COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the terminology that will confuse others who don’t want to look.

There’s no real microchips, but that the crystal formations that resemble them.
No I know what you meant Rainbow, hence your quotation marks. I was just reiterating for the pisstakers 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s the terminology that will confuse others who don’t want to look.

There’s no real microchips, but that the crystal formations that resemble them.
Indeed, crystal formation could well be a cause for concern and is something that should be addressed, even if that turns out to be a short statement that e.g. in normally circulating blood the crystals would not form, or be reduced, but could form in particular locations in people with certain conditions if these mean that blood might tend to pool anywhere (etc).

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine the disappointment in truly believing something only to find out it’s not real. My parents also never did the Santa thing.🤪

From the article:

Historical oversight.

In 2015, Charles Seife, professor of journalism at New York University, conducted an analysis of published clinical trials between 1998 and 2013 in which an FDA inspection found significant evidence of objectionable practices.7 A total of 57 published clinical trials had significant evidence of one or more problems: 39% had falsification or submission of false information, 25% had problems with adverse events reporting, 74% had protocol violations, 61% had inadequate or inaccurate recordkeeping, and 53% failed to protect the safety of patients or had problems with oversight or informed consent. Furthermore, only 4% of the trials that were found to have significant violations were mentioned in the study’s journal publications.

Indeed, crystal formation could well be a cause for concern and is something that should be addressed, even if that turns out to be a short statement that e.g. in normally circulating blood the crystals would not form, or be reduced, but could form in particular locations in people with certain conditions if these mean that blood might tend to pool anywhere (etc).
Hopefully the esteemed Pfizer will release something to reassure everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Dr MALE has also popped up again from that article.

"Because we had no data and people weren’t paying attention to it, individuals who started reporting it just got blown off. People feel like they were gaslighted around coming in and having these concerns," said Alison Edelman, a professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Oregon Health and Science University.

In an editorial published Thursday in the journal Science, Dr. Victoria Male called on future trials to ask people about period changes and to take respondents seriously if they report such side effects.

"We shouldn't underestimate how important it is to do that — to listen to people and address their concerns, particularly around public health interventions like vaccines," said Male, a senior lecturer in reproductive immunology at Imperial College London.

---
"When you see something like this come up, then you’re like, 'Wait a second, '" Edelman said.

Isn't her answer very reassuring? The boffins who can invent vaccines in less than 12 months didn't stop to think about this small tiny thing.🤪

Male said the oversight could be due, in part, to the fact that most vaccines are administered in childhood, so menstruation isn't top of mind in trials. But the issue is reflective of a larger inequity in clinical research, she added.

"It wasn’t until the early '90s that there was a requirement to always include female participants in your research," she said. "Until that requirement existed, a lot of people would deliberately do everything on male participants because, in some ways, it’s easier. The ramifications of that continue to echo."

Last edited:
Protect the babies..,Best thing I’ve seen today 😍 nature puts us to shame .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We're still a way off knowing the extent of the effects of covid infection on organs, hearts in particular. This is an observational study but large-scale numbers, and the covid cohort of over 150,000 were pre-vaccine rollout:
To balance this we know there are large numbers of people who recover from covid with no ill effects. There's so much more still to know about this illness, especially its unpredictable potential for causing longer-term conditions. It can be tricky to know how to properly assess our risks from the disease versus concerns about vaccine efficacy and/or side effects, and attitudes to measures like masking in shops and on public transport. I still mask-up in shops and have had vaccines as you know, but I understand that others feel and do differently.

Reactions: 1
And your point is ?
So covid 19 has a a potential to cause long term conditions in some. And we don't know the true scale of its impact on organs.
AND the same can be said for the effect on our health and hearts from being confined to our houses for months on end.
AND lack of access to healthcare that is ongoing.
I don't know how risks from the disease versus concerns about vaccine efficiency or side effects comes into it, as surely every man now knows that you still get covid after vaccines.
Surely meaning that vaccines are just another to add to the list of potentials to cause long term damage in some.
They don't lessen the equation, they add to it. It's proven.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The vax was not brought in for convid......convid was brought in for the vax.

The only thing to know is huge numbers of people ere coerced, bullied and conned into a 1984 style lockdown.

The same thing is being played out with Russia and Ukraine.....1984 all over again.

Keep the people in a state of fear.

• Heart
Oh my goodness- surely this can't be true!

I would suggest indeed not.

Page with actual wording which doesn't match the scaremongering tweet headline :
(find 'anxiety' on the page, that's the paragraph in question)

Previous versions available via the wayback machine, any version before Oct seems not to have the needles bit added.

If an adult wants to receive the jab, that is their choice... but the babies and kids... 🥲

I fear that what they are surmising in this thread is true.

Heart-breaking, tragic and monstruous 😢

Too late to edit, but wanted to add:

To those who may read this post and think there is a twisted glee or any such nonsense-
I've never wanted to be so wrong about anything in my life.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.