COVID-19 vaccine #22 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is an old article: Vaccine dumping.

There's always been a difference between vaccines shipped and those administered.

Cold storage has always been an issue.

1668438755342.png
1668438821116.png

Reactions: 6
Similarly another scandal of women being told they didn't know what was wrong with their bodies. Approved following trials and marketed as "painless with no side effects". Only believed now 25 years later.

"No doctor believed me".

Reactions: 5
Similarly another scandal of women being told they didn't know what was wrong with their bodies. Approved following trials and marketed as "painless with no side effects". Only believed now 25 years later.

"No doctor believed me".

Seems there's josef mengeles for every decade. Trust no one ☠🥺

Latest stuff on the Whistleblower case:

" The United States has not filed any motion to dismiss the case itself. To the contrary, the government sought this court’s extraordinary seal powers over this case for a substantial time period because of how seriously they took the pleadings as fully legally sufficient as plead. The Statement actually supports Relator’s position that an FCA claim for fraud in the inducement can be maintained where the allegations create an inference that clinical trial violations could have “altered FDA’s approval or authorization decision.” Id., at Page ID 2056. Indeed, the Statement often supports the legal position of the Relator throughout its substantive argument section, including the essential role the drug safety, efficacy, and vaccination capability of the FDA rules played as a precondition for payment from the Defense Department. "

For a company that's already been given the largest fines in history of $10.5 billion including previous fraud- wonder if anyone will be surprised by the eventual verdict.

Last edited:
Is anyone here from Australia? Is the Spectator Australia widely read? As 'accepted' as the UK edition is here?

If so, I'm amazed this has been printed.

Reactions: 4
I had a further dig. If no one else can get behind the “microchip like” terminology. This is what he means by “mechanical structures” without it sounding like a bit from a sci- fi movie. The abnormal formation of crystals in the vaccine droplets.

It’s these structures that then are alleged to cause the blood clotting issues.

Background on the Spectator:

The Spectator was established in 1828, and is the best-written and most influential weekly in the English language. Our writers have no party line; their only allegiance is to clarity of thought, elegance of expression and independence of opinion. Our writers’ opinions range from left to right, their circumstances from high life to low life. None make any pretence at being impartial: our motto is “firm, but unfair”.

We are a member of IPSO, the independent press regulator, and abide by the Editor’s Code. We also uphold strict standards of accuracy.

Would the article not have been pulled if it wasn’t true? Is it just “junk science”?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I had a further dig. If no one else can get behind the “microchip like” terminology. This is what he means by “mechanical structures” without it sounding like a bit from a sci- fi movie. The abnormal formation of crystals in the vaccine droplets.

The Spectator was established in 1828, and is the best-written and most influential weekly in the English language. Our writers have no party line; their only allegiance is to clarity of thought, elegance of expression and independence of opinion. Our writers’ opinions range from left to right, their circumstances from high life to low life. None make any pretence at being impartial: our motto is “firm, but unfair”.

We are a member of IPSO, the independent press regulator, and abide by the Editor’s Code. We also uphold strict standards of accuracy.

Would the article not have been pulled if it wasn’t true? Is it just “junk science”?
Thankyou for your great reply.
It follows my train of thought that it isn't a publication that is so readily scorned. It would also be careful in what it publishes.

At last, the information and findings are becoming more accessible to many more people. Maybe even being presented without being sought.
Of course, the info has always been there for those of us who wanted to look deeper though.

Even though it has taken far too long (and at terrible cost IMHO) I am amazed and pleased that the subject is starting to be discussed more openly. The censoring needs to stop.

I'll hopefully get to watch this later, thanks for sharing. There was a video last year of a scientist showing what she could see over time under the microscope, but it was of course rubbished.

For what it's worth I personally don't believe in the 'microchip' theory. But if it is graphene oxide that is doing this, why is it in there & why is it not listed as an ingredient?

There was a twitter thread linked in the comments of that video to a peer reviewed study. Just for clarity "All 1,006 patients were seeking healthcare because they were not feeling well: presenting with a wide variety of health issues"

• Sad
I posted about this study months ago but the scientists amongst us said it was "junk science " and " complete nonsense ".

• Heart
I also posted images from the blood study and did ask the other poster if she had her own blood analysed.

It’s the terminology that will confuse others who don’t want to look.

There’s no real microchips, but that the crystal formations that resemble them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.