Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Overweight former and/or current massive crack cocaine addict has medical issues in his late 50s... but yeah, it must be the vaccine... 🤔😂
I didn’t say it was the vaccine? But those narratives can always deflect even if it was 😂
People seem to forget the 60/70’s were the big drug eras where many high profile celebs didn’t know what day of the week it was and they’re still alive to tell the tale , big bellies anol 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Piff paff puff

VIP Member

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
2 of my nieces had hair loss, one after her first jab and the Dr said it was stress and to take the 2nd jab! She has shaved her head as the bad patches are right in the middle of her head.
The other suffered hair loss after 2 jabs and had a lot of tests and now has thyroid issues.
Both late 20s.
My Hairdresser said all her clients have hair loss. I had a little bit after covid naturally. Im unjabbed. I think it's the =spike protein.
I know others jabbed with alopecia.
those poor girls. Scalp massage with rosemary hair oil which I think is a spike protein inhibitor or any oil and B vitamins, high dose 10,000mg biotin or hair vitamins is best. And eat eggs. Theres a good reason why there is an egg shortage. Eggs protect us.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
If we go by your logic that there is no concrete or robust data on the vaccines…
That’s effectiveness .VITT is a physical phenomenon observed after covid vaccination.
So by your own admission you’re effectively making a mockery of those people that died or were injured by this condition claiming it’s a lie and accusing others of disrespect 👏🏻😂

Last edited:

Lonette

Upset to see the possibilities of masking returning due to the new variant, as I struggled with that more than any other aspect of Covid restrictions last time. I was not too bad in the cooler months but as soon as it was even a bit warm I just could not cope with masks as I have pre-existing breathing difficulties (minor mostly but there's the potential for nasty turns and I've been in hospital for it a few times over the years) and allergies, and masking makes those things much more of a worry.

I'll have to get exempt like last time, and put up with the absolutely evil looks people gave me.

• Sad
  • Heart

E84Blair

There’s people who say they believe in choice when it comes to terminating human life but they don’t extend this same autonomy to rejecting CV even under emergency use

So easily dismissive labelling people anti vaxx and conspiracy theorists even going as far as saying most have homophobia are racist antiemetic
Gotta say I was amused when Justin bootpolish Trudeau called people who refused the Covid vaccine "racist".
🤡
But I guess it takes one to know one.
Healthy people did die as a result of Covid-19 infection.

People with underlying health conditions (who would have lived for many years) died as a result of Covid-19 infection.

Many people have been left with long term complications (long Covid) post Covid-19 infection.

Worldwide the number of people who have died from Covid-19 is a lot higher than what it currently due to countries under reporting, not reporting at all or the way stats are counted/lack of.

But how many people do YOU know who died? Like you personally. NOT what the media REPORT - actual healthy humans YOU KNOW?? OR even know OF.

Because the media LIE. The establishment LIE.
What is your LIVED experience of Covid?
Like, what are the facts you KNOW? What do you know FROM REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE - I.E. What you HAVEN'T been told by the media or government or random people on gossip websites? Can you trust yourself to look around and make a judgment based only on what you know (as in, NOT anything faceless corporations peddle)?

Besides, this isn't about who died of covid. It's about how many are dropping dead right now from the vaccine, and how many have suffered awful side-effects. The fact that Covid turned out to be not that fatal in the end all seems quite irrelevant now.

• Heart

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
I hope you do push for the referral. Gynaecologists have much more experience with women's health then a GP ever would. They might be able to offer something and having update examinations could be good.
Just an update: phoned my GP yesterday requested to see a female dr, due to my work commitments and a female doctor only doing one day a week I won’t be seeing the dr for 2 weeks. I’m gonna see if she would still be up for referring me to a gynaecologist.
I just want to thank everyone for the support 🙂 hopefully this time she may know more what’s going on and sort this out and I’ll be back on my usual 3 day period with hardly any pain and doesn’t really effect me life back

• Heart

Mbouzer

They evidently don't though lol plenty of people say they won't get x because y said z with no critical thought applied.
---

What's the MMR vaccine got to do with the covid vaccine?
You obviously didnt read my post, I said before the covid vaccine was pushed on people I never looked into childhood vaccinations, the push for the covid vaccine made me look into other vaccinations and whether my child actually needed it. So the covid vaccine was the catalyst to make me question other vaccines - I believe its been the same for a few people

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
That is down playing the severity of Covid since long Covid is an effect of Covid, okay I made a typo as I missed out the word ‘long’ - you should look at yourself before making comments about others who did not mock contaminated blood. It was a discussion about thread titles not what Pod is saying.

I don’t need to educate myself on anything, I haven’t mocked it insulted people.
Wouldn’t be the first time! 😜
Everyone can see what you’re doing. Sitting waiting to pounce trying to goad an argument, frothing at the mouth for it. You’ll not get one with me love. My eyes are wide open it’s very obvious what you and your ilk are at.

• Heart
  • Haha

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
I am so happy for all of those happy with their choice. It’s important people remain to have a choice without being criticised for it.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Agree 100% Monga. I think we’re going to find justice will be served in these cases 😉
Heartbreaking for all those who faced serious illness when these jibs were pushed. I often think too about poor individuals suffering from HIV, what have you, who had to be extra precautious about what they put in their body. Some of them had to disclose their status to employers when trying to get a medical exemption, Just can’t imagine.
I wouldn’t wish ill health on anyone , some people need to take a good hard look at themselves ….

• Heart

philopastry75

Not sure if this has been covered in previous threads but it there any hope of recovery for those of us who feel like they’ve been left mildly injured by the COVID vaccines. My issues have been palpitations, twitching, generally feeling awful and I’ve just discovered I have low bone density of my hips which may or may not be related.

I’ve tried googling but nothing of any use in the results.

• Sad

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
  • Sad

Greasepaint

My brother wasn’t vaccinated and caught Delta. He was very ill but does not regret not getting jabbed and is certain if he ended up in hospital on ventilation he would now be dead. #midazalam

panache

Chatty Member
Just checked that, panache, you're right. It was Biden's coronavirus response team coordinator.
To your first question about vaccines altering covid's trajectory, this Lancet article is a fair starting point:

Based on modelling - I think we've seen how inaccurate they can be. Pure guesswork.

also

Funding
Schmidt Science Fellowship in partnership with the Rhodes Trust; WHO; UK Medical Research Council; Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance; Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation; National Institute for Health Research; and Community Jameel.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Will they just bin all those unused vaccines after today?
That's what they've been doing elsewhere.

1676210631792.png

---

• Wow