read like you mentioned to some people it's not worded the best .

I want to know what’s she’s going to do with this 😬
8CCE9A85-D707-46C1-824D-0D027572D2DF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Silent presumptions are safe but outright lies aren't.
Totally agree with this and have been the same as you with regards to talking about it. I was put on the spot and asked once and people said “why didn’t you just say yes”. Until that point I’d remained quiet, but who knows what’s to come and if you’ve no intention of getting it you’re adding liar to your “anti vax” target 🎯

Reactions: 3
Question…

Are the British using Moderna in these age groups

I see Wales have extended the use of the vaccine passports I can see them being brought in everywhere it’s the only way they’ll coerce people into having endless vaccines and therapeutics healthy people rarely want medication unless they’re ill.

Last edited:
Completely normal for a pharmaceutical company to tweet this right? 😬

They turned off the comments too.

62600A41-DAD0-4B76-93AA-56DFB6F07FC8.jpeg

Reactions: 6
They should just concentrate on their job and let people decide for themselves . Why has the message changed when I quoted you I'm not getting the same message anymore :giggle:
It’s the #sciencewillwin that creeps me out. Win what? 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.