COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dead right, PPP. There’s a trend on other websites of celebrities (and regular people) that have all ‘died suddenly’ at a relatively young age with no prior illnesses, and people combing back through their social media to find they were almost always the ones posting all that “Anti-vaxxers must die” blarney. Oh dear. Karma an all that.

Latest is this actor fella Lance Reddick, I’ve no idea who he was to be fair but apparently he’s well famous, he was posting in April 2021 after he got the jab that anyone who didn’t get it was a ”total dick”. Oh dear love. Looks like the ‘total dicks’ had the last laugh.

By the way, prob been said on here before, but the gall of people calling other people ‘anti vaxxers’. No one was anti vaccine at all (save probably for a few crusties around the country here and there). All of us have had many vaccines in our lives and always listened to our doctors. so that title of ‘anti vaxxer’ was such a cheap shot by weak wet blankets who for once in their lives could feel slightly superior about something.
Old Ester being the perfect example. I’ve already said how those ( unvaxxed ) people in her situation would’ve felt watching her vitriol while battling a life threatening illness and unsure how a new unproven vaccine would’ve impacted them.
---
Dead right, PPP. There’s a trend on other websites of celebrities (and regular people) that have all ‘died suddenly’ at a relatively young age with no prior illnesses, and people combing back through their social media to find they were almost always the ones posting all that “Anti-vaxxers must die” blarney. Oh dear. Karma an all that.

Latest is this actor fella Lance Reddick, I’ve no idea who he was to be fair but apparently he’s well famous, he was posting in April 2021 after he got the jab that anyone who didn’t get it was a ”total dick”. Oh dear love. Looks like the ‘total dicks’ had the last laugh.

By the way, prob been said on here before, but the gall of people calling other people ‘anti vaxxers’. No one was anti vaccine at all (save probably for a few crusties around the country here and there). All of us have had many vaccines in our lives and always listened to our doctors. so that title of ‘anti vaxxer’ was such a cheap shot by weak wet blankets who for once in their lives could feel slightly superior about something.
Feel threatened, give people a label instead of acknowledging valid concerns…running trend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Old Ester being the perfect example. I’ve already said how those ( unvaxxed ) people in her situation would’ve felt watching her vitriol while battling a life threatening illness and unsure how a new unproven vaccine would’ve impacted them.
Agree 100% Monga. I think we’re going to find justice will be served in these cases 😉
Heartbreaking for all those who faced serious illness when these jibs were pushed. I often think too about poor individuals suffering from HIV, what have you, who had to be extra precautious about what they put in their body. Some of them had to disclose their status to employers when trying to get a medical exemption, Just can’t imagine.

Reactions: 7
Agree 100% Monga. I think we’re going to find justice will be served in these cases 😉
Heartbreaking for all those who faced serious illness when these jibs were pushed. I often think too about poor individuals suffering from HIV, what have you, who had to be extra precautious about what they put in their body. Some of them had to disclose their status to employers when trying to get a medical exemption, Just can’t imagine.
I wouldn’t wish ill health on anyone , some people need to take a good hard look at themselves ….

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t wish ill health on anyone , some people need to take a good hard look at themselves ….
Yep I’m with ya, I think when people have spewed vitriol all over socials and you have vulnerable people in your family, it’s a tough situation to stay calm.

Reactions: 6
Yep I’m with ya, I think when people have spewed vitriol all over socials and you have vulnerable people in your family, it’s a tough situation to stay calm.
Health is wealth…A L Webber can’t do a damn thing to change his sons situation ,despite his vast fortune…Some people had no choice but to put themselves in harm’s way, some people can’t acknowledge that nor the careers ruined. it’s a joke by this stage even the WHO will be declaring the whole shitshow over soon.
---
Do they not vaccinate OAP’s in Germany 🇩🇪

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm laughing, but not really as I was saying to myself " all this talk of people dying suddenly is bound to trigger a response from certain people who have had nothing to say to counteract all the other posts gone before "
And BINGO, sure as eggs is eggs 🙄.
I'm sorry for everyone going through problems and who have loved ones with health problems.
As monga says our health is our wealth.
And yes people have always died suddenly, young, of cancer. We know that! But what we are seeing around us isn't normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s the fab thing about the internet. We can all have different takes. I would ask you to be kind and not sound rude, please, in your responses. I wouldn’t dream of responding to a post of yours with “what a ridiculous thing to say” even if I thought it was utterly ridiculous, because I respect everyone's opinions equally.

By the way, for all those questioning Rod Stewart‘s latest tour pull out due to illness, remember, he was the one calling the unvaccinated “killers” and demanding “vaccinated only” people around him at all times.

Oh dear.
It’s my opinion that what was said is ridiculous.
---
I'm laughing, but not really as I was saying to myself " all this talk of people dying suddenly is bound to trigger a response from certain people who have had nothing to say to counteract all the other posts gone before "
And BINGO, sure as eggs is eggs 🙄.
I'm sorry for everyone going through problems and who have loved ones with health problems.
As monga says our health is our wealth.
And yes people have always died suddenly, young, of cancer. We know that! But what we are seeing around us isn't normal.
People seem to be ignoring the many other factors such as Covid-19, the pandemic, the state of the NHS etc. No, it’s always the vaccine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
People seem to be ignoring the fact it’s not ridiculous that time would have to pass to see effects of CV in respect of cancer but I’m sure reasonable people can acknowledge that

Right that’s it I’m off the ridiculous roundabout

Reactions: 4
Fixed it for you.

Wonder how much certain people get paid by Big Pharma to come over to websites like tattle to troll. It’s an actual paid job that exists but you don’t need any qualifications for it, hence the lack of quality content by them 😂
Ha! Heard that one before and so have a couple of other posters who shared a different perspective. Not getting paid by pharma, not trolling and not #fundedbyPfizer!

People on here just want this thread to be an echo chamber.

Reactions: 1
It’s my opinion that what was said is ridiculous.
---

People seem to be ignoring the many other factors such as Covid-19, the pandemic, the state of the NHS etc. No, it’s always the vaccine.
Same old argument so I'll repeat
No-one here is ignoring other contributing factors.
And again.
No-one here is ignoring other contributing factors .
What we are doing is NOT ignoring the covid vaccines contributing factor to peoples ill health and even shortening of peoples lives.

Ha! Heard that one before and so have a couple of other posters who shared a different perspective. Not getting paid by pharma, not trolling and not #fundedbyPfizer!

People on here just want this thread to be an echo chamber.
Not really. I get the impression the clever people here can all think for themselves and arrive at their own conclusions. The fact that all these conclusions reach the same end point independently, tells us the reality of the situation. If you claim different, you’re the anomaly, not everyone else.

• Heart
Not really. I get the impression the clever people here can all think for themselves and arrive at their own conclusions. The fact that all these conclusions reach the same end point independently, tells us the reality of the situation. If you claim different, you’re the anomaly, not everyone else.
Not an anomaly. All these people? You know there are many others who would disagree, actually the majority would disagree.

Like I said, this thread is just an echo chamber of people saying the same thing and not wanting to hear other perspectives.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not an anomaly. All these people? You know there are many others who would disagree, actually the majority would disagree.

Like I said, this thread is just an echo chamber of people saying the same thing and not wanting to hear other perspectives.
I gotcha. Trouble is, I’ve heard a million diff perspectives and have still arrived at the same conclusion.

Reactions: 3
Same old argument so I'll repeat
No-one here is ignoring other contributing factors.
And again.
No-one here is ignoring other contributing factors .
What we are doing is NOT ignoring the covid vaccines contributing factor to peoples ill health and even shortening of peoples lives.
Really Poddular? It wasn’t that long ago when posters where telling people on here that long Covid does not exist and it is an attention seeking disease…oh and also asking for ‘evidence’ when posters said they were being treated for long Covid.

Last edited:
Really Poddular? It wasn’t that long ago when posters where telling people on here that long Covid does not exist and it is an attention seeking disease.
What one or two posters may have said in the past has nothing to do with today's discussion.
We are not one.
I was talking about the general tone, that we were NOT ignoring other factors , what we were doing was NOT IGNORING the vaccine being a contributing factor.
I for one have said many times that my own health has been affected long term by an early covid bout.

What one or two posters may have said in the past has nothing to do with today's discussion.
We are not one.
I was talking about the general tone, that we were NOT ignoring other factors , what we were doing was NOT IGNORING the vaccine being a contributing factor.
I for one have said many times that my own health has been affected long term by an early covid bout.
May have said? They did say it. The general tone of this thread does ignore other factors, even when it has been pointed out an illness or death has not being caused by the Covid vaccine.

• Angry
I’ve seen posts were people were being made fun of for sharing their personal experiences of the vaccine or family members experiences, there were even comments saying” isn’t it odd how many of them have or know someone affected by the vaccine, I don’t know anyone ,none of my work colleagues know anyone “ maybe the reason there’s so many on the thread commenting about possible vaccine injuries is because others sharing have encouraged them to share and not anything to do with CT , just like the alcohol thread attracts certain people as does the cancer thread, ED thread etc, but oddly people have to justify themselves on this one 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve seen posts were people were being made fun of for sharing their personal experiences of the vaccine or family members experiences, there were even comments saying” isn’t it odd how many of them have or know someone affected by the vaccine, I don’t know anyone ,none of my work colleagues know anyone “ maybe the reason there’s so many on the thread commenting about possible vaccine injuries is because others sharing have encouraged them to share and not anything to do with CT , just like the alcohol thread attracts certain people as does the cancer thread, ED thread etc, but oddly people have to justify themselves on this one 👀
I‘m with ya Monga, no need to feel like you’re justifying, no one is the boss of you on here, just because they don’t agree doesn’t mean they’re right at all. They can carrying on reading here, comment, not comment, it’s all just absolutely fine. My mind is never gonng to be changed as to how I feel, plain and simple these Experimental biological weapons have caused untold harm and death to millions. End of. And I know I’m vindicated cos the entire world is waking up to it lol..

I‘m with ya Monga, no need to feel like you’re justifying, no one is the boss of you on here, just because they don’t agree doesn’t mean they’re right at all. They can carrying on reading here, comment, not comment, it’s all just absolutely fine. My mind is never gonng to be changed as to how I feel, plain and simple these Experimental biological weapons have caused untold harm and death to millions. End of. And I know I’m vindicated cos the entire world is waking up to it lol..
😂 no need to worry about me I’ll post what I like, it’s others might be put off with the constant judgment and snide remarks ,although tbf the pile on’s have ceased now the medical experts have given up trying to convince us they’re medical experts 😅

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.