Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xyzcba

VIP Member
On a separate note I had my booking in appointment with my midwife today and she asked me whether I’d had the covid vaccines with which I politely replied no. She then said ok what made you decide that if you don’t mind me asking and I said because I didn’t want them. She said fair enough, covid is mild for most anyway. Think the tide is definitely turning.
That's a relief for you, bet you're glad that first conversation is out of the way. Interesting she asked why & then said it was mild for most anyway!
I wonder how many more times you'll be asked.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

PaddyDomino

Upset to see the possibilities of masking returning due to the new variant, as I struggled with that more than any other aspect of Covid restrictions last time. I was not too bad in the cooler months but as soon as it was even a bit warm I just could not cope with masks as I have pre-existing breathing difficulties (minor mostly but there's the potential for nasty turns and I've been in hospital for it a few times over the years) and allergies, and masking makes those things much more of a worry.

I'll have to get exempt like last time, and put up with the absolutely evil looks people gave me.
I really don't think mask mandates will ever come back in the UK or Ireland. Here in Ireland, the head of the nurses' union kept calling, all through Winter, for masks to be mandated again, and the government refused. The mandate is gone from healthcare settings here now, as well, since mid April.
I hated masks, I just couldn't breathe in them, I got in trouble at work for not wearing one, scolded by someone who constantly wore hers slung under her nose 🙄 I think that's what I hated the most, the stupidity of it! Like a stupid visor, or a cloth pulled out of a pocket, was going to be hygienic!
My friend worked in TK Maxx, and they were told by management not to tackle any customers not wearing masks, as it wasn't worth the hassle.
That was one of the awful things about mask mandates, that minimum wage staff were expected to police it, at first.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Exactly. It's an absolute joke, most of the ingredients missing. Why? Not because some other scientist is going to steal your secret ingredients, this ain't coca cola 😂 🤦‍♀️
Comrade Piff Paff they are all there. It is YOU who is mistaken and must not be seeing or even remembering correctly.

I could understand with Coke though. Their gross profit in 2020 was only $19.581B.

I generally don't drink Coca cola or fizzy drinks. Can't even remember the last time that I did. Am I an anti-cola 'er too because I don't want that all of that sugar?

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Awesome! I look forward to more of my tax money going to people completely devoid of critical thinking.
Tbf a lot of people had that choice taken away if they were to stay in employment and support their families.

• Sad

E84Blair

because they wanted to look like billy big bollocks on the world stage? Because they were hoping to get society back to normal asap and parade it to the world? Because the lockdowns were concerning for the economy and they wanted to get people back to work and spending money? I mean take your pick honestly, there’s about a million reasons why the government would push a vaccine
Aye, but health was never one of them.

Good diet and exercise are vital for good health. So lockdowns were a dreadful idea, stopping people from going out and encouraging us to order takeaway from grubhub.

The fact the vaccine was even pushed on pregnant women is so disturbing when you think about the effects of Thalidomide.

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
The figure of 17,000 is of people with only covid on the death certificate.
Yes but this was based on a hugely controversial test that many say was not accurate. We also have to bear in mind that people were being given absolutely no medical care unless admitted to hospital, and once in hospital a lot were unnecessarily put onto ventilators which may have killed them.
And I’m not saying covid doesn’t exist. I truly don’t know the answer to that. I had it (or at least I tested positive for it) and it was a horrible thing. Really messed up my period and I couldn’t eat properly after, but to say we have a concrete figure of how many people died “of” Covid is not true. And the truth is there is absolutely no concrete data when it comes to covid or the vaccines. Everything is purely anecdotal.

• Heart

E84Blair

Neutralises what precisely? From my understanding only red blood cells are used in a regular blood transfusion. So there would be no antibodies or white blood cells. You can't get the covid vaccine from donated blood, similar to how replacing your entire blood volume with the blood of someone unvaccinated wouldnt cause a vaccinated person to 'lose' their vaccine.

I don't know to be honest, just neutralizes the clot-causer. Neutralises whatever in it that's causing the heart attacks, cancers, strokes, blackouts etc.

Maybe this is where you laugh and call me a conspiracy theorist (I'm a self-proclaimed one)

I know personally - 1 person who has died since getting the covid shot, several people who had seizures, two people who immediately developed cancer and 1 person whose had serious heart problems to the point of needing open heart surgery. I know OF lots more cases, but I don't need to stray into hearsay territory to be wary of the vaccine.

And this is irrelevant but I don't know a single person who died of Covid.

I blame the vaccine and it this point I'm going to keep blaming it until proven otherwise. But I hope to God you're right in your response here.

• Heart

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Funny how the imodium team clutch their pearls in hypothetical horror at any parent deciding what is best for their child but seem to find vaccine injuries and contaminated blood hilarious. Getting embarrassing now.
Yea it’s quite scaremongering how they’re coming across too. Rambling on about tetanus. Tetanus is incredibly rare. But anyways so is vaccine injury yet only one is an acceptable risk to take right?
---
Everyone can see the thread title suggestion and all the laughs under it.
Just like everyone can see the piss taking of vaccine injury discussions .
It's not invisible ink 🙄.
Good night
They’re evil bastards. Imagine even popping a joke about that. Sickening!

• Heart
  • Sad

monga

VIP Member
Bit stupid when only certain groups will be offered the vaccine.
---
The discussion moves to ah but what about the children

Adults made the decision not to have CV based on misinformation and now they also want their kids to get horrible diseases these parents are irresponsible, views of pro CV

What everybody should have done is listen to the limited information available have blind trust and to show how much of a great parent you are put the children in experimental trials as well, anything less and maybe you should have the kids taken because clearly you don’t know what is best for them is that what comes next?
How many of these judgemental people actually have kids 🙄 implying people want to harm their own kids is sick imo.

monga

VIP Member
Generally speaking anyone is now at less risk from dying that they were when covid emerged. Sure the proportionality between groups hasn't changed, but currently the elderly and other high risk groups are (thankfully) less likely to die from covid than they were, ergo proportionately as a crude measure so are under 50s and people who are low risk. Its more complex than that but your statement is true as is the fact that the risk profile has changed.
But surely those factors are evolutionary more than vaccine driven . I don’t think it has changed tbh its the same demographics of people at risk along with those with underlying conditions who potentially can die with most viruses if they overwhelm their system.

• Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
You could spend hours going round in circles with these types, but imo it’s way more fun to just laugh at them kicking off from afar.

Interesting so to moderate what is discussed use ridicule / shame and as a bonus for playing the popular game make sure you get enjoyment out of it by laughing at people

🤡🌎
It's just all tedious hypocritical drivel, don't rise to it, it's exactly what they want! Fueled by the drama, gives their day a purpose.

Speaking of hypocritical - do any of you OGs remember when Dr Steve James had his moment on Sky News, when Savid Javid was on a hospital visit and asked them about the impending vax mandate for NHS workers? He made a very intelligent argument (as someone who worked in critical care throughout the pandemic). Remember how the only argument back from the naysayers was 'He's wearing his mask incorrectly'. Talk about deflecting! 🤯

I'm glad we're now mostly able to have intelligent conversations here.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
I remember on earlier threads people were getting dogs abuse for going out for a bar of chocolate, hard to believe it was only 3 yrs ago.

daydreamer95

VIP Member
“However, at the end of the day that’s why you need to just trust the scientists and healthcare professionals who, whether you want to accept it or not, do in fact know far better than the average Joe who spouts off about about vaccines on facebook.”

This seems to suggest dismissing BOTH “average Joe” pro and anti cv people online we must instead only trust the scientists and healthcare professionals

This doesn’t seem very clear can you listen to any scientist and healthcare professional or just those approved by the government and endorsed by corporations?

• Haha
  • Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
My youngest son’s, full of snot this morning, dark line straight away, my eldest has a really sore throat this past few days, his is neg , husband has a heavy cold from last week he hasn’t tested…I must be the healthiest of the lot, nothing yet 😅
Its a bit like my household. Kids full of cold, my dad staying with us is full of cold. Now my husband is getting it but I'm ok. Touchwood! Tbh I don't have time to be ill 🤣