Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
So many young people dropping dead I find it hard to believe it’s not linked to the vaccine.
Not after what I’ve seen myself this year/in the last 12 months

I said it 🫠
Careful you're starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist.

I have always preferred the Costco Kirkland tinfoil.
---
Anyway I've decided to change my mind and get the jab. Do you think Krispy kreme would still honour this if I went in and asked? https://www.cbsnews.com/news/krispy-kreme-free-doughnut-covid-19-vaccination-card/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

I'm that Diva

Like I say there’s different reports I’m sure it’ll become clearer if she is actually dead View attachment 1933011
---

View attachment 1933017
---

Must be the schools returning have triggered it
https://news.sky.com/story/covid-in...ite-levels-at-lowest-for-four-months-12802165COVID infection cases increase in children despite levels at lowest for four monthsView attachment 1933129
Grrrrr don't I know it, colleagues testing positive for Covid yet again this week, I haven't bothered asking how many times now, all I know is I'm going to be covering people's work yet again and I'm getting mightily passed off with it now. It made me laugh as they were adamant they weren't getting the 4th or 5th booster (I've lost count with those now as well) but when the appointments became available after a lot of umming and aahing off they went then later on sat in the break room all with their Costa coffees as NHS staff get a voucher🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

E84Blair

I'm worried too about how much donated blood is now covid vaccinated. I'm hoping that whatever process is used to store the blood neutralizes it but seems to me they've played us all.

Poddular

VIP Member
Post too short.
---
It is important to highlight that the same kinds of techniques were used on children in relation to mask wearing, social distancing and vaccine uptake, with many techniques continuing into 2022. These techniques violated UNICEF's (2021) recommendations from their ethical tool- kit for behavioural science projects directed at children. The tool-kit states:

"A core idea underlying the applied behavioural science approach is that interventions should not restrict choice and should transparently communicate project goals. When designing an intervention, practitioners should determine how transparent it will be to those affected by it. They should ensure that children and parents can easily opt out, and should design feedback mechanisms so that children and their parents can voice concerns, see the outcomes of their objections, and hold decision-makers to account". (UNICEF, 2021)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
“However, at the end of the day that’s why you need to just trust the scientists and healthcare professionals who, whether you want to accept it or not, do in fact know far better than the average Joe who spouts off about about vaccines on facebook.”

This seems to suggest dismissing BOTH “average Joe” pro and anti cv people online we must instead only trust the scientists and healthcare professionals

This doesn’t seem very clear can you listen to any scientist and healthcare professional or just those approved by the government and endorsed by corporations?
Blindly trust the healthcare professionals after massive doses of propaganda?

Only have to look in history why this is never a good idea.

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Get your facts right first. It was nothing to do with what Poddular said and you’re a right one to talk…down playing the severity of Covid and calling it attention seekers disease.
Get your facts right love. I said long covid is an attention seekers disease.
Cruel to make a mockery of the contaminated blood scandal, perhaps educate yourself and maybe you’ll come back with your tail between your legs.

• Haha

xyzcba

VIP Member
I think it's disgusting and morally reprehensible the pharmaceuticals have immunity from liability. THEY should be paying out their big profits for maiming people.

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
It’s so weird to me that people will blame everything other than the obvious, and be quite cruel about it as well. Some major cognitive dissonance going on.
---
This is a really clip. The vaccine seems to be stripping Bifidobacterium which is causing gut issues such a cancer, crohns, and lymes disease. Breastfeeding mothers could also be potentially stripping babies Bifidobacterium as well.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
Wasnt she very Pally with Saville? Cant see past that at all.
So she thinks thats of vital importance to actually be cruel to a personal choice that people have for various reasons.

Also has she not read it cured nothing and wasnt tested like other vaccines. Theu backtracked on the peomise to stop Covid with the Vaccine and of course deem it safe hence it was reclassified From being a vaccine.

So it depends what science you read really.

Im not gonna lie I regret my doses so much. I feel like a ticking tome bomb.

You cant deny and excuse all these deaths as having none linked to the vaccine.🤨

Thats why some countries halted some brand Covid Vaccines.

If you dont give medics a platform to talk.
A place to complain. You hear of bribes,them being humiliated, struck off being a medic then isnt is logical that something is up? 🤔

Its not ok to be injured or killed post vaccine and then just ignore the matter of a link🤯
Its a human beings life ruined, over.
---

I first read about JJ talc about 15 -20 years ago how a US woman family sued as her mum died I think it was as they found traces of powder in her ovaries and the family got to discover this was a pattern in females.

Remember the times women use to talc intimate areas as it was deemed safe and a perfumed alternative to keeping sweat at bay.
It’s a monster of their own making by constantly muting those with concerns it’s pushed more people to question what they’re trying to hide,

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
But that’s a conspiracy theory isn’t it?😱 it doesn’t matter if it’s happened to someone you know or if it’s printed in black in white signed by a doctor, it couldn’t possibly be true 🤯
1679946957075.png

I'm so confused too hun.

Does it still count as full consent if you only find things out three years down the line?

#proudtinfoiler

Wonder what will pop up in the next 5 years.

Will the Pfizer whistleblower case be dismissed?

If this was a Taylor swift song would it end with : "The rumours are terrible and cruel, but honey most of them are true?"

On a side note it would be cool if we had a #Remindme bot like Reddit.

What Aaron's been up to:

1. Wonder what's on those redacted emails re: the origin of corona virus.

2. What's conflict of interest again?

Last edited:

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
For recap: How was the covid vaccine found in was
Gosh I saw my MIL last night and she’s so worried about my niece. She’s only 14 months old and she is constantly ill. She’s now got conjunctivitis but she has it so severe her whole face as swollen up and she can’t even see. She’s been hospitalised a few times already and they even had to call the emergency doctor out when they were over here on holiday last autumn. Makes me so worried what’s been passed onto her from my SIL. She was triple jabbed when pregnant and also breastfed her.
Wishing your baby relative a swift recovery. It must be so hard on her parents.

It's no longer a conspiracy theory, that the vaccine has been found in breastmilk. Like he says it's doesn't matter that it's trace amounts- it still shouldn't be there.

• Sad

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Hmm still looks #safeand effective to me.

Hopefully there will be more research coming out then just looking at just 12 weeks before and 12 weeks after vaccination. Maybe it’s just me but long term should mean longer then a year.

From the science above:

There were 3807 deaths of 12 to 29 year-olds in England that occurred between 8 December 2020 and 25 May 2022.

Of these, 444 (11.7%) were due to a cardiac event and 1512 (39.7%) were linked to a vaccination record. 62.8% (950) of first doses, 51.6% (505) of second doses and 98.8% (239) of third doses in the death registrations dataset were mRNA based (either the BNT162b2 Pfizer-BioNTech or mRNA-1273 Moderna vaccines), rather than non-mRNA based (the ChAdOx1 Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine) .

Also in the discussion:
However, we found evidence of an increase in the risk of all-cause and cardiac death after a first dose of a non-mRNA-based vaccine among females, and some evidence of a smaller increase after a second dose of an mRNA vaccine in males.

A recent analysis of data from Florida (United States) found increased risk of cardiac death in the first four weeks after mRNA vaccination in people aged 18–39 years20 compared to subsequent weeks. The Florida study used a SCCS approach but did not account for multiple exposure. Instead, they combined deaths after first and second doses while extending follow-up beyond the interval between doses, which introduced bias. Similarly, excluding patients based on any post-vaccination event (a booster dose or positive test for SARS-CoV-2) would have also biased the vaccination results.

Several other studies have highlighted the association between COVID-19 vaccination and the risk of myocarditis and other cardiac events. Vaccination with mRNA vaccines is associated with an increased risk of myocarditis or myopericarditis, especially in young people, in investigation using data from the US21,22, Denmark11, and England23, with higher increased risk generally found among young males24
---
So as long as the non -mRNA vaccines are worse then others the MRNA ones become safer in TWELVE weeks before and after. Got it.
---
Oh not you aswell 🙄🤣🤣😘.
I'm sorry but with respect it should be you apologising for posting such a vomit inducing clip 🤣.
Wtf happened to peoples minds! I was hoping it was a parody.
Pod I’ve been deeply triggered. This is not acceptable. Why can’t you just #be kind?

Last edited:

Poddular

VIP Member

"But there are back door routes to the brain, and it seems certain that COVID vaccine developers have either arrived there inadvertently or have determined a path through those doors.

And they knew they had entered the brain by November 2020, before the December 2020 vaccine rollout to the public."

"Then COVID Vaccine Injection Occurred
COVID vaccines were advertised to “stay in the arm” following intramuscular injection, although the physiology of circulation, as known for centuries, pre-empts any such localization of a liquid in the body. [7]

Pfizer contracted with Acuitas Therapeutics in November 2020 to test the Pfizer vaccine in Wistar rats. [8] Their pharmacokinetics report shows that the COVID vaccine LNPs, as well as the messenger RNA (mRNA) they carried, were found within minutes and hours in the brain, eyes, heart, liver, spleen, ovaries, and other organs of the rats, including amounts of mRNA harvested from each sacrificed animal.

"

Worrying. Amongst her many immediate and long term side effects my mum thought she was going mad and I quote " it's like they injected my brain with someone and I'm scared ".

Now @monga you know it's only in theory that we are able to use our reaction emoji freely. In reality they are triggering to sensitive souls ( who prefer to use a whole " other " thread to mock) and you become a topic 🙄...that is a much longed for reaction emoji right there.
The early threads were anything but supportive and had some very nasty posts on there.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Ireland haven’t given up the ghost yet anyway
That says vulnerable kids mainly but is there any data on how much they've allocated to spending and what the current uptake has been so far for under 12s?

My triple vaccinated cousin drew the line for his three kids going for it.

monga

VIP Member
I can't get worked up about the tax for compensation. Rather that then more art and flags for no.10.

My cousin felt she was coerced into it, because of her ward consultant. My brother took it because he wanted to.

My aunt would have walked if they had forced it on NHS staff. She is already mortgage free and has no young kids depending on her though. Not everyone has a reliable second income to fall back on.
My friend is a single parent carer, both as a job and in taking on her adult sister with learning difficulties, she couldn’t afford to give up the job she’s worked bloody hard at plus the fact the clients are really important to her ,some she’s been attending for years.

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
My mum was diagnosed with pots after a year of tests for lots of side effects. She said last month that when she thinks back to the week following the vaccine she feels she was lucky not to die.yeah OK so she's 80 but I feel stories like hers are happening across the world and across the ages. But they aren't reported about and if you aren't putting it out on sm then no one but close friends and family know.
---
Concerns about cancer.
Borrowed from a friend.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Just catching up on this thread. I was just reading about that psychologist who died from the covid vaccine and saw that he died while his wife was on maternity leave and she was left to use food banks etc 😭 it was already tragic enough but that just makes it so much harder to read I can’t imagine how she coped through all that. That poor lady should have been enjoying the happiest times of her life and instead she’s mourning for her husband while trying to be a mum and struggling to feed her family all while fighting for justice💔

• Sad

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I was pregnant when the vaccine came out and basic common sense told me to keep that shit the fuck away from my bloodstream. If Jesus himself came down and told me to get the vaccine I'd have still refused it. Definitely wasn't listening to a bunch of brainwashed Pfizer shills.
Im pregnant now and having to go through the rigmarole of whether I want any vaccine. Lost all faith in them now.

• Heart
  • Sad

monga

VIP Member
I’m grateful you shared it here. I know a friend swears by those day and night capsule things and she hadn’t seen this yet when I shared it to her from seeing your post!
Maybe a recall / warning thread for different things would be a good idea? There’s nowhere to post that type of stuff.

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
Everyone can see the thread title suggestion and all the laughs under it.
Just like everyone can see the piss taking of vaccine injury discussions .
It's not invisible ink 🙄.
Good night

• Heart
  • Haha