COVID-19 vaccine #23 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are going to be so sad to lose you on here. I hope you can let the mean, spiteful comments of strangers go, I've always said they're not worth it. I'm a true believer in "those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter".

With that in mind, I'd like to nom an early thread suggestion helpfully suggested by DeezNuts (I won't tag them as they said they like to mock from afar, so best keep them there)...
Covid-19 vaccination #24: The place where the Purebloods hang out

❤

Whatever names they call us, there is one term they can never use: guinea pig.

These are people who injected themselves, and their children, repeatedly with a new substance.

A rushed-out substance that the long-term effects could not possibly have been known, unless you want to argue that Pfizer has a time machine.

And why did they do this? To protect themselves from an illness which had a 99.8% recovery rate. By the time the vaccine was being foisted on us, it was evident to everyone with eyes and ears that covid wasn't killing a damn healthy person.

Any vitriol aimed at an unvaccinated person is, at this point, a coping mechanism to deal with the fact the vaccinated individual has been massively duped. They probably felt so dang pleased with themselves, too, changing their facebook profile filter to boast about their vaccine status. Alas, twas all in vain!
---
I don’t get it. 🫣
Hey that's what I say about the vaccine!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
it was evident to everyone with eyes and ears that covid wasn't killing a damn healthy person.
Apart from about 17,000 at first glance, and even that was a low figure, a lot more after taking another look.

From several pages ago

Apart from about 17,000 at first glance, and even that was a low figure, a lot more after taking another look.

From several pages ago
Died OF covid or WITH it? Because the statisticians really liked to fudge those together.

Do you know anyone healthy who died of Covid?

I hate quoting Orwell 1984 because it's such a basic witch conspiracy theorist move, but this is far too relevant regarding the Covid saga:

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Died OF covid or WITH it? Because the statisticians really liked to fudge those together.

Do you know anyone healthy who died of Covid?

I hate quoting Orwell 1984 because it's such a basic witch conspiracy theorist move, but this is far too relevant regarding the Covid saga:

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Healthy people did die as a result of Covid-19 infection.

People with underlying health conditions (who would have lived for many years) died as a result of Covid-19 infection.

Many people have been left with long term complications (long Covid) post Covid-19 infection.

Worldwide the number of people who have died from Covid-19 is a lot higher than what it currently due to countries under reporting, not reporting at all or the way stats are counted/lack of.

Healthy people did die as a result of Covid-19 infection.

People with underlying health conditions (who would have lived for many years) died as a result of Covid-19 infection.

Many people have been left with long term complications (long Covid) post Covid-19 infection.

Worldwide the number of people who have died from Covid-19 is a lot higher than what it currently due to countries under reporting, not reporting at all or the way stats are counted/lack of.

That's terrible.

Shame they never created a safe and effective vaccine.

Reactions: 2
That's terrible.

Shame they never created a safe and effective vaccine.
They did which has saved many lives. 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Of course! Why would Big Pharma lie? What would they have to gain?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The figure of 17,000 is of people with only covid on the death certificate.
Yes but this was based on a hugely controversial test that many say was not accurate. We also have to bear in mind that people were being given absolutely no medical care unless admitted to hospital, and once in hospital a lot were unnecessarily put onto ventilators which may have killed them.
And I’m not saying covid doesn’t exist. I truly don’t know the answer to that. I had it (or at least I tested positive for it) and it was a horrible thing. Really messed up my period and I couldn’t eat properly after, but to say we have a concrete figure of how many people died “of” Covid is not true. And the truth is there is absolutely no concrete data when it comes to covid or the vaccines. Everything is purely anecdotal.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whatever names they call us, there is one term they can never use: guinea pig.

These are people who injected themselves, and their children, repeatedly with a new substance.

A rushed-out substance that the long-term effects could not possibly have been known, unless you want to argue that Pfizer has a time machine.

And why did they do this? To protect themselves from an illness which had a 99.8% recovery rate. By the time the vaccine was being foisted on us, it was evident to everyone with eyes and ears that covid wasn't killing a damn healthy person.
I know someone who had her 3 kids jabbed because they had an upcoming holiday to India already booked & paid for... 🥺😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I wish I'd never been vaxxed.

I thought I was doing the right thing but now there is nothing I regret more in my life. I'm hoping because I only had the initial two jabs I might be okay long-term but it is scary seeing how many excessive deaths there have been since the vax drive. There is surely no denying a link at this point?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

IMG_3837.jpeg

My brother wasn’t vaccinated and caught Delta. He was very ill but does not regret not getting jabbed and is certain if he ended up in hospital on ventilation he would now be dead. #midazalam

Disclaimer. I don't deny there was a bad respiratory virus circulating late 2019 early 2020 ,that we call covid 19. ( it's origins a whole other subject) .I was very ill with it and haven't fully recovered. However by the time the experimental
vaccine came out the virus wasn't even a risk to the majority of people. The mandates and the behaviour of countries, governments, officials, medical staff and general public surrounding the taking of these untested vaccines was mind blowing and frankly disgusting.
I don't know anyone who died of covid and I have a book of worldwide contacts. My elderly parents,in an elderly town know 3 people whose deaths were put down as covid. One was already in hospital for something else,2 were late stage terminal cancer patients who tested positive for covid 19 in hospital .
I knew more healthy people who were hospitalized in the winter of 2017/18 by a respiratory virus than during the pandemic.
It's all just repeating myself and "anecdotal " but we must all go by what we experience around us not by what we are told by proven liars.
The covid 19 tests are not accurate and shouldn't be taken as fact.
Influenza normally kills around 25 000 to 30 000 uk people a year. Except it seemed to disappear for a few years.🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know ! there’s no concrete data either way, if that title read “You May Get Pregnant On A One Night Stand “would you think it’s a cert 🤷🏼‍♀️
I disagree when people say there is no concrete data out there. There’s plenty of studies and research.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.